TKL : After I lost the election, the govt pushed shocking price hikes

https://www.tiktok.com/@kinliantan750/vi...3221910791

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: Screenshot-20230924-215617-You-Tube.jpg]

Learn from lksmlj, stay home more to fight inflation

[Image: tenor.gif]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

People have voted. Hope this TKL can keep his mouth shut.
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(01-10-2023, 12:11 AM)Whatdoyoithink! Wrote:   lau ah pek wduthink 90 plus nothing to spend
Never goes out.

[Image: IMG-1443.jpg]

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(30-09-2023, 09:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230924-215617-You-Tube.jpg]

Learn from wduthink, stay home more to fight inflation

☝️

Ya la..
After the tkl lost the PE, the sun still rise from the East.
He still selling FC to Singaporean.
[+] 2 users Like moonrab's post

Even if he won the PE prices will still go up and he can do nothing about it. Prices going up has got nothing to do with him not being elected.
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

By maintaining such a high visible presence continually, I bet my smelly kkj he is going to participate in the upcoming GE due latest by 2025 Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Whatever chenghu wants to increase they have to do so quickly to give some spacing b4 the GE to avoid any residual backlash from all these price increases Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Is the civil service cost heavy?

Hiring staff at market rate makes them an expensive cost center.

(01-10-2023, 07:02 AM)Whatdoyouthink! Wrote:  What sheet still got to sell comforter even who is the president 
but now too old no value have to give free.

☝️

No compliant if you vote right.

Actually the PE was a PAP released test balloon lah. With a 70% overwhelming endorsement, they are emboldened to blatantly increase whatever they want to increase and by huge amounts like 18% because the 70% indicated their party is unstoppable. 
So TKL is in a way correct. If he had come in, PAP would have hesitated before slaughtering the sheep.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

Didn't know TKL is so powerful. Can stop inflation all by himself if he is erected. No wonder the price of forest city doesn't rise bit fall instead.

(01-10-2023, 08:18 AM)toothpick Wrote:  Is the civil service cost heavy?

Hiring staff at market rate makes them an expensive cost center.

Salary is not high, only the title is inflated. Hire a fresh graduate as a manager paying them only 4k or less. A deputy director earns less than 10k

(01-10-2023, 07:33 AM)winbig Wrote:  Even if he won the PE prices will still go up and he can do nothing about it. Prices going up has got nothing to do with him not being elected.
A clown is to entertain. 
If he becomes president, we get lots of fun and laughters. That will release the stress in Singapore. How about that?
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

It's sensible and harmless for the authorities to use our huge  reserves now to help citizens cushion the high cost of living. 

Use it on us now when times are hard and things are so costly. Spend it on the existing populace and not the future generations when we won't be able to see it.

There are more than enough reserves in our strong economy .

(01-10-2023, 09:26 AM). Wrote:  U believe a clown same like wduthink sg will sink!

☝️

(30-09-2023, 09:14 PM)lksmlj! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230924-215617-You-Tube.jpg]

Last time I comforter even who is the president
but now I too old no value have to give free.

Today stay home again to fight inflation?

Who will vote for LW?

He said pay "A little more"

but everything pay a little more adds up to alot!

[Image: LW-pay-a-little-more-for-increase-in-prices-Sept-22.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(01-10-2023, 10:24 AM)UOla Wrote:  Who will vote for LW?

Each sinkee pay a little bit more so that their salaries can increase a little bit more to double that of what they are getting now

WTF

8Umbrella Umbrella

(01-10-2023, 10:24 AM)Ola Wrote:  Who will vote for LW?

That's how they boil frogs. The water warms up slowly and the frogs actually enjoy the warm water until it is too late when the water becomes boiling. He treating sinkers as frogs already.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(01-10-2023, 09:18 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Salary is not high, only the title is inflated. Hire a fresh graduate as a manager paying them only 4k or less. A deputy director earns less than 10k

Fresh grad now 4k? to do admin?

(01-10-2023, 10:24 AM)Ola Wrote:  Who will vote for LW?

Last year show median rise exceeding preceding years 
https://stats.mom.gov.sg/pages/income-su...table.aspx
so he is not wrong

but it gives them over 70% mandate too.

(01-10-2023, 07:33 AM)winbig Wrote:  Even if he won the PE prices will still go up and he can do nothing about it. Prices going up has got nothing to do with him not being elected.

If TKL wom, the pap govt will be too stunned to raise prices and will do some self examination. 

The pineapple landslide is a license to do what they want.

That is the sad reality we are seeing....you really get what you vote for.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This TKL want to siao hai! he himself lost money in FC investment, now want people to follow him.

we don't stand a chance
forget spare tire olady?
all work for onglei
just imagine a Redot
Singapore-France-Switzerland as wholesaler for CBDC

70% don’t mind the humongous increase in prices and cost of living what. Why now they complain. You deserve the Gov and presidante you voted overwhelmingly for what

WTF

8Umbrella Umbrella

Lksmlj goondo thought he'll get free pineapples forever mah.