TMD. Some people in HWZ called me wumao

Can define what's a wumao? The anti-China gang is strong in hwz. You go in one thread and they'll take turns to taunt you.

Just ignore them.
Behave like little kid.

If they are so anti China, tell them dont buy or use product made in China.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Now you know why pro-CCP are not surviving in HWZ. Think HWZ moderators are also their gangs. CCP should find ways to "tame" these anti-CCP gangs in HWZ. Who knows, it might work and one day, full of pro-CCPs.

Dont waste time in biased forum.
There are many MCPs in HWZ forum.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(31-07-2021, 09:52 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Just ignore them.
Behave like little kid.

If they are so anti China, tell them dont buy or use product made in China.

aiya they are like ah butt, they can give you a long list of reasons why they loves china products although they hate and wish china collapse

(31-07-2021, 09:57 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont waste time in biased forum.
There are many MCPs in HWZ forum.

Sometimes their IQs are bordering on moron level. Everything bad they said about China also applied to the ang moh countries but they keep quiet. Then their criticism went back to Mao's times. I dunno whether I should laugh or not  Laughing

(31-07-2021, 09:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya they are like ah butt, they can give you a long list of reasons why they loves china products although they hate and wish china collapse

They dont know China is world factory meh...
Really 搞笑行动。

(31-07-2021, 09:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya they are like ah butt, they can give you a long list of reasons why they loves china products although they hate and wish china collapse

By and large, China products are cheap, but it's quality leaves much to be desired. So those who chose China products go for it because of it's cost. Big Grin

(31-07-2021, 10:06 PM)debono Wrote:  By and large, China products are cheap, but it's quality leaves much to be desired. So those who chose China products go for it because of it's cost. Big Grin

You're quite right on this. China has many cheap stuff that's not good, and people who buy them should realise that there's a risk in buying them. Some people just want to pay little but expect the quality to be good, then they complain after that.

But I must say that there's some really good quality stuff by China, but they're not cheap. Not the question if China can make quality stuff but whether people are willing to pay for them.

A few "CCP" ..already being eradicated at the old sgtalk.org.

(31-07-2021, 10:06 PM)debono Wrote:  By and large, China products are cheap, but it's quality leaves much to be desired. So those who chose China products go for it because of it's cost. Big Grin

aiya if you continue to buy and use china products, how can it collapse as you wish leh? right?

(31-07-2021, 09:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Sometimes their IQs are bordering on moron level. Everything bad they said about China also applied to the ang moh countries but they keep quiet. Then their criticism went back to Mao's times. I dunno whether I should laugh or not  Laughing

sounds familiar right? like Cityhantam posting anti-ang moh everything with the same degree idiocy?
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(01-08-2021, 12:31 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  sounds familiar right? like Cityhantam posting anti-ang moh everything with the same degree idiocy?

How come you have nothing to counter what I brought up  except rubbish?  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

BTW, why are you so anti-China?

Everything China you are anti?

Simple to say, HWZ are full of rubbish generation born to shitty Syonan mindset. It simply tells why SG has no future, thanks to all such hopeless rubbish generation.  lol
[+] 1 user Likes amata's post

that place is like a 贼窝, full of rubbish

got many lao ah gua always ask 可以吗? like very cute like that

Oh no sum of our former members r still there  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(01-08-2021, 12:39 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  How come you have nothing to counter what I brought up  except rubbish?  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

BTW, why are you so anti-China?

Everything China you are anti?

you know very well I’m not anti-china…is u day and night post CCP garbage that is so stupid.

Pandaboy dont know how to put gif in profile pic?…
.just put ur own gayboy photo lor

(01-08-2021, 12:31 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  sounds familiar right? like Cityhantam posting anti-ang moh everything with the same degree idiocy?

In the old sgtalk, these CCP morons created 1000 of clones to make up the numbers...but in HWZ, they need to register their phone number and got no ball   Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

synonan pervert, back side still berry itchy at this hour?

u want to lick my balls?

(01-08-2021, 01:17 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  In the old sgtalk, these CCP morons created 1000 of clones to make up the numbers...but in HWZ, they need to register their phone number and got no ball   Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

worst is the Gaypanda….dont dare to reply directly…always hiding his posts down the thread like a scared little b*tch

syonan pervert, yr back side hole itchy shd use beer bottle lah, or check if exbabu free tonight

dun think anyone else interested

such a little puzzy….come help me shiok..

(01-08-2021, 01:14 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  you know very well I’m not anti-china…is u day and night post CCP garbage that is so stupid.

You only know how to make baseless and empty claims!

But ALL your posts are anti-China!

You can't even differentiate facts from LIES! Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(01-08-2021, 01:22 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You only know how to make baseless and empty claims!

But ALL your posts are anti-China!

then u are more stupid than i thought.

(01-08-2021, 01:23 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  then u are more stupid than i thought.

You are as smart as an donkey?  Laughing Laughing Laughing

(01-08-2021, 01:24 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are as smart as an donkey?  Laughing Laughing Laughing

u are A donkey… Dodgy

how cum this syonan pervert 鸡鸡鸭鸭sounds like ah gua? wont be surprised he really is  Laughing

Harking back to the past is very laughable. But I must say that it's almost always the case that the anti-China gang started going back to Mao's times that the pro-China side retort by saying that the West is similarly guilty in the past. Some jokers also always laugh at some mishaps happening in China when these also happen elsewhere.

The most important thing to me is whether the country as a whole is growing, and China has proved that she's growing faster than the West at the moment. It's also undeniable that the Chinese people are getting more affluent, even though not everything is rosy.