Sun Xueling shares Punggol resident's rude & vulgar email feedback

(03-06-2023, 08:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  魔鬼都藏在细节里?

揪出魑魅魍魉,问题就解决了lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Low eq. Shd hv blanked out the full email addresses
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

at least one f word. last time one student shouted 'f* you' at T CH who was a minister. very common now.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(03-06-2023, 07:12 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Sun Xueling shares Punggol resident's rude & vulgar email feedback, hopes people can be 'civil' - Mothership.SG - News from Singapore, Asia and around the world
https://mothership.sg/2023/06/sun-xueling-rude-email/

Well done lah! Big Grin  Clapping Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

if u do your job properly
even wild animals will beome 'civil'

try to stop feeding your dog and see if your dog will behave in a 'civil' manner
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

Last week while waiting in queue for lunch, I saw a lady (quite pretty) with 2 young daughters in tow just ahead of me.  Don’t think she is the real Sun Xueling as she looks to be in her early thirties and the daughters three and five at most.

But she has a radiant smile and was cheerfully talking to her daughters and her mum or mum in law.

The only other politician I have seen at least twice there is Amy Khor.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Sun very small gas to exposing resident email.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(04-06-2023, 07:42 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Sun very small gas to exposing resident email.

Well…. one can still express one’s viewpoint or frustration without resorting to vulgarities or crudeness.

The writer extremely low SES.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-06-2023, 07:45 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Well…. one can still express one’s viewpoint or frustration without resorting to vulgarities or crudeness.

The writer extremely low SES.

got high SES stay HDB ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(04-06-2023, 07:46 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  got high SES stay HDB ?

A cultured person is not determined by where he stays or how he dresses.  

It is how he conducts himself and treats others Big Grin

Actually the term High or Low SES to me is a misnomer.  

A high SES person may well turn out to be a boor like this person in question, while a person residing in a humble abode may turn out to be a beacon of civility.

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Wake up call. Maybe using vulgar language then can get attention?

To me it is low class crass behavior Big Grin

I do resort to vulgarities too, I am not perfect.

For example when a car swerves into my lane without signaling, I will let lose a string of choice expletives at the driver or sound my horn loudly and maybe show the 3rd finger too.

But then I am a boorish and uncultured person Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(04-06-2023, 08:07 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  As an MP shouldn’t keep Complaining about negative images on residents have they praise those good residents?

That guy must be bloody pissed off already. Probably he had told her many times already but no attention taken and nothing done. Sometimes some F...k words can do wonders in walking up people who are blind and death to feedbacks. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

Obviously, she has betrayed her own GRC and her residents. Secondly, she has too much time and able to stoop so low to enter into a brawl contest and bravely declare herself as a shameless winner in this war. Lastly, her priorities is attacking residents instead of dealing with issues shows she is worst than a kid.
[+] 3 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(04-06-2023, 07:53 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  A cultured person is not determined by where he stays or how he dresses.  

It is how he conducts himself and treats others Big Grin

Actually the term High or Low SES to me is a misnomer.  

A high SES person may well turn out to be a boor like this person in question, while a person residing in a humble abode may turn out to be a beacon of civility.
i sound like a high ses person
[+] 1 user Likes XiXiPee's post

Is her meow meow hairy? Thinking

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Not happy just say direct.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(04-06-2023, 08:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That guy must be bloody pissed off already. Probably he had told her many times already but no attention taken and nothing done. Sometimes some F...k words can do wonders in walking up people who are blind and death to feedbacks. ..... Big Grin

Like me can count the dozen mistakes and write 

Others got even banned by useless Shoot Blank Queen

Yet those JLB Ministers still can drink tea and demand civility

WTF!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(04-06-2023, 08:18 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Obviously, she has betrayed her own GRC and her residents. Secondly, she has too much time and able to stoop so low to enter into a brawl contest and bravely declare herself as a shameless winner in this war. Lastly, her priorities is attacking residents instead of dealing with issues shows she is worst than a kid.

what you expect living in ivory tower Tiongbu ?

(03-06-2023, 07:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  not shocking,

literally not just Punggol also every single PAP wards.

don't know do what , yes is good to upgrade etc but is like " putting a SHOW " for the seek oh you voted me as I promise for the upgrades blah blah

all the works done like " swift no quality , standards "  Sometimes wonder is it they get low tier sub contractors to save "  YET CLAIM THIS INCREASE THAT INCREASE SO CALL " Provide High quality services ???

provide better services to jusify increses n increses is just lame excuse just want to tax u more n more so at pap mercy
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(03-06-2023, 10:23 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I agree with ur view.

she shld go to british council to know how to answer tactfully

(03-06-2023, 10:27 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  When you see a complainant copy to so many departments, as an MP you should immediately sounded the alarm to tackle the issue asap as the emotion on the ground is rising high.

beginning of the end for her polirical career ?

(04-06-2023, 12:48 PM)talky Wrote:  beginning of the end for her polirical career ?

More like the end of a regime if there are enough oppositions to form a government.   Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

she does not know more rude n humiliating words come out fr angry shareholders at agm.
they scolded the mgt ceo n chairman that whatever extra they squeeze fr minority shareholders cant bring w them to hell!!
i was really shocked to hear it 1st time

soon in other agm about samehumilating words also came out.

but the ceo chairman mgt all did not shoe=w angry or chase the person out
just replied we will do better next time

THIS IS HOE THEY DEFUSED THE TENSE SITUATION
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

Ex GIC TS Holding staff what do you expect?

People always say " Flower Vase " aka means look pretty but cannot work.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(04-06-2023, 12:43 PM)talky Wrote:  provide better services to jusify increses n increses is just lame excuse just want to tax u more n more so at pap mercy

This is the " trend " current PAP using it as an " excuse " to tax , increase more.
BUT In reality you look at yourself , does public service provide " Top quality service backend??? "

Come Financial , now they will always use " uncertain in economics, Ukraine war and South China sea , China and Taiwan conflict "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

The new library is quite extensive and linked to the food court.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(04-06-2023, 12:47 PM)talky Wrote:  she shld go to british council to know how to answer tactfully

Which wayang queen said that they must be "Schooled in Parliament"

Waiting for that Hypocrite to come out and tell XXL to attend that 20 sessions.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

They deserved such a rude and vulgar feedback. Otherwise, things will never work out in proper place and getting it done. If one is too disciplined, they can be easily taken advantage and deemed as a weak person.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post