TCH's wife passed away

Come to think about it.. At least TCH's wife do charity, and not like someone else wife who everyday post FB to scold Sinkie...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Why news in TV not seen anything about her ?...The Sengkang girl everyday talk about her...

(03-11-2021, 12:26 PM)Talent Wrote:  wife of politician should do m9re for good of society

not stay in low profile
You mean the Ho Jinx type of wife!?

(05-11-2021, 12:29 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Come to think about it.. At least TCH's wife do charity, and not like someone else wife who everyday post FB to scold Sinkie...

Agreed. Quietly doing good things for the society helping the unfortunate - not like the other one - loud brash arrogant- sticking her nose to places where she's not wanted! Medical advice from an engineer- or she like forumers read from Internet and then starts posting!?

(05-11-2021, 12:29 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Come to think about it.. At least TCH's wife do charity, and not like someone else wife who everyday post FB to scold Sinkie...

(05-11-2021, 05:38 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  You mean the Ho Jinx type of wife!?

(05-11-2021, 05:42 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  Agreed. Quietly doing good things for the society helping the unfortunate - not like the other one - loud brash arrogant- sticking her nose to places where she's not wanted! Medical advice from an engineer- or she like forumers read from Internet and then starts posting!?

An engineer should not post anything except engineering stuff.  To do so is kapo, and will make many dislike her, instead will get negative comments about her.  Why don't she keep a low profile and live a simple life...? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(05-11-2021, 05:47 AM)debono Wrote:  An engineer should not post anything except engineering stuff.  To do so is kapo, and will make many dislike her, instead will get negative comments about her.  Why don't she keep a low profile and live a simple life...? Big Grin

That one cannot keep low profile. Next title will be to take over from Harimau. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day