Sun Xueling shares Punggol resident's rude & vulgar email feedback

Sun Xueling shares Punggol resident's rude & vulgar email feedback, hopes people can be 'civil' - Mothership.SG - News from Singapore, Asia and around the world
https://mothership.sg/2023/06/sun-xueling-rude-email/
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

not shocking,

literally not just Punggol also every single PAP wards.

don't know do what , yes is good to upgrade etc but is like " putting a SHOW " for the seek oh you voted me as I promise for the upgrades blah blah

all the works done like " swift no quality , standards " Sometimes wonder is it they get low tier sub contractors to save " YET CLAIM THIS INCREASE THAT INCREASE SO CALL " Provide High quality services ???
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

She is acting high class when people are frustrated with her inabilities for years. Another Out of Touch Minister who cannot deal with issues yet refuse to accept the harsh reality and emotions.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 2 users Like Symmetry's post

The things some of the 39% do. Want to use vulgar language and act like gangsters. You see such language in Sgtalk and ednw. Only behind the keyboard.

The email is a bit rude and angry but it wasn't vulgar.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(03-06-2023, 07:38 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  She is acting high class when people are frustrated with her inabilities for years. Another Out of Touch Minister who cannot deal with issues yet refuse to accept the harsh reality and emotions.

Harsh reality in vulgar language? Can't you buggers behave like first world ladies and gentlemen and not uncivilized barbarians?

(03-06-2023, 07:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The email is a bit rude and angry but it wasn't vulgar.

Look at point 3. That word is not vulgar? You really plp Pritam to the max lor. So vulgar and you still deny.  Rolleyes

(03-06-2023, 07:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Harsh reality in vulgar language? Can't you buggers behave like first world ladies and gentlemen and not uncivilized barbarians?

Stop dreaming. When a person is hungry, you think he will not be desperate to steal food?  Stop acting high class just because you can enjoy more than others.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

Punggol is a relatively new town with so many construction ongoing. How to avoid those construction trucks leh?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(03-06-2023, 07:47 PM)winbig Wrote:  Punggol is a relatively new town with so many construction ongoing. How to avoid those construction trucks leh?

If the complainer don't like that town after MOP shift to Aljunie  town lah...
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

拿人钱财,要替人消灾,不是那么容易的事
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

The resident must b very frustrated for a long time to use harsh language. From his language standard, he appears to b a highly educated person.
[+] 2 users Like *天哥*'s post

(03-06-2023, 07:47 PM)winbig Wrote:  Punggol is a relatively new town with so many construction ongoing. How to avoid those construction trucks leh?

Nah old town also so call “‘upgrading” but the quality is sucks is swift work as I already mention in my post above.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I suspect his complaints was not being handled properly or timely enough.
[+] 2 users Like *天哥*'s post

(03-06-2023, 08:02 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I suspect his complaints was not being handled properly or timely enough.

事出反常必有妖。 Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

how is saying that hope you dont win election rude and vile?

what a SNOWFLAKE.... and that word was used by ex colleague...

wanna be MP, got to take the good and the bad...

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

魔鬼都藏在细节里?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(03-06-2023, 07:45 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Stop dreaming. When a person is hungry, you think he will not be desperate to steal food?  Stop acting high class just because you can enjoy more than others.

First off, how do you know he's hungry?  Fyi, a lot of the 39% are anything but hungry. They have inflitrated Sgtalk and edmw and some are even mods, do you know that? Rolleyes

And even if you are hungry it does not entitle you to use vulgar words right. Rolleyes

my Bt Batok ward MP failed to do his job until Chee S J take photos of all the long delay or outstanding "improvement jobs" and post in FB.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(03-06-2023, 08:11 PM)wendychan Wrote:  how is saying that hope  you dont win election rude and vile?

what a SNOWFLAKE.... and that word was used  by ex colleague...

wanna be MP, got to take the good and the bad...

last time ah gong tell ppl if you vote opposition, you repent. 

this is not rude and vile ?
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

Hmm.... nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

I like how this email ends.....shoot Vivian and sham
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Must have family n friends staying in Sengkang GRC as they are proactive and react to feedback promptly

She is behaving like a spoilt brat, leh

Her ego bruised arh?

Must abuse the media and publish the email to shame the person

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

As an MP, one ahould b prepared to handle all kinda languages and emotions. One should refrain from being a cry baby but instead handle the bull by its horns by addressing directly and handling only at the complainant instead of spilling the sack for everyone to see.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(03-06-2023, 09:43 PM)Ola Wrote:  She is behaving like a spoilt brat, leh

Her ego bruised arh?

Must abuse the media and publish the email to shame the person

I agree with ur view.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

which part was " rude & vulgar" ?????
In all truth , she is really a unnecessary minister and MP
The entire team now with suckmythumb and viv as a liability and many JLB MPs and ministers . Singaporeans are getting aware of what a poor quality team the incumbent has imposed on singpaoreans

Can see the person who made the complaints is very frustrated by the number of differwnt departments he copy to.

She's quite stupid. Now people know the email address of Lee Hsien Loong and other "important" channels.

So now others can do the same.

When you see a complainant copy to so many departments, as an MP you should immediately sounded the alarm to tackle the issue asap as the emotion on the ground is rising high.