TPY :Lor 8 Market & Hawker Ctr closed due to Covid19
Angry 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...ases-there

News never mention this on tv but mention another hawker close for 4 days

All these closings r akin to mini lockdowns... more disruptive

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Bloody hell, I thought they close for cleaning. Last Friday went there wanna eat the kway chup ..... closed  Angry

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(19-09-2021, 09:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Bloody hell, I thought they close for cleaning. Last Friday went there wanna eat the kway chup ..... closed  Angry

Lorong 4 Blk 93 kway chap quite popular but only open evenings.

(19-09-2021, 09:28 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Lorong 4 Blk 93 kway chap quite popular but only open evenings.

The evening can try Bishan st 22 also. Seems like SG has many good kway chup. Next time I go try Lor 4 Tounge

(19-09-2021, 09:28 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Lorong 4 Blk 93 kway chap quite popular but only open evenings.

You mean inside the market is it? I heard some of the stalls there only cater evenings and night time.
So it close late?

With 80% of the population vaccinated why Singapore have more people infected in the communities? And it continue to increase. All that measures implemented is not effective?
If vaccination and all other controls in place is effective, such as ART test and quarantine why we have more cases. why? why? Maybe there is some evil hand spreading it without our notice. Even trace together also fail to trace it down.

What are these self declared elites is going to do now?
[+] 1 user Likes Kgliangp's post

(22-09-2021, 07:06 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  With 80%  of the population vaccinated why Singapore have more people infected in the communities? And it continue to increase. All that measures implemented is not effective?
If vaccination and all other controls in place is effective, such as ART test and quarantine  why we have more cases.  why? why? Maybe there is some evil hand spreading it without our notice. Even trace together also fail to trace it down.

What are these self declared elites is going to do now?

The frightening thing is that those who had received 2 jabs can still be infected with Covid-19, cos there are many variants, like Black fungus, MU, delta just name a few.
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(22-09-2021, 07:26 PM)debono Wrote:  The frightening thing is that those who had received 2 jabs can still be infected with Covid-19, cos there are many variants, like Black fungus, MU, delta just name a few.

[Image: nudie.gif]

If you go toa payoh lor 5 hawker at dinner time to buy da kee chicken rice, sure still super long q.

(22-09-2021, 09:30 PM)dynamite Wrote:  If you go toa payoh lor 5 hawker at dinner time to buy da kee chicken rice, sure still super long q.

Is that the one beside the polis camp?

(22-09-2021, 09:30 PM)dynamite Wrote:  If you go toa payoh lor 5 hawker at dinner time to buy da kee chicken rice, sure still super long q.

(22-09-2021, 09:50 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Is that the one beside the polis camp?

Yea is it that corner one near police camp now is like Cisco or what police training centre.

Melbourne’s West Gate Freeway

[Image: Screenshot-2021-09-23-at-04-01-43-F-CK-T...entary.png]

Why New Zealand Low infected rate?

(23-09-2021, 06:38 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Why New Zealand Low infected rate?

[Image: Screenshot-2021-09-23-at-06-44-58-New-Ze...ple-re.png]

Simply your pathogens are poisoned blood cells. Will provide link for reading wait.

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/NSrybzEyRufB/

(22-09-2021, 09:50 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Is that the one beside the polis camp?

No, this tpy lor 5 hc is where satay boy kena covid a couple of months ago. Think is blk 75.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-09-2021, 02:00 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea is it that corner one near police camp now is like Cisco or what police training centre.

no dey, not the hc near the polis security command installation. This one is further, about 400m away.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

My friend told me that the news on the market was a delayed released news. Somehow, someone had to release this news after some considerations.

(23-09-2021, 09:42 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  My friend told me that the news on the market was a delayed released news. Somehow, someone had to release this news after some considerations.

Yes you could be right. The beef noodle lady was saying after the news broke on msm, sure become ghost town and she was right.

(23-09-2021, 11:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes you could be right. The beef noodle lady was saying after the news broke on msm, sure become ghost town and she was right.

When people are afraid of getting contracted with the virus, avoid visiting the affected places are inevitable.

But by no releasing the news in time, we will see more people get infected. Therefore the government has the responsibility to make people aware of the affected area. 

By keeping the information from the people is very much indirectly bringing the virus to those who are not affected. And that is indirect causing harms to the people. That to me is not being a responsible government.

(23-09-2021, 12:06 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  When people are afraid of getting contracted with the virus, avoid visiting the affected places are inevitable.

But by no releasing the news in time, we will see more people get infected. Therefore the government has the responsibility to make people aware of the affected area. 

By keeping the information from the people is very much indirectly bringing the virus to those who are not affected. And that is indirect causing harms to the people. That to me is not being a responsible government.

They also removed the statistics on the unlinked cases.

(23-09-2021, 12:06 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  When people are afraid of getting contracted with the virus, avoid visiting the affected places are inevitable.

I agree with your findings.

(23-09-2021, 11:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes you could be right. The beef noodle lady was saying after the news broke on msm, sure become ghost town and she was right.

what you mean TPY lor 4 market, hawker also got cases??

(23-09-2021, 12:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  They also removed the statistics on the unlinked cases.

Which brings to us questioning our government whether this sort of keeping the information from the people , is that even right?

Especially when there are people who are not fit to take the vaccines, how would these people know where to avoid?

This is indirectly bringing death to these vulnerable ones….with our PM telling us to be more understanding, etc. is this even right? It’s like these people were already sentenced to death sentence.

(23-09-2021, 01:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  what you mean TPY lor 4 market, hawker also got cases??

No, I was referring to TPY lor 8.  Already re-opened on monday.

(23-09-2021, 02:00 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea is it that corner one near police camp now is like Cisco or what police training centre.

They have rice ball also if I remember correctly

(23-09-2021, 01:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  They have rice ball also if I remember correctly

last time TPY lor 1 that coffeeshop also got sell, is Hainanese chicken rice. now no more. Still selling chicken rice but under different owners , not say nice.

(23-09-2021, 02:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  last time TPY lor 1 that coffeeshop also got sell, is Hainanese chicken rice. now no more. Still selling chicken rice but under different owners , not say nice.

I always eat one of the shophouses along Upper Thomson Rd, Nam Kee or something ... before kampong chickie rice nearer to the shell petrol .... inside bery old school like the Pervis street chickie rice set up.