Speaker shuts LMW for not substantiating.......

(25-01-2022, 10:35 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I am just commenting in general.. If you don't like my comments, you are welcome to ignore it.

Someone else will appreciate my comments.

He want shut you down.

(25-01-2022, 10:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The MIW know that LMW is the strongest opposition member they've met currently and so will try all ways to demolish him, by hook or by crook. Perhaps IRAS has already ben activated to check on his tax returns.

I beg to differ.

The strongest should be Jamus Lim, but he had become very quiet recently.

Mun Wai does not even come close....

(25-01-2022, 10:50 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He want shut you down.

I am the voice of reason.  If you didn't watch, then you should not be commenting because you are just shooting darts in the dark.

(25-01-2022, 10:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You hope.

I will not ignore any comments.

I watch.

And I wish to repeat, if you have watched it, then you should not be commenting.  Get out of here...nobody needs your off-topic comments.
You shd get lost from this forum instead.  Who do you think you are? You are a nuisance and a big trouble-maker.

(25-01-2022, 10:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am the voice of reason.  If you didn't watch, then you should not be commenting because you are just shooting darts in the dark.
Voice of reason?  Don't make my toes laugh.  You skin is rather thick, huh?

(25-01-2022, 10:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You hope.

I will not ignore any comments.

I watch.

And I wish to repeat, if you have watched it, then you should not be commenting.  Get out of here...nobody needs your off-topic comments.
Well, you are not even the TS, so who are you to ask people to get out..

So, do yourself a favor and get out. Nobody needs your off-topic comments.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(25-01-2022, 10:50 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He want shut you down.

To bad it won't work. I am already well trained by the trolls in this forum..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

After 10yrs I am still waiting for minister tharman to substantiate
[Image: ZxqYsfB.jpg]

Plse listen to what he said and tell me if substantiated what he said with truth:

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

It is rude to interrupt. The MP has a duration to speak, right?
Let him finish what he want to say if the time has not exceeded. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(25-01-2022, 08:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I din watch the video, but in general, all data are with the govt.. So how is opposition going to get 'solid facts' for attacking?

Our system is not like MP can ask a ministry to release data (say CECA data for last 20 years) before a parliament session for them to adequately prepared to grill the minister.. Normally, the minister has tons of 'troops' in the ministry on standby during parliament so that if asked, they quickly churn out the data for the minister.

You shd watch the video. This LMW must put him to become full fledge MP in next GE.
Lowly pay as an NCMP but speak the most…
Very on the ball.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Next time all the MPs want to bring out some issues, first must check where is the source from?  Big Grin

(25-01-2022, 11:53 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  To bad it won't work. I am already well trained by the trolls in this forum..

Trolls = communist?

(26-01-2022, 07:14 AM)5354 Wrote:  $0 salary aka jobless also can buy $880JK 5I resale flat in Queenstown

You want me to work out the Maths for you?

[Image: 2gcc0fb.jpg]

Vietnamese style? All sit on floor?

(26-01-2022, 06:58 AM)5354 Wrote:  If sgbuffett had not quit his fast food job, his pay around $2K per month with CPF

If ola become cleaner her pay also $2K per month with CPF

If both marry, household income $4K a month

Can easily afford 3rm or 4rm BTO in ulu place

All here agree?

Did you hear the latest news? Garbage collector starting pay to jump above 3k

(26-01-2022, 05:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After 10yrs I am still waiting for minister tharman to substantiate
[Image: ZxqYsfB.jpg]

Plse listen to what he said and tell me if substantiated what he said with truth:

😡😡😡 Yup lor

(26-01-2022, 06:37 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Next time all the MPs want to bring out some issues, first must check where is the source from?  Big Grin

Actually the parliament is white heavy, very disadvantaged to the colored minorities.

(26-01-2022, 03:32 PM)5354 Wrote:  No more Vietnamese style dining on the floor

[Image: 6rjhn7E.jpg]

Nice LV and diamond watch.

i like this leong, the first MP to press the ruling party LOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO
[+] 1 user Likes TopSage's post

(26-01-2022, 06:29 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You shd watch the video. This LMW must put him to become full fledge MP in next GE.
Very on the ball.
As a NCMP  they are paid an allowance of $2,000 per month..

(26-01-2022, 03:27 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Trolls = communist?

To you, trolls = communist, or anyone who speak in favour of CCP, regardless it make sense or not

(26-01-2022, 03:35 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  To you, trolls = communist, or anyone who speak in favour of CCP, regardless it make sense or not

Only communists trolls.

(25-01-2022, 10:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The MIW know that LMW is the strongest opposition member they've met currently and so will try all ways to demolish him, by hook or by crook. Perhaps IRAS has already ben activated to check on his tax returns.
That could be a possibility..........

(25-01-2022, 11:31 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You shd get lost from this forum instead.  Who do you think you are? You are a nuisance and a big trouble-maker.

You have been going around quarreling with a lot of people.  I think you should stay away from forums for five years to reflect....

(25-01-2022, 11:52 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, you are not even the TS, so who are you to ask people to get out..

So, do yourself a favor and get out. Nobody needs your off-topic comments.

You are not the TS, who are you to tell people to get out?  Nobody needs your off-topic comments.

(26-01-2022, 10:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are not the TS, who are you to tell people to get out?  Nobody needs your off-topic comments.

Well, if your memory failed you, you are the one who started asking people to get out.. I am just returning your words to you, nothing more nothing less..

So, nobody needs your off-topic comments..

(26-01-2022, 10:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, if your memory failed you, you are the one who started asking people to get out.. I am just returning your words to you, nothing more nothing less..

So, nobody needs your off-topic comments..

You are not the TS, who are you tell people to get out?   Laughing

(26-01-2022, 11:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are not the TS, who are you tell people to get out?   Laughing

You are the one who started telling people to get out, I just returning what you say to you..Laughing

(26-01-2022, 06:29 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You shd watch the video. This LMW must put him to become full fledge MP in next GE.
Very on the ball.

Speaking the most is like oppies here having the most post count, but spouting rubbish.

Some members have glorious titles next to their user ids, and a high repu count to boot.  It's a joke...

(27-01-2022, 10:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Speaking the most is like oppies here having the most post count, but spouting rubbish.

Some members have glorious titles next to their user ids, and a high repu count to boot.  It's a joke...

It's also a joke someone has senior member and 3 repu count..  Work harder to get a more glorious titles and higher repu count.