TKL responds to Political Bastards who smear him in interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOpNgoH-cQ8
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

"Now we know that the various posts and videos spread over 10 years and only start surfacing after Mr Tan qualified as a candidate. These posts attracted more than 100,000 viewers over the past 10 years.

I think anyone with common sense would know who are the culprits with so much resources and time. For sure, AWARE would not have tracked Mr Tan over 10 years and stirred them to issue their the statement yesterday. Maybe whoever is responsible for the press statement should come clean."

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story...TZZQtvfi2l&id=1048331169&mibextid=Nif5o

https://mothership.sg/2023/08/ho-ching-a...icism-pec/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxKvCGsPhTA

Taxpayers money is used to support these editors in the smearing campaign
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

Shows the true colors of pap.
Dirty cowards and bastards.

He just wanted to have viewers to fame up his fb just like wang lei.
Can’t blame anybody
People will not keep quiet if see snake.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

He should clarify whether he supports Russia invasion of Ukraine in public.
This question about his past FB post is not a smear campaign. 

It is the democratic right of voters, to know the candidate views in foreign policy. Before asking for our vote.

(22-08-2023, 11:20 PM)Obamao Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOpNgoH-cQ8

3 important points

1. The malicious editors from SPH (yup the one and only news outlet in Singapore but have to fudge the sales figure criminally, headed by OYK mentor Khaw Boon Wan. SPH is now under police investigation)

2. Tharman said it wasn't him.

3. Its someone who got alot of freetime and from the P. a p. Probably a rich wife who salary is secretive.

[Image: IMG-20230823-115640.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230823-124114.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230823-105223-106.jpg]

(23-08-2023, 10:12 AM)moonrab Wrote:  He should clarify whether he supports Russia invasion of Ukraine in public.

It is the democratic right of voters, to know the candidate views in foreign policy. Before asking for our vote.

Has Vivian Balak clarify whether he supports USA invasion of Afghanistan?

What about you? Btw, would u support Malaysia to build her missile base and having numerous mysterious bio labs in JB ?

(23-08-2023, 01:00 PM)Obamao Wrote:  Has Vivian Balak clarify whether he supports USA invasion of Afghanistan?

What about you? Btw, would u support Malaysia to build her missile base and having numerous mysterious bio labs in JB ?

1) It was openly clarified to the Opposition in parliament. Please read carefully. 

ABOUT MFA
FOREIGN POLICY

Minister for Foreign Affairs Dr Vivian Balakrishnan's Written Reply to Parliamentary Question on Afghanistan, 4 October 2021
04 October 2021

Mr Dennis Tan Lip Fong: To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs (a) whether he can provide an update on the situation in Afghanistan from a foreign policy perspective; and (b) how does the change in government impact the bilateral ties that Singapore has with Afghanistan especially given the past involvement of the SAF in Afghanistan.

The situation in Afghanistan remains challenging and difficult, especially the humanitarian impact on civilians. The United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres has said that Afghanistan is “on the verge of a dramatic humanitarian disaster”.

2 There have been active discussions on the situation in Afghanistan at the multilateral level, including on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly. These discussions have included a focus on improving the humanitarian situation in Afghanistan.

3 Singapore will continue to monitor developments in Afghanistan closely. We hope that all parties, including the Taliban, will protect the safety of civilians and allow humanitarian assistance to reach the intended recipients. While the future of Afghanistan must be determined by the Afghan people, it is also in the international community’s interest to see an Afghanistan at peace with itself and the world. To this end, Singapore welcomes United Nations Security Council Resolution 2593 (2021) which called for Afghanistan to, inter alia, “not be used to threaten or attack any country or to shelter or train terrorists, or to plan or to finance terrorist acts, and reiterates the importance of combating terrorism in Afghanistan”.

4 Mr Dennis Tan had referred to Singapore’s past contributions as part of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan from 2007 to 2013.

We did so because Afghanistan was a key battlefront in the global fight against terrorism. This posed a security threat to Singapore as the Jemaah Islamiyah group had direct links to Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. The counter-terrorism efforts of the coalition, including Singapore, have contributed to our security over the past 14 years. 
As terrorism remains a threat to Singapore, we certainly hope that Afghanistan will not revert to becoming a safe haven for any terrorist groups.

