Strong selling of Gold above 2000 levels signal selloff coming

Gold became a crowded trade after the bank crisis 2 weeks ago

Many saying that Gold will head for 3000.

However, the strong selling we see once Gold crossed 2000 levels does not bode well for the metal.

Expect more selling once it breaks the key 2000 level

[Image: p9huwZT.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Fell $30 £n just 1 day.

[Image: VVSv1iQ.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ya no war how to cross 2k ?.....need a war to cross it...

I thought ah butt said he bought gold?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

US bond yield has gone case.
Bond inverted yield difference, going to widen to 1.5%. 
No eye to see.
If now, China dumps out all remaining US bonds. Jialat!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

No matter how the US supports the Dollar, it will still go down in the future. The World Order had changed. Gold will still rise.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-19-at-23-00-37-Spot-Gold.png]

(19-04-2023, 10:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I thought ah butt said he bought gold?

He's a reverse indicator that cover all angles lah. Buy or sell all said by him. Rotfl

China giving peace a chance
u think China not know kimChua added?
ask u to deliver than u know
see singlion tok direct like ahBeng
my yellow tongue is moving u no scare
the greatest short in history

last time boat ppl all come with gold bars.

USA has the largest amount of gold reserves... Even if the USD is no longer backed by gold, or oil... The system is so ingrained it takes a lot of effort to remove USA control over all things.

Sanctions backfired on USD. But the alternative is still not there other than minor swaps in RMB and whatever... And the hard metal is a good choice during war but then again the rising prices means technically strengthening USA...

Of course a multi polar of super power is beneficial especially to the middle men countries like Singapore. But it takes time to get there. Cold war was the best growth period for Singapore in the past and no doubt for the future when it returns.