iFast ...today many trading gurus post to SELL and cut loss at same time

At least 4 trading guru whatsapp group.  The reason given is it went below $8 ( that's all the logic they use) they imagine this is support and broken will mean stock go lower.

Actually fall itself us cause by them posting to ask people to sell...and some of the more aggressive ones will short.

It happened many times throughout the rise of this stock....

After these group take their losses the stock usually rise.

Usually they don't make anything trading in an out of the stock.

A few thousand people given advice to sell at same time below $8...it will push the price down only to rise later. If I don't already own so much of it I would buy as they sell.

[Image: mrC1LDB.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

many people taking profits. by turkeys for Xmas dinners leh.

money off table. later buy back cheap.

Me !!!! Me shorting gao gao Huaaaaat aghhh !!! No $5 no cover wish me luck

The others stocks that I shorting Nano film wish me luck … Top Glove I cover Liao launch to bank Huaaaaat aghhh !!!

(20-12-2021, 11:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  At least 4 trading guru whatsapp group.  The reason given is it went below $8 ( that's all the logic they use) they imagine this is support and broken will mean stock go lower.

Actually fall itself us cause by them posting to ask people to sell...and some of the more aggressive ones will short.

It happened many times throughout the rise of this stock....

After these group take their losses the stock usually rise.

Usually they don't make anything trading in an out of the stock.

A few thousand people given advice to sell at same time below $8

[Image: mrC1LDB.jpg]

This stock is way overvalued.

(20-12-2021, 09:53 PM)winbig Wrote:  This stock is way overvalued.
At price of $3+ more reasonable. Seems like manipulated. I knew UBS is holding a big chunk of these shares. Hv to be alert.

(21-12-2021, 01:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  At price of $3+ more reasonable. Seems like manipulated. I knew UBS is holding a big chunk of these shares. Hv to be alert.

It can be $3 or $25.

The addressable market is vary large and the operate across borders. I feel this stock is totally under rated at this point in time and people are just saying overvalued because it rose from 90cts to current level.

I purchased the stock mostly at 90cts and some at $2 and not sold a single share.

As it rose stocks took on took on too many short term traders who wanted to take a free ride. Most have been shaken off.

My view is this stock remains totally undervalued. ...because of ability to scale and advantageous cost structure.

It shows it is able to operate across geography Singapore Malaysia Thailand China.

Fintech remains high in potential to scale up ........
It is just one digital banking license away from doubling....and that is just a matter of time after it missed the sg license.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

After the trading gurus tell their students to cut loss and short when $8 support broken. Stock rises back up.

[Image: J2AtTlU.jpg]

Today saw gurus ask students to buy on "breakout" of thjs stock ISDN once it goes above 70cts.

These gurus create a lot of noise on the market through their followers buying and selling stocks everyday.

(28-12-2021, 04:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After the trading gurus tell their students to cut loss and short when $8 support broken. Stock rises back up.

[Image: J2AtTlU.jpg]

Today saw gurus ask students to buy on "breakout" of thjs stock ISDN once it goes above 70cts.

These gurus create a lot of noise on the market through their followers buying and selling stocks everyday.

These gurus short term calls can make some pocket money as they did move the stock price.

This is what one of the 4 gurus send to thoslusands of followers on 20 Dec 2021 causing them to sell/short at tike same time- that was the exact bottom for the stock. He also predict stock will go to $7 etc. I dare say its more likely to go to $9 than $7 by Jan 2022.

[Image: ZZLoZ18.jpg]

(28-12-2021, 05:02 PM)Zannn Wrote:  These gurus short term calls can make some pocket money as they did move the stock price.

They can move the stock price temporary...by asking followers to buy or sell. Usually the stock will reverse the move shortly and followers are left holding the bag.

Having said this ...it is nothing compared with short term trading of China stocks on HKSE. They are producing so much short term volatility that reverse on itself ...