Malaysia revises MM2H to 3 tier system

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2...re-to-stay

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Cannot get PR, no point la..
After all the hassle and $ involved. Cannot access to the local services. 
Not a good choice imo.

Bolehland kept flip-flopping on MM2h and yet now say they won't flip again. How is the current govt to guarantee the next govt wont flip?

Need to put arge somes of money into fixed deposit and buy a home.
Rather scary. I think most prefer to rent. After you buy property you cannot sell for 10yrs.

[Image: stAZ85n.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

MM2H. What a lofty term.

Don't waste taim.

When you are old, you need good healthcare. Why would a Singaporean want to retire there where he is not entitled to free healthcare which Malaysians get, and even then, does he think Malaysian healthcare is better than what SGH or TTSH can provide?

Forget it lar.

If you are still ambulant, just go there for short trips. No point living there for the long term. Don't ever buy a property there with your retirement savings. Listen to TKL and Sgbuffet at your OWN RISK.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-06-2024, 05:39 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Bolehland kept flip-flopping on MM2h and yet now say they won't flip again. How is the current govt to guarantee the next govt wont flip?

same as ccp china

That is why Sing 1 = 3.5 ringitt Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-06-2024, 07:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  That is why Sing 1 = 3.5 ringitt Big Grin

Malaysia Boleh... Clapping Tongue