need to exercise till sweating otherwise not effective.

or we just need to exercise till heart beat is ard 120 regardless of sweating or not ?

(07-11-2021, 11:21 AM)talky Wrote:  or we just need to exercise till heart beat is ard 120 regardless of sweating or not ?

What you can do is just exercise for 5 minutes vigorously  until you achieved heart beat of 120. Then you quickly go for a hot suana bath until you sweat. profusely. Hope this helps......... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-11-2021, 11:21 AM)talky Wrote:  or we just need to exercise till heart beat is ard 120 regardless of sweating or not ?

Buy a cheap smart watch to monitor lor

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

i dont exercise hearthbeat sometimes also very fast..think my life is near

(07-11-2021, 12:34 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  i dont exercise hearthbeat sometimes also very fast..think my life is near

It must be because of stress in your every day life, learn to relax and you will live till 100...

(07-11-2021, 11:37 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  What you can do is just exercise for 5 minutes vigorously  until you achieved heart beat of 120. Then you quickly go for a hot suana bath until you sweat. profusely. Hope this helps......... Big Grin

Then go book void deck

Over exertion is not a good form of exercise. 
Just go at your own pace according to what your body can take.

Moderation is the key word.

I know  of gold medallist champions during their younger days, now having to use  walking sticks to support themselves. They told me their conditions were due to over exertion during training when young. 

Sad really.

Depends on your age and fitness level.

(07-11-2021, 12:44 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Then go book void deck

He very thrifty, so straight book crematorium lah....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung