TKL is too unguarded when talking to podcasts ....

He should hold his breath a second or two, then say or answer

Same when speaking to the media

Too unguarded as he takes everyone to be his supporter and friend

Should be careful when dealing with the youth of today

They hv no loyalty or respect but only their own interests

Our youth has no future in this competitive world

TKL should just keep them at arms length

You cant convince them

The other two candidates also cannot

The more you say, they will look for your bad points, thats why the other two candidates just give cursory attention to the youths, they know
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

Guess he is unprepared for this battle. The other 2 are much better public speakers, polished and articulate. In contrast, ah lian is hesitant and cannot articulate his views well and worse still, he says the wrong thing and get hamtum by MSM & other media.

This is a battle of mind and heart and ah lian is losing it. He may have the better ideas but if voters think he is talking cock and he can't convince them, then how to win?

He is selling the beef, the other two are selling the sizzle. He is like Sim Wong Hoo and they are like Steve Jobs.

In other words, he doesn't know how to play the game to win. But there is still time...

One more thing is I think he got the wrong backers. Tan Jee Say and Lim Tean are very combative oppies. Their style cannot win, as already proven. Voters don't like their style and ah lian is probably under their influence, as least to some extent.

He needs a good campaign strategist who understands the voters, particularly the younger set.
[+] 4 users Like RichDad's post

(26-08-2023, 04:09 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Guess he is unprepared for this battle. The other 2 are much better public speakers, polished and articulate. In contrast, ah lian is hesitant and cannot articulate his views well and worse still, he says the wrong thing and get hamtum by MSM & other media.

This is a battle of mind and heart and ah lian is losing it. He may have the better ideas but if voters think he is talking cock and he can't convince them, then how to win?

He is selling the beef, the other two are selling the sizzle.  He is like Sim Wong Hoo and they are like Steve Jobs.

In other words, he doesn't know how to play the game to win. But there is still time...

One more thing is I think he got the wrong backers. Tan Jee Say and Lim Tean are very combative oppies. Their style cannot win, as already proven. Voters don't like their style and ah lian is probably under their influence, as least to some extent.

He needs a good campaign strategist who understands the voters, particularly the younger set.

If you think a better speaker is worthy of your vote, go for Tharman or NKS loh..

If you think your worthy candidate is someone who speak like a ah beng so that it resonate with you, then vote for the one that speak like that loh..

If you think none is worthy of your vote, cast blank vote loh.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(26-08-2023, 04:09 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Guess he is unprepared for this battle. The other 2 are much better public speakers, polished and articulate. In contrast, ah lian is hesitant and cannot articulate his views well and worse still, he says the wrong thing and get hamtum by MSM & other media.

He is selling the beef, the other two are selling the sizzle.  He is like Sim Wong Hoo and they are like Steve Jobs.

True but that is why he is consider not from establishment.
Some may like his straight talk.
At least we know Beekok got such a person who reach ruhuochunqing standard,  Laughing

(26-08-2023, 04:31 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If you think a better speaker is worthy of your vote, go for Tharman or NKS loh..

If you think your worthy candidate is someone who speak like a ah beng so that it resonate with you, then vote for the one that speak like that loh..

If you think none is worthy of your vote, cast blank vote loh.

I am not talking about me. I am also not saying I will not vote him.

I am talking about how he can or cannot convince other voters. He needs to know how to win over the younger voters especially cos they are more easily impressed by speeches and appearances and presentation. Persuasion is very important. He is lacking in these.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

Be it youth or old one tactics that always work is give monies lor. I don't believe the youth of today don't care about monies? The way they spend and splurge on their hobbies are very atas taste and that need monies. So maybe talk about give monies will work. It always work in past GE and no exception for current PE too isn't it? All the MP all got big fat paycheck if don't have they still want to do? So I think monies is good strategy.

(26-08-2023, 04:38 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  True but that is why he is consider not from establishment.
Some may like his straight talk.
At least we know Beekok got such a person who reach ruhuochunqing standard,  Laughing

US is different. Here, I doubt his style can win the most votes.

Anyway, Trump is a very good public speaker lah.

(26-08-2023, 03:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  He should hold his breath a second or two, then say or answer

You cant convince them

The more you say, they will look for your bad points, thats why the other two candidates just give cursory attention to the youths, they know

Talk more wrong more lah! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

I 100% agree on this voter are more towards passive aggressive type.

(26-08-2023, 04:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Talk more wrong more lah! Big Grin
Rotfl Rotfl

(26-08-2023, 04:38 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I am not talking about me. I am also not saying I will not vote him.

