Straits time - China pushes fake news about bio labs in ukraine

(11-03-2022, 02:15 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Only Kokee will love Oneworld Laughing

You meant he’s Oneworld’s clone?
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(11-03-2022, 09:00 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Joke of the day

The Straits Times

With no mind of its own

(11-03-2022, 03:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You meant he’s Oneworld’s clone?

Oneworld aka TokingCok!

China got no biolab meh?
For example,  what was that at Wuhan?
[+] 2 users Like Ahnya's post

(11-03-2022, 07:50 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  China got no biolab meh?
For example,  what was that at Wuhan?

Bioweapon lab.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

You read the article you know written by who..

By right as a media, a report has to be balanced..

If China say US is behind that, then it only make sense that the same report at least mentioned what the US side say.. But whole article, nothing, only say "He added that "......, without providing evidence to back up the claim."

That why read media new with your eyes open and brain thinking..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Bat coronavirus found in U.S.-funded bio-lab in Ukraine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCydUeHAhzQ

The horrific truth about the Biolabs in Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh4ClXnv9w8

The horrific truth about the biological research labs in Ukraine.  .

(11-03-2022, 02:29 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Your mother looks pretty.

Rotfl

people in China have their way to find out the truth…all the CCP lies are just tolerated for fear of persecution….poor thing

(12-03-2022, 12:37 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  people in China have their way to find out the truth…all the CCP lies are just tolerated for fear of persecution….poor thing

You know China?

Republic of China?  Thinking

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exc...022-03-11/

fake? Then what is this?

(12-03-2022, 12:51 AM)cf9 Wrote:  https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exc...022-03-11/

fake? Then what is this?

basic thing also cant understand?…many countries have health labs with pathogens…even universities conduct research on live pathogens…. Rolleyes
[+] 2 users Like pervertosan's post

(12-03-2022, 01:02 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  basic thing also cant understand?…many countries have health labs with pathogens…even universities conduct research on live pathogens…. Rolleyes

Oh. U work in Life Sciences ?

Smile

(11-03-2022, 08:15 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Bioweapon lab.

So says Russia .
[+] 1 user Likes Ahnya's post

(12-03-2022, 12:51 AM)cf9 Wrote:  https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exc...022-03-11/

fake? Then what is this?

Did you even read the article? It said " Like many other countries,  Ukraine has public health laboratories researching how to MITIGATE the threats of dangerous diseases . ... Its labs have received the support of ........... and WHO"
[+] 1 user Likes Ahnya's post

I think US and China relations keep going downhill as they  only know how to escalate and never give anything.

Since the trade discussions during Trump.

I am hopeful that the collapse of Putin helps wake everyone up.

China should pursue Deng era pragmatism and not dogmatism.

But Xi is a hardliner and so long as he feel he has control he does not compromise which means the relationship can only go downhill until he is gone.

There has been no qualms about use of heavy propaganda to push agendas of the state. Eventually its a form of hardline autocracy...which cannot meet halfway on anything.

China use its propaganda machine to justify Russia invasion of another country is dangerous especially for small nation States like Singapore. We want to live as as an independent nation not one under threat of force by big nations

The west should be as harsh as possible on Putin as possible.so such hunan tragedy does not repeat. Putin is responsible for atrocities Chechyna Syria and now Ukraine. Letters be the last of his heinous acts. 

Once Putin comes down it sends a strong signal to all qutocrats that they bring their own ruin if they don't compromise.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-03-2022, 01:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think US and China relations keep going downhill as they  only know how to escalate and never give anything.

Since the trade discussions during Trump.

I am hopeful that the collapse of Putin helps wake everyone up.

China should pursue Deng era pragmatism and not dogmatism.

But Xi is a hardliner and so long as he feel he has control he does not compromise which means the relationship can only go downhill until he is gone.

