[+] 2 users Like pinkypanther's post

plot is simple
both will guide the ball in
Emergency spare tire will ensure sotong goes in
He is the higher sotong
singlion knows sinKaporlans cinGong

(26-08-2023, 03:58 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: pJiclZe.png]
https://tinyurl.com/rhja4ym7

I'm not voting for anyone lah! Big Grin Just drop in my blank voting paper into the box lah!

Vote for someone worthy of your vote. You are not forced to vote for the best of the worst.

If none is worthy of your vote, cast blank vote.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

emergency podcast
Ecowas now say intervention is Media misinterpretation
All Blacks will kill Ecowas with Russian supports.

(26-08-2023, 04:56 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Vote for someone worthy of your vote. You are not forced to vote for the best of the worst.

spoil vote you mean

(26-08-2023, 03:58 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: pJiclZe.png]
https://tinyurl.com/rhja4ym7

This guy is overrated. No wonder he is not resigning from WEF.

(26-08-2023, 04:52 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I'm not voting for anyone lah! Big Grin Just drop in my blank voting paper into the box lah!

WEF Tharman will have his LGBTQTIA+!$#%% army voting for him.

If you dont vote for someone else, you are helping Tharman win.

(26-08-2023, 04:52 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I'm not voting for anyone lah! Big Grin Just drop in my blank voting paper into the box lah!
You need to chop the voting paper before folding it and drop in the box lah....no chop cannot put loh...

(26-08-2023, 04:56 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Vote for someone worthy of your vote. You are not forced to vote for the best of the worst.

Let it be blank lah! Big Grin

(26-08-2023, 11:18 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  spoil vote you mean

Spoil vote can also mean u cross at all 3. But in case they try to count vote to their advantage, better to cast blank vote.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(27-08-2023, 05:47 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  You need to chop the voting paper before folding it and drop in the box lah....no chop cannot put loh...

And how do they tell u never chop unless u are implying they will check yr vote first be allowed to drop into the box. Who u trying to kid here?