What's the reason you think why this man was so viciously attacked by 4 men?

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...nabbed-and

The victim previously told The Straits Times that he had no clue as to who was behind the attack, which left him needing at least 20 stitches for gashes on his scalp.

Staring incident or love rival

(04-04-2022, 07:04 PM)Profeu Wrote:  https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...nabbed-and

Beware the seow kow johnny who is now using this new nick Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-04-2022, 09:59 PM)Profeu Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser balless coward mentally-sick b-astard scum mad dog!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and you this scum b-astard mad total loser dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this b-astard mad retarded scum mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Your Norfolkschool nick got banned? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-04-2022, 12:23 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Your Norfolkschool nick got banned? Laughing

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser balless coward mentally-sick b-astard scum mad dog!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and you this scum b-astard mad total loser dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this b-astard mad retarded scum mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(13-04-2022, 12:23 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Your Norfolkschool nick got banned? Laughing

damn, u can smell him like yr butthole Clapping nudie

Smile

(13-04-2022, 01:58 AM)Niubee Wrote:  damn, u can smell him like yr butthole Clapping nudie

Damn you dead!

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser balless coward mentally-sick b-astard scum mad dog!

you go die now!

(13-04-2022, 01:58 AM)Niubee Wrote:  damn, u can smell him like yr butthole Clapping nudie

Damn you dead!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

I only smell sexy meow meow hor Laughing