5 On the impact on bilateral ties, our engagement with Afghanistan has been limited to technical assistance through our Singapore Cooperation Programme (SCP). Prior to the collapse of the previous government, Afghanistan accounted for the highest number of SCP participants amongst countries in Central Asia, with 837 officials having attended our training courses. As and when the situation permits, we hope to continue this assistance through our SCP.

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

SINGAPORE

4 OCTOBER 2021

2)
As for me, I am nobody. Who cares what I think? 
Unless I am a 2023 presidential candidate, then it is my responsibility to come out clean in my past FB comment about Russia Ukraine war. 
Don't you think so TKL should be more responsible if he wishes to be our President? 

How do you know Malaysia don't have missile base in JB? Or biological lab? Hypothetical question has no validity.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(23-08-2023, 10:12 AM)moonrab Wrote:  He should clarify whether he supports Russia invasion of Ukraine in public.

Already told you.....the Russia Ukraine war matter is NOT impt to the majority of the Electorate
They will not vote based on the candidate's position on that

Do not mislead 

The 3 candidates have a little more than a week to win hearts and minds

Do not distract them from more IMPT messages for the Electorate

(23-08-2023, 02:49 PM)moonrab Wrote:  1) It was openly clarified to the Opposition in parliament. Please read carefully. 

ABOUT MFA
FOREIGN POLICY

Minister for Foreign Affairs Dr Vivian Balakrishnan's Written Reply to Parliamentary Question on Afghanistan, 4 October 2021
04 October 2021

Mr Dennis Tan Lip Fong: To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs (a) whether he can provide an update on the situation in Afghanistan from a foreign policy perspective; and (b) how does the change in government impact the bilateral ties that Singapore has with Afghanistan especially given the past involvement of the SAF in Afghanistan.

The situation in Afghanistan remains challenging and difficult, especially the humanitarian impact on civilians. The United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres has said that Afghanistan is “on the verge of a dramatic humanitarian disaster”.

2 There have been active discussions on the situation in Afghanistan at the multilateral level, including on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly. These discussions have included a focus on improving the humanitarian situation in Afghanistan.

3 Singapore will continue to monitor developments in Afghanistan closely. We hope that all parties, including the Taliban, will protect the safety of civilians and allow humanitarian assistance to reach the intended recipients. While the future of Afghanistan must be determined by the Afghan people, it is also in the international community’s interest to see an Afghanistan at peace with itself and the world. To this end, Singapore welcomes United Nations Security Council Resolution 2593 (2021) which called for Afghanistan to, inter alia, “not be used to threaten or attack any country or to shelter or train terrorists, or to plan or to finance terrorist acts, and reiterates the importance of combating terrorism in Afghanistan”.

4 Mr Dennis Tan had referred to Singapore’s past contributions as part of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan from 2007 to 2013.

We did so because Afghanistan was a key battlefront in the global fight against terrorism. This posed a security threat to Singapore as the Jemaah Islamiyah group had direct links to Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. The counter-terrorism efforts of the coalition, including Singapore, have contributed to our security over the past 14 years. 
As terrorism remains a threat to Singapore, we certainly hope that Afghanistan will not revert to becoming a safe haven for any terrorist groups.

5 On the impact on bilateral ties, our engagement with Afghanistan has been limited to technical assistance through our Singapore Cooperation Programme (SCP). Prior to the collapse of the previous government, Afghanistan accounted for the highest number of SCP participants amongst countries in Central Asia, with 837 officials having attended our training courses. As and when the situation permits, we hope to continue this assistance through our SCP.

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

SINGAPORE

4 OCTOBER 2021

2)
As for me, I am nobody. Who cares what I think? 
Unless I am a 2023 presidential candidate, then it is my responsibility to come out clean in my past FB comment about Russia Ukraine war. 
Don't you think so TKL should be more responsible if he wishes to be our President? 

How do you know Malaysia don't have missile base in JB? Or biological lab? Hypothetical question has no validity.

if you still believe in that #StandwithUkraine shitty propaganda nonsense, good luck to you and your children.

[Image: Whats-App-Image-2023-08-24-at-10-40-50.jpg]

Snakeoil Saleswoman responds. Lol.

Same like Aljunied GRC. Those who vote Worker party will repent for next 5 years.

(22-08-2023, 11:25 PM)Obamao Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2023/08/ho-ching-a...icism-pec/?

She said shouldn't whine. But now start whinning. 

Nervous ah?

Calvin Cheng is a well known sniveling sycophant.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: photo-2023-08-24-17-10-32.jpg]