TKL to pay half his salary to charity

https://youtu.be/Wje2cbjdfdY?si=c8WPLq3_TR1EFl1_

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i-dont...n-kin-lian
[+] 1 user Likes Everything Everywhere's post

Clapping Thumbs_up

But the rajah wants to increase the President’s salary wor, said not enough

8Umbrella Umbrella

A lot of people here keep promoting TKL but did anyone bother to analyse why TKL only garnered less than 5% in 2011 PE and lost his deposit? How come Tan Jee Say who also participated in 2011 PE for first time and who is not as well known as TKL managed to get close to 30% of the votes? How has TKL changed since 2011?

Public service is to serve and not to enrich oneself. Miw got it all wrong. TKL is now rectifying the situation. I clap for him. 👏👏👏👏👏

(26-08-2023, 12:27 PM)winbig Wrote:  A lot of people here keep promoting TKL but did anyone bother to analyse why TKL only garnered less than 5% in 2011 PE and lost his deposit? How come Tan Jee Say who also participated in 2011 PE for first time and who is not as well known as TKL managed to get close to 30% of the votes? How has TKL changed since 2011?
You moron

Did you watch the podcast or not?

Polls had Tkl close to Tcb until last minute Tjs came in, and as Tjs was from SDP then, he gobbled up all the Tkl votes as Tkl is not from any political party and pretty unknown then

Lehman crisis, 6.9m, Return cpf etc, all had not happened to make him known to the public

This time is definitely different, DF

Somehow I feel even if he donate all his salary to the charity.... he still won't be the president...
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(26-08-2023, 12:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You moron

Did you watch the podcast or not?

Polls had Tkl close to Tcb until last minute Tjs came in, and as Tjs was from SDP then, he gobbled up all the Tkl votes as Tkl is not from any political party and pretty unknown then

Lehman crisis, 6.9m, Return cpf etc, all had not happened to make him known to the public

This time is definitely different, DF

So TKL is now affiliated to a political party and is not non-partisan?

(26-08-2023, 12:27 PM)winbig Wrote:  A lot of people here keep promoting TKL but did anyone bother to analyse why TKL only garnered less than 5% in 2011 PE and lost his deposit? How come Tan Jee Say who also participated in 2011 PE for first time and who is not as well known as TKL managed to get close to 30% of the votes? How has TKL changed since 2011?

That time I voted Tan Jee Say Smile my fellow Hainanese. This time Tan Jee say endorse TKL FYI.

that time Tan Jee Say is like Goh managed to qualify and TKL is like 2nd choice for Opposition supporters.

IF Goh managed to Qualify obviously a lot will vote for Goh but sadly he never qualify so now left the Only choice that is TKL.

He has changed but for the worse. More tiko and more foggy-minded.

(26-08-2023, 12:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Somehow I feel even if he donate all his salary to the charity.... he still won't be the president...
"Somehow I feel"......???
Wahahahahahaa, DF

(26-08-2023, 12:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  "Somehow I feel"......???
Wahahahahahaa, DF

He might as well said “I feel her, I mean Ah jinx meow meow”

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(26-08-2023, 12:40 PM)winbig Wrote:  So TKL is now affiliated to a political party and is not non-partisan?
No, if you willing to be his proposer and seconder, then Tjs and Lim Tean need not be the ones

You willing? I can talk to the PEC..

(26-08-2023, 12:49 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  No, if you willing to be his proposer and seconder, then Tjs and Lim Tean need not be the ones

You willing? I can talk to the PEC..

I don't support him. Since u support him, how come u don't step forward and do it? Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(26-08-2023, 12:56 PM)winbig Wrote:  I don't support him. Since u support him, how come u don't step forward and do it? Rotfl

https://youtu.be/leZYBBhL-B0?si=6WgWtUsgqU-F5E-D
https://youtu.be/yL9Db8relWk?si=y6KlKKQJMbG3PinF

[Image: IMG-20230824-071858-758.jpg]

The public will always choose one opponent to go against the Pappy.- This time is TKL. Forget NKS... that joker !!! Laughing

I was driving and saw only Tharman banners on the road.

Smile

(26-08-2023, 12:56 PM)winbig Wrote:  I don't support him. Since u support him, how come u don't step forward and do it? Rotfl
IAM SOVEREIGN

Talk till got dragon and got phenix...
Till ask people to give donations leh why har?

Miw and plp is worried TKL get elected. He is frugal and will question those unnecessary spending and wastage. They have to cut down and all the plp contractors at grassroot will find opportunity dry up. That's why you see some people opposing strongly because they are worried. 😄😄😄👍👍👍

(26-08-2023, 01:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  IAM SOVEREIGN

YOU R BULLSHIT lah.  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

If he contribute half of his monthly salary to charity, i will vote for him. Though not my initial choice .
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

(26-08-2023, 01:32 PM)Sline Wrote:  If he contribute half of his monthly salary to charity, i will vote for him.  Though not my initial choice .

Maybe only first to three months after as per normal.

(26-08-2023, 01:37 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Maybe only first to three months after as per normal.

Need to show proof else canon ball

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(26-08-2023, 01:40 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Need to show proof else canon ball

Can show you and tell you only three months take half pay we also LL.

If dun like him just dun vote for him lah. No need to make up stories like maybe this maybe that...

But he said he will donate in private. I having 2nd thought in voting him. Who know if he really did donate? Must have prove. & to donate half of his salary for his whole term as President?

If Tharman can donate 1/4 , i can consider.
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

(26-08-2023, 02:06 PM)Sline Wrote:  But he said he will donate in private.  I having 2nd thought in voting him.  Who know if he really did donate? Must have prove.  & to donate half of his salary for his whole term as President?

Can set up a unit trust foundation fund just like F1 ex boss... which can access by his family members or someone related who knows.

(26-08-2023, 02:06 PM)Sline Wrote:  But he said he will donate in private.  I having 2nd thought in voting him.  Who know if he really did donate? Must have prove.  & to donate half of his salary for his whole term as President?

Maybe $40 same as H. 😄

(26-08-2023, 02:11 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Maybe $40 same as H. 😄

😱 😱 😂 Rotfl Rotfl

(26-08-2023, 01:03 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Talk till got dragon and got phenix...
Till ask people to give donations leh why har?

Talk only la.
He knows the salary confirmed is not his.. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

He need a office under him to do what he preach. And where to fund it other than his salary?