I am talking about how he can or cannot convince other voters. He needs to know how to win over the younger voters especially cos they are more easily impressed by speeches and appearances and presentation. Persuasion is very important. He is lacking in these.
Just speaking in general.. If he is not worthy of your vote for whatever reason, vote for the one worthy..

Same thing if someone else think tkl is worthy of his/her vote for whatever reason, that's their choice also.

Just notice that no one here even bother to talk about Tharman.. We have ppl here who say support NKS, we have ppl here who say support TKL, but not many here say about supporting Tharman..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(26-08-2023, 04:42 PM)sgh Wrote:  Be it youth or old one tactics that always work is give monies lor. I don't believe the youth of today don't care about monies? The way they spend and splurge on their hobbies are very atas taste and that need monies. So maybe talk about give monies will work. It always work in past GE and no exception for current PE too isn't it? All the MP all got big fat paycheck if don't have they still want to do? So I think monies is good strategy.

I thought president is supposed to guard the money?  Thinking

(26-08-2023, 04:51 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Just speaking in general.. If he is not worthy of your vote for whatever reason, vote for the one worthy..

Same thing if someone else think tkl is worthy of his/her vote for whatever reason, that's their choice also.

Just notice that no one here even bother to talk about Tharman.. We have ppl here who say support NKS, we have ppl here who say support TKL, but not many here say about supporting Tharman..

Is there a possibility most registered members in this form are not from Jurong GRC ? I have a strong suspicion a lot of his supporters reside in Jurong and I hear stories on how he is very much adored and respected by ppl there. This group form the base for his votes. Then the remaining of Spore will depend on the social media, his speech, his supporters etc. Just a guess though.

(26-08-2023, 04:56 PM)winbig Wrote:  I thought president is supposed to guard the money?  Thinking

Maybe eyeing the money lah! Big Grin

(26-08-2023, 04:57 PM)sgh Wrote:  Is there a possibility most registered members in this form are not from Jurong GRC ? I have a strong suspicion a lot of his supporters reside in Jurong and I hear stories on how he is very much adored and respected by ppl there. This group form the base for his votes. Then the remaining of Spore will depend on the social media, his speech, his supporters etc. Just a guess though.
No need to guess, it's true

I hv always said the West is PAP's

But Tharma de said the rest of Sinkiepoor is the same

Come 1st Sept, he will be surprised

Let him snooze and wake him up after 1st Sept

(26-08-2023, 04:56 PM)winbig Wrote:  I thought president is supposed to guard the money?  Thinking

He is the opposite  Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like moonrab's post

(26-08-2023, 06:50 PM)moonrab Wrote:  He is the opposite  Rotfl

Wow he got soft power no worries such as care bear stare...if still cannot be will summon ultraman stare with laser. If still he will go ask his CB
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(26-08-2023, 03:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  He should hold his breath a second or two, then say or answer

You cant convince them

How many young zoomer voter have you included in your survey, if you even did one, for you to come to such a conclusion about them?

Or are you just shooting off your arse again?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Only got two choice in this erection..
TKL or ahSong.
ahSong can try again in the next erection. So got one choice only

(26-08-2023, 08:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  How many young zoomer voter have you included in your survey, if you even did one, for you to come to such a conclusion about them?

Or are you just shooting off your arse again?

Intuition, my pretty boy

Grow up fast ok, you're not here or there

If he can be so "unguarded" when speaking in podcasts, can you imagine what if he speaks in such a way to foreign presidents such as XJP, Putin or Fatty Kim?

(26-08-2023, 08:45 PM)starbugs Wrote:  If he can be so "unguarded" when speaking in podcasts, can you imagine what if he speaks in such a way to foreign presidents such as XJP, Putin or Fatty Kim?
You're really are a piece of work, he treats those podcast creators as his supporters and the media as honorable, hence he is unguarded.....BUT why should he behave this way with leaders of other countries??

What issues you have with his unguardedness? If he is defensive, then you will say he is too defensive, too guarded, correct?

(26-08-2023, 08:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Intuition, my pretty boy

Grow up fast ok, you're not here or there

Grow up fast..So says the one who grew his arse on his face.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(26-08-2023, 10:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Grow up fast..So says the one who grew his arse on his face.  Rolleyes
So rude

Triggered?

Rotfl

Quote:tkl wife speaks  better than him where else wduthink
No wife old bachelor

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(27-08-2023, 03:41 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I hv many old gay partners. High profile ones like tony, tommy. Low ses ones like syonan lao gay and human goat.

Wah, like a public toilet
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

I feel that he is just so candid and seems so innocent... It's strange cos he was a top corporate guy, surely he knows how to be guarded.

You look at how Tharman and Ng talk, a lot of round and round but actually not much direct answers.. maybe we so used to such politican style talks... Lol

Anyways, just have to learn if he becomes the President.