Streaming service subscriber growth give investment hints...

[Image: NNDBg9y.jpg]
1. Netflix growth is saturating.
2. Disney's unique family and kids offering has plenty of growth ahead.
3. Much underrated ViacomCBS is actually growing getting to 1B revenue per quarter.

However what is not shown here is Plato TV growth which is rapid. ViacomCBS owns PlatoTV and current stock price of ViacomCBS is valued as if it has zero growth with PE under 10 and good free cashflow.

ViacomCBS is now $41...after it crashed from Bill Hwang manipulation to $107.
My purchase of the stock was a bit early at $44.

I see a good investment opportunity here as the streaming market moves away from Netflix to other types of content like sports news and live TV.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-09-2021, 08:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: NNDBg9y.jpg]
1. Netflix growth is saturating.
2. Disney's unique  family and kids offering has plenty of growth ahead.
3. Much underrated ViacomCBS is actually growing getting to 1B revenue per quarter.

However what is not shown here is Plato TV growth which is rapid. ViacomCBS owns PlatoTV and current stock price of ViacomCBS is valued as if it has zero growth with PE under 10 and good free cashflow.

ViacomCBS is now $41...after it crashed from Bill Hwang manipulation to $107.
My purchase of the stock was a bit early at $44.

I see a good investment  opportunity here as the streaming market moves away from Netflix to other types of content like sports news and live TV.

CBS will continue to fall with dow. Bro u need to average down if not yr neck will be longer than giraffe

(14-09-2021, 11:02 PM)Zannn Wrote:  CBS will continue to fall with dow. Bro u need to average down if not yr neck will be longer than giraffe

Don't have to worry about him lah. 99% of the time, he use mouth to trade only.  Laughing

(14-09-2021, 11:02 PM)Zannn Wrote:  CBS will continue to fall with dow. Bro u need to average down if not yr neck will be longer than giraffe

One month past drift even lower despite dow move up. This one is really problematic

KNN...just use bittorrent lah
[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

Looks like 37 is possible.

(22-10-2021, 08:41 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Looks like 37 is possible.

Stay calm ViaacomCBS is a heavily traded stock hence there will be daily fluctuations of the stocks that are just back and forth among traders.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-10-2021, 09:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Stay calm ViaacomCBS is a heavily traded stock hence there will be daily fluctuations of the stocks that are just back and forth among traders.

Such drop when market recovers is not right dudeSmile

(22-10-2021, 09:38 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Such drop when market recovers is not right dudeSmile

Dude Sgbuffet the drop continues and intensify, is not quite normal in my view. U shd relook the numbers again. Just sharing.

(22-10-2021, 09:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Stay calm ViaacomCBS is a heavily traded stock hence there will be daily fluctuations of the stocks that are just back and forth among traders.

Even on good days it can fall to 35.6. This stock is real bearish now. Result out next week

Sgbuffett u shd consider average if u still wan to hold. Down almost -20 from yr buy price

(28-10-2021, 10:03 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett u shd consider average if u still wan to hold. Down almost -20 from yr buy price

Stock is down after I bought(shown by arrow) .

Maybe I  lose maybe I will make but nothing much about the company has changed ....only the stock price changed.

Why I bought is because of subscriber growth. That is still being played out ....I am not too concerned about stock moving up and down.

[Image: XFPFofo.jpg]

(28-10-2021, 10:03 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett u shd consider average if u still wan to hold. Down almost -20 from yr buy price
Tell u to average u don’t wan to, now recover 3% bro.
Question 

Despite stock price falling the company is making good progress in the streaming space. It's unique  content and strong franchises with give it a firm positioning .. nickelodeon, star trek and south park are just
some of the content with global fans.

Rampant speculation has caused the stock to swing wildly and it is driven down but short sellers who see it as a loser in a crowded streaming market. I believe they are wrong. ...of course this in investing and there  is not 100% certainty of anything but the underlying numbers tell a different story. It has enough unique content to pull through ...

https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/v...04368.html

Why Jim Cramer is right about this stock but misses the hidden strength of its contents 

What he said is true, Viacomcbs has unique offering of live sports and news that otter streamers do not have 

Also the stock remain tainted by the Bill Huang Archegos  collapse.

But it's real gems are titles like Star Trek, Sponge Bob, etc which has very large niche audience.

Stock remains under the radar ...which is fine but  subscriber number growth will draw investors this year.

(15-01-2022, 05:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why Jim Cramer is right about this stock but misses the hidden strength of its contents 

What he said is true, Viacomcbs has unique offering of live sports and news that otter streamers do not have 

Also the stock remain tainted by the Bill Huang Archegos  collapse.

But it's real gems are titles like Star Trek, Sponge Bob, etc which has very large niche audience.

Stock remains under the radar ...which is fine but  subscriber number growth will draw investors this year.

Viacom crash 20% earnings miss, this stock is out of favor

(17-02-2022, 09:49 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Viacom crash 20% earnings miss, this stock is out of favor

I think its because they need to spend $6B on new content.
Anyway the streaming wars are still ongoing.

Just let it fight out. The basic of Viacom combining live stream sports and on demand content I view is strong.

However I can be wrong and this company may go down as a failure.

The streaming war is tough and this company is a underdog. It has however Spanish content and won rights to world Cup

(17-02-2022, 10:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think its because they need to spend $6B on new content.
Anyway the streaming wars are still ongoing.

Just let it fight out. The basic of Viacom combining live stream sports and on demand content I view is strong.

However I can be wrong and this company may go down as a failure.

The streaming war is tough and this company is a underdog. It has however Spanish content and won rights to world Cup

Finally seeing some life on Viacom. Hope u can break even soon dude. This one sunken decades

(27-10-2021, 09:48 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Dude Sgbuffet the drop continues and intensify, is not quite normal in my view. U shd relook the numbers again. Just sharing.

Sgbuffett it’s been a while since u review this gem u bought at $44. Come share your views, now $13

(22-10-2021, 03:40 AM)abc123 Wrote:  KNN...just use bittorrent lah

Yup, advantage is can watch offline.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!