Speaker ends Leong Mun Wai’s complaints on Vivian Balakrishnan & Murali Pillai

https://mothership.sg/2023/09/leong-mun-...li-pillai/

Fighting to be MP in next erections Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Change speaker but still come from that same party ppl we already know in advance what to expect.

https://www.tiktok.com/@mothershipsg/vid...4305326354?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Bala and TCJ were smart to ask for private apologies from LMW so that they did not subject themselves to parliament investigation.

LMW was stupid to accept the private apologies.

(18-09-2023, 03:57 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Bala and TCJ were smart to ask for private apologies from LMW so that they did not subject to parliament investigation.

LMW was stupid to accept the private apologies.

It is not stoopid, it is what we called, humble, kindness and forgiving, not like the pinky and the Rajahs.

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

It's like workers who are sick and take MC get labelled as  "lazy" by employer.

This is what PAP is doing to leong. They don't want to debate him so they just label him and the main stream media will purposely stick the label to leong to mislead the public.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-09-2023, 04:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's like workers who are sick and take MC get labelled as  "lazy" by employer.

This is what PAP is doing to leong. They don't want to debate him so they just label him and the main syrem media will purposely stick the leblanc to leong to oislead the public.

in other words look down on him if it were dr chee or lim tean the speaker will hv to look for joint defence from other pap mps

rusbbish speaker
come from the same dustbin

Excavator, dig and dig.
Enough is enough.

I thought Leong spoke this time with very good English and chose the right words and examples .
...it is true when he spoke up for Singaporeans, the PAP quickly pulled out the Xenophobia label....

Thus I am not sure that he is not justified to pound his fist not violently on the rostrum to enphasize his point.

Overall looks like a good emphatic performance on his part to drive home a point strongly.

(18-09-2023, 03:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@mothershipsg/vid...4305326354?

(18-09-2023, 05:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought Leong spoke this time with very good English and chose the right words and examples .
...it is true when he spoke up for Singaporeans, the PAP quickly pulled out the Xenophobia label....

Thus I am not sure that he is not justified to pound his fist not violently on the rostrum to enphasize his point.

Overall looks like a good emphatic performance on his part to drive home a point strongly.

I noticed this Vivian , Sham , now this Murali when got things deal with them. They usually " act humble, pity like that as if others pin point them " to get sympathy thus others will change their view

but when they aim at others will blah blah twist around the words.

(18-09-2023, 05:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought Leong spoke this time with very good English and chose the right words and examples .

Aiyo LMW is anything but the violent type. He was being dramatic/theatrical/overenthusiastic , anything but violent.

(18-09-2023, 03:56 PM)sgh Wrote:  Change speaker but still come from that same party ppl we already know in advance what to expect.
Their own gang can speaks until no tomorrow. But, the Oppositions are squeezed with limited time. Really double standards.

(18-09-2023, 06:06 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Aiyo LMW is anything but the violent type. He was being dramatic/theatrical/overenthusiastic , anything but violent.
You made the wrong point. You are not updated with what is going on in parliament.

The new speaker will be the same as the old speaker. Ownself appoint ownself for the benefit of ownself.
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(18-09-2023, 06:06 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Aiyo LMW is anything but the violent type. He was being dramatic/theatrical/overenthusiastic , anything but violent.

Confirm he is hot temper and a arrogant debater. Not the first time throwing tantrum in Parliament. Bang here bang there. Warn Speaker cannot end the session soon..🤣

BTW, I thought he was advocating low rent and low housing price in parliament? Lower cost of living in this aspect? 

No?..🤪

(18-09-2023, 06:17 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You made the wrong point. You are not updated with what is going on in parliament.

I'm posting in reply to Topsy's comments abt LMW hitting the rostrum during last month's parliament session. Not talking abt the recent exchange btwn papaya stooge speaker and LMW.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

I think ah wai lost it this time. He keeps harping on the same issue. Too defensive. Ah mu already clarified he didnt meant to say rent control, so be it lah.

No point pushing the same issue. There are more pressing issues to bring up and debate.

(18-09-2023, 08:10 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I think ah wai lost it this time. He keeps harping on the same issue. Too defensive. Ah mu already clarified he didnt meant to say rent control,  so be it lah.

No point pushing the same issue. There are more pressing issues to bring up and debate.

He should not let Ah Mu get away from it for putting lies in Ah Wai’s mouth. The Speaker is not doing his job, day dreaming and never scold Ah Mu off. WTF