TW media shocked at US gov suppression on Students protest against Gaza Genocide...
Cool 

What a beautiful sight in campus across the US today Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 4 users Like Manthink's post

Israeli influence of US politics looks strong.
They can go and kill so many civilians and the US politicians are okay will the killings.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

BBC also cannot ignore the growing anger and spreading tension in America's institution of highest learning from Ivy League U to state universities against US authority and their Gov inaction on Gaza Genocide.

It will b a real surprise if there is no such protest in the US. There r more than 150,000 American Palestinians in the US.

https://www.arabnarratives.org/narrative...%20Eastern.

What so surprising 😮. 
They are hijacking colleges, bridges and highways.
That's suppression of people's freedom in living. 🤣

Stupid democrazy...chey!

(27-04-2024, 08:28 AM)moonrab Wrote:  What so surprising 😮. 
They are hijacking colleges, bridges and highways.
That's suppression of people's freedom in living. 🤣

Stupid democrazy...chey!

Their government has been complicit in oppressing people's freedom for many decades already.

No school and universities left in Gaza.

Let them bring down the entire education systems in USA and UK for funding to destroy Palestine education

(27-04-2024, 08:14 AM)revealer Wrote:  It will b a real surprise if there is no such protest in the US.  There r more than 150,000 American Palestinians in the US. 

https://www.arabnarratives.org/narrative...%20Eastern.

Only 150,000 but so many universities and so many students. That means majority are not Palestinians.

(27-04-2024, 08:58 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Only 150,000 but so many universities and so many students. That means majority are not Palestinians.

150000 includes grandparents and babies 😂

[Image: IMG-0965.jpg]

(27-04-2024, 04:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Israeli influence of US politics looks strong.
They can go and kill so many civilians and the US politicians are okay will the killings.

....and you are happily supporting Assmerica, the EVIL EMPIRE!  Angry

(27-04-2024, 08:58 AM)The Clyde Wrote:  Only 150,000 but so many universities and so many students. That means majority are not Palestinians.

Fully agree. 150K amongst 330M Americans is almost negligible

(27-04-2024, 09:55 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  ....and you are happily supporting Assmerica, the EVIL EMPIRE!  Angry
..... not forgetting he started a thread calling China the ENEMY of the World - yet after tonnes of evidence proving US UK complicit in the murder of tens of thousands of Palestinians - he just stated as-a-matter-of-fact Israel influenced US - and politicians were ok with it!!!!! REALLYYYYY!!!! NOT A WORD OF CONDEMNATION!!!!! US not enemy of the world!!!??? The hypocrisy shown by our so called self professed human freedom vigilante in this forum is beyond understanding and shocking (in a bad way)! These hypocrites sounded so like their murderous barbaric western leaders!

Look at this serpent Revealer  - with forked tongue he casually mentioned the numbers of Palestinians in US and he wasn't surprised at the protest!!! Shameless! Barbaric! Callous! Names suitable for that forked tongued Revealer!

If the same happened in China he would cry foul - no human rights - the CCP violated the rights of its people! Police brutality and blah blah ....
[+] 3 users Like sporeguy's post

(27-04-2024, 10:06 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  ..... not forgetting he started a thread calling China the ENEMY of the World - yet after tonnes of evidence proving US UK complicit in the murder of tens of thousands of Palestinians - he just stated as-a-matter-of-fact Israel influenced US - and politicians were ok with it!!!!! REALLYYYYY!!!! NOT A WORD OF CONDEMNATION!!!!! US not enemy of the world!!!??? The hypocrisy shown by our so called self professed human freedom vigilante in this forum is beyond understanding and shocking (in a bad way)! These hypocrites sounded so like their murderous barbaric western leaders!

Look at this serpent Revealer  - with forked tongue he casually mentioned the numbers of Palestinians in US and he wasn't surprised at the protest!!! Shameless! Barbaric! Callous! Names suitable for that forked tongued Revealer!

If the same happened in China he would cry foul - no human rights - the CCP violated the rights of its people! Police brutality  and blah blah ....

Because sgbutt is of indian descent.  He hates anything Chinese due to plain and simple racism.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

No different from the communists that they deplored so much.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(27-04-2024, 08:58 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Only 150,000 but so many universities and so many students. That means majority are not Palestinians.
So they dun have American and other relative , religious friends etc. anyway. Shock to read that TW Media is shocked. I.evif it is true and not fakes.

https://www.youtube.com/live/39SKAJSDg_U...GZjZEd1AYt

All amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies tio kan liao lah LMAO

[Image: IMG-20240427-WA0000.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/tai...es-4294441

Amdk arse lickers stooge’s poor thing hor LMAO

(27-04-2024, 11:46 AM)revealer Wrote:  So they dun have American and other relative ,  religious friends etc.  anyway. Shock to read that TW Media is shocked. I.evif it is true and not fakes.

I can understand you are hving trouble expressing in SGtalk - So I can forgive your usual unintelligible postings. 
To make it easier - let's start with a simple Show-&-Tell session just for you  Big Grin

[Image: columbia-university-gaza-protest-palestinian-flag.jpg]

[Image: GettyImages-2149581743-1713769536.jpg?re...quality=80]

[Image: 000_34Q27M7.jpg]

[Image: cce4a40e9065d3ec86dcd3549f32e5ab]
[Image: ut-gaza-protest-2150029355.jpg]

[Image: 66281c6ddceef.image.jpg?resize=666%2C500]
[Image: TOPSHOT-US-ISRAEL-PALESTINIAN-CONFLICT-E...&width=960]

[Image: ZPM7LDD2IRNCBHDFIZ3Y4C3E4A.jpg?auth=34ca...smart=true]

Wow...now American students vs American students...

2024 is US presidential election year - I am waiting for America's famous 2 old men D Trump and Biden to join more fight in Nov..

Taiwart-ese not the sharpest tool in the shack … ask the S Vietnamese, Iraqi, Afghan … if Assmericunt is trusted?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Hope they're busy fighting each other and no time to fight others

What ish more shocking is "experts" who think the civilians deserve to die... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(27-04-2024, 04:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Israeli influence of US politics looks strong.

I already said many times, 孤掌难鸣!
Never take side.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-04-2024, 01:00 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I can understand you are hving trouble expressing in SGtalk - So I can forgive your usual unintelligible postings. 
To make it easier - let's start with a simple Show-&-Tell session just for you  Big Grin

[Image: columbia-university-gaza-protest-palestinian-flag.jpg]

[Image: GettyImages-2149581743-1713769536.jpg?re...quality=80]

[Image: 000_34Q27M7.jpg]

[Image: ut-gaza-protest-2150029355.jpg]

[Image: 66281c6ddceef.image.jpg?resize=666%2C500]
[Image: TOPSHOT-US-ISRAEL-PALESTINIAN-CONFLICT-E...&width=960]

[Image: ZPM7LDD2IRNCBHDFIZ3Y4C3E4A.jpg?auth=34ca...smart=true]

American press likes to call these actions as Draconian Law...🤭🤭🤣
LPPL...