What powder hv u been snorting?

https://www.douyin.com/video/7073782745620696333
ukraine opposition say

(11-03-2022, 04:53 PM)kokee Wrote:  moronic comie dogs here If you still has brain, will US put their top secret or any important thing of Biolab in Ukraine if any? brother of Russia & a ex-communist country.
all these real dogs, UN has not started anything, comie dogs here already got result & conclusion in their wet dream, lies & spam rumour to brainwash morons here using their lies & thread title play with word, all these dogs here stir shit, create fake story shamelessly, no baseline & bark any lies they like to with no limit tolick ccp balls with all the lies & fake here 7/24.
great, be more aggressive, more violence, go to street is even better, all these insane comie dogs here.

3.10 白宮警告俄或發動生物戰,趙立堅幫俄鋪墊散佈謊言

as above, moronic comie dog use your brain, will you put top secret biolab information or technology in Ukraine? next to Russia, brother of russia yet in a war zone?
look for a more capable & safer place like Holland, denmark which is strongin Bio medical & technology.
this bloody topic, comie easily spam 10-30 threads with ton of posts using their lies against US, bark till almost insane liao.LOL LOL.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(12-03-2022, 01:13 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Oh. U work in Life Sciences ?

Basic common knowledge. Especially after covid saga. Oh I am surprised commies don't know, especially covid escaped from one bio lab in Wuhan.

(12-03-2022, 01:29 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  Did you even read the article? It said " Like many other countries,  Ukraine has public health laboratories researching how to MITIGATE the threats of dangerous diseases . ... Its labs have received the support of ........... and WHO"

Commies only bark, they don't read.

(11-03-2022, 10:59 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Bat coronavirus found in U.S.-funded bio-lab in Ukraine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCydUeHAhzQ

The horrific truth about the Biolabs in Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh4ClXnv9w8

All countries have bio labs. Now all countries are fighting Corona virus, why wouldn't they have Corona virus in their labs?
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(12-03-2022, 07:25 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Basic common knowledge. Especially after covid saga. Oh I am surprised commies don't know, especially covid escaped from one bio lab in Wuhan.

LJ. Common sense yr head lah. Dont twist words to help yr Yank Daddy Angry

Smile

(12-03-2022, 07:33 AM)guffaw Wrote:  All countries have bio labs. Now all countries are fighting Corona virus, why wouldn't they have Corona virus in their labs?

Ok fine. Why do America needs 300 over labs OUTSIDE of America ??? Do good for humanity or invent next virus ??  Rotfl

Smile

(12-03-2022, 09:58 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Ok fine. Why do America needs 300 over labs OUTSIDE of America ??? Do good for humanity or invent next virus ??  Rotfl

Ask WHO, they funded those labs with america in Ukraine.

(11-03-2022, 04:53 PM)kokee Wrote:  moronic comie dogs here If you still has brain, will US put their top secret or any important thing of Biolab in Ukraine if any? brother of Russia & a ex-communist country.
all these real dogs, UN has not started anything, comie dogs here already got result & conclusion in their wet dream, lies & spam rumour to brainwash morons here using their lies & thread title play with word, all these dogs here stir shit, create fake story shamelessly, no baseline & bark any lies they like to with no limit tolick ccp balls with all the lies & fake here 7/24.
great, be more aggressive, more violence, go to street is even better, all these insane comie dogs here.

3.10 白宮警告俄或發動生物戰,趙立堅幫俄鋪墊散佈謊言

as above, those with common sense will never believe such rimour & lies, how can US put their important technology or document in Ukraine Biolab if any, they are so closed to Russia & communist.
China mronic foreign affair also brainless to bark such rumour & finger point at US without evidence, just bark fromtheir ass, a foolish lies without using their head.
comie dogs in this forum, spam this nonsense till insane, these dogs see such title already feel crazily shiok, real personal, irrational & brainless comie dogs here.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(11-03-2022, 08:23 AM)guffaw Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europ...in-ukraine

[Image: photo-2022-03-10-06-11-27.jpg]

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads...eapons.pdf

For public scrutiny

(11-03-2022, 10:26 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  ST has become AMTK mouthpiece!

TS loves to add more spices to distort further!

The ST is a well respected publication.

Our newspaper does not anyhow publish anything without double checking.

This is a reason why many a time, its news came out later than those "published" in  forums and certain websites.  The latter just cut and paste without verifying if these were fake news.  Liddat....sure can report (fake) news faster than ST can report verified true news lor.