Surge in Singapore COVID cases 'much earlier' than expected: Ong Ye Kung

https://news.yahoo.com/singapore-surge-c...49770.html
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

He is quite mediocre.

3 weeks ago,many in this forum already foresaw the number will hit 1000.

Why he is so slow?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

how did this illiterate guy became our health minister?

no wonder his master lee sian long quickly get a booster shot yesterday to protect HIMSELF Angry
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

such useless statements say for what?

He should just retire for good and read his beloved 武侠小说.

He is using Mathematics without Biology!
[+] 1 user Likes halya's post

(18-09-2021, 06:01 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  He should just retire for good and read his beloved 武侠小说.

He also know 九阳神功 like me?

Paid million dollars to state the obvious. Like that overpaid liao. His statement don't add any value to the situation.
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

Before major opening up, indeed surprise them but not some here.

Team of experts, need to open to new ideas and methods.

100billion gone to waste during phase 1.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(18-09-2021, 08:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  100billion gone to waste during phase 1.

That is a lot of money, then our coffers may become dry...

(18-09-2021, 05:33 PM)theold Wrote:  https://news.yahoo.com/singapore-surge-c...49770.html

Lj

[FULL] S'pore's daily Covid-19 cases to hit 1,000 before situation stabilises | MTF press conference

(18-09-2021, 06:55 PM)winbig Wrote:  Paid million dollars to state the obvious. Like that overpaid liao. His statement don't add any value to the situation.

Lol. Tell me which one is not  overpaid hahaha

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

He's still living in the ivory tower glass house ah? Opening up too soon without stopping the daily spread already any Tom Dick and Harry can foresee the runaway spread of Covid. He can't? FAIL KPI. NO BONUS AND REDUCE SALARY.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(18-09-2021, 05:41 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  how did this illiterate guy became our health minister?

no wonder his master lee sian long quickly get a booster shot yesterday to protect HIMSELF Angry

In fact all of them are illiterate, how on earth  army, navy commanders can become minsters of health, education, etc. Our education system has failed us miserably.

(19-09-2021, 11:55 AM)A2Z Wrote:  In fact all of them are illiterate, how on earth  army, navy commanders can become minsters of health, education, etc. Our education system has failed us miserably.
You said the same as the market cleaner. 
I overheard him scolding them too. 
Think he is very smart.

(19-09-2021, 11:51 AM)surfer Wrote:  He's still living in the ivory tower glass house ah? Opening up too soon without stopping the daily spread already any Tom Dick and Harry can foresee the runaway spread of Covid. He can't?  FAIL KPI. NO BONUS AND REDUCE SALARY.

If you talk to the hawkers, pasar aunties and uncles, they are all in advance of him. I think we can afford to void this post of MOH

(19-09-2021, 11:55 AM)A2Z Wrote:  In fact all of them are illiterate, how on earth  army, navy commanders can become minsters of health, education, etc. Our education system has failed us miserably.

MOH, MOE current epic under Ex SAF scholar
Another one non minister , also Ex SAF in charge what Childhood, child care as Head