South Korean actress Yoo Ju-eun dies of suicide at 27

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...cide-at-27

what a waste.... RIP

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

“I desperately wanted to do acting. It was my everything but living that life was not easy,” she said. “God loves me, so he won’t send me to hell. He will understand my heart and take care of me from now on. So don’t worry everyone,” she added.

I’ve lived such a happy life, which was more than what I deserved. That’s why it is enough for me. So please live without placing blame on anyone.

She was born in May 1998

Another Korean actress committed suicide…..cause she had to sleep with different directors in order to secure the role, they treat all the actresses like prostitutes. They love acting but they can’t live this kind of life anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: 985-A8-D28-3441-4838-92-DB-0335162-A5-F13.png]

upload pic

cheese pies are plentiful and cheap in korea

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Well …. S.Korea human rights is as good as N.Korea

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(29-08-2022, 11:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Another Korean actress committed suicide…..cause she had to sleep with different directors in order to secure the role, they treat all the actresses like prostitutes. They love acting but they can’t live this kind of life anymore.

Local we also have this kind of directors. Jack neo is one example.

Do you know South Korea has the least sleeping hours in Asia pacific?
Only average 6.3hrs a day. Suicide is now very common over there.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-60703300.amp

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-08-2022, 08:15 AM)winbig Wrote:  Local we also have this kind of directors. Jack neo is one example.

Not an isolated case, over there it is a norm, an actress must sleep with hundreds of executives, who can tahan? A few dozen of actresses have committed suicide but nothing has changed, no police investigation, very dark one.

She is stil young, talented and pretty. Is sad why she wants to take her life. Hope she wil be peaceful and happy in heaven.

It's very depressing to hear this sort of thing happen in this day and age. Although there is no confirmation currently, this sounds like yet another one of those Korean celebrity stories of being glamours on the outside and abused physically and mentally once out of limelight.

It will likely cause a week of national debate for reform and then life will go on with nothing changed until the next case comes up again. Ordinary Koreans seem to have totally accepted the status quo that the rich and powerful can do whatever they want, maybe they have seen how hopeless it is to go against the elites. Afterall, the President just openly pardoned a whole bunch of criminal chaebol executives under a ridiculous pretext of needing them to "address economic challenges".

Perhaps this is why their movies and dramas are always so soul searching and realistic, it has reached a stage where grim realities and injustices are portrayed openly in the media and everybody just treats it as good "reality TV" entertainment expecting nothing to change.

(29-08-2022, 11:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Another Korean actress committed suicide…..cause she had to sleep with different directors in order to secure the role, they treat all the actresses like prostitutes. They love acting but they can’t live this kind of life anymore.

Western freedom and democracy