What does Otah prices tells us about cost of living in Sg vs Malaysia

(06-03-2023, 10:02 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It is also counterproductive that you migrated from Muar to Singapore.

Right!  Your Muar otah is very famous in your motherland.  Go back.

I did not migrate from muar to Singapore. I spend a grand total of 3 days in muar for the entirety of my life.

Conversations with you is just poisoned by shameless lies.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-03-2023, 09:37 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  If you think Malaysia is safe, you are still living as a hermit in some kampong
Do you know even in Kuala Lumpur, if you are sitting in some outside cafe or eatery 
You CANNOT leave your wallet or phone on your table even you are sitting there chatting with a friend?
Someone will casually walk by and snatch them away
If you try to go after them, you’ll be clocked by some motor cycle gangs
In Ipoh, if you leave your car at the petrol station and go in the shop to make payment
Someone will drive your car away
As you make a hopless police report, the car is probably on the way to the borders of Thailand
Many daily examples I can give you

Wah, so bad ah..............did not experience such thing in JB.............. Big Grin

(06-03-2023, 09:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I did not migrate from muar to Singapore. I spend a grand total of 3 days in muar for the entirety of my life.

Conversations with you is just poisoned by shameless lies.

Online, you can lie that you spent 3 days in Muar.  Your birth certificate, your application to migrate to Singapore, the Malaysian schools (primary and secondary)  you attended in Muar..........................................................................................................all the documents and records are with you.

So whatever you say goes.

Whatever other members say are lies.

Liddat you win liao lor.  Rolleyes

(06-03-2023, 09:24 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You are a neh lah …. I proposed all PRs and new citizens must mandatory learn 2 languages of our national language … choose 2, English, Chinese, Malay or Tamil

PRs and new citizens from China do NOT need to come here to learn Mandarin.  They can speak and WRITE far better Mandarin than your laubu.

Don't agree?

Let me give you one examper hor.

How do you say "Pay for your food" or "Settle you bull" in Chinese?

还钱?   Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

If that is how your laobu taught you to say it, and that is how she says it, then her Mandarin is really cui lor!  Big Grin

(07-03-2023, 10:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  PRs and new citizens from China do NOT need to come here to learn Mandarin.  They can speak and WRITE far better Mandarin than your laubu.

Don't agree?

还钱?   Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

If that is how your laobu taught you to say it, and that is how she says it, then her Mandarin is really cui lor!  Big Grin

.......cont'd

Curry nah!

So you are implying that they MUST learn English right?

Manthink, cithantum.....all of you heard that?  This member, Tangsen, is trying to make life difficult for the Chinese and stop the arrivals of Chinese to Spore!  Please do the "needful".   Wink

(07-03-2023, 10:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Online, you can lie that you spent 3 days in Muar.  Your birth certificate, your application to migrate to Singapore, the Malaysian schools (primary and secondary)  you attended in Muar..........................................................................................................all the documents and records are with you.

So whatever you say goes.

Whatever other members say are lies.

Liddat you win liao lor.  Rolleyes

How you jump into all those false conclusions ...? You simply invent stories...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-03-2023, 10:36 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  How you jump into all those false conclusions ...? You simply invent stories...

Pretty clear that you got mighty triggered just because I sexposed your background.

I rest my case. Wink

(07-03-2023, 10:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  PRs and new citizens from China do NOT need to come here to learn Mandarin.  They can speak and WRITE far better Mandarin than your laubu.

Don't agree?

还钱?   Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Why bring laubu in? You hate your laubu so much? What did she do to you other than give birth to you.
When a person hate someone so much, he/she will use that someone as an example to curse.
What happen, why such anger at your laubu ….

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(05-03-2023, 10:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  now not even ponding …. just look across the causeway …. annual event.
Lets be grateful instead being a whiny greedy prick

Across the causeway also depend on where you stay mah..Never heard Johor Sultan palace kena flood right..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-03-2023, 07:49 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Across the causeway also depend on where you stay mah..Never heard Johor Sultan palace kena flood right..

Sultan place so BIG … got flood you also wont know. Btw his place very close to the sea … pretty sure got flood

(07-03-2023, 07:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why bring laubu in? You hate your laubu so much? What did she do to you other than give birth to you.
When a person hate someone so much, he/she will use that someone as an example to curse.
What happen, why such anger at your laubu ….

nudie

(07-03-2023, 07:49 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Across the causeway also depend on where you stay mah..Never heard Johor Sultan palace kena flood right..

but has the country do it's part for me?

It should be "its".  Not "it's"  Rolleyes

(07-03-2023, 09:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  but has the country do it's part for me?

It should be "its".  Not "it's"  Rolleyes
Your england good, my england no good loh.. Not like I change to do its part, anything will change.. If will change, I change 1000 times also can..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(07-03-2023, 08:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Sultan place so BIG … got flood you also wont know. Btw his place very close to the sea … pretty sure got flood

I suspect the Sultan's palace is built on high ground...........so not affect by local floods........ Big Grin

Aiya, chin chai lah. Here no real angmoh to read yr post. Even got they aso no fart care its or it's

(07-03-2023, 09:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya, chin chai lah. Here no real angmoh to read yr post. Even got they aso no fart care its or it's

It is best to be grammatically correct.................. Big Grin
Cool 

(07-03-2023, 09:17 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Your england good, my england no good loh.. Not like I change to do its part, anything will change.. If will change, I change 1000 times also can..

What you need to change first and foremost is your character.   Rolleyes

(08-03-2023, 09:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What you need to change first and foremost is your character.   Rolleyes
Ha.. why should I change my character for a spelling issue in my signature. Like that oyk have to commit hirakiri for the life lost during COVID.

(07-03-2023, 09:26 PM)debono Wrote:  I suspect the Sultan's palace is built on high ground...........so not affect by local floods........ Big Grin

He has so many palace ….no worries one

(08-03-2023, 06:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ha.. why should I change my character for a spelling issue in my signature. Like that oyk have to commit hirakiri for the life lost during COVID.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's Big Grin part for me?

Rotfl

(08-03-2023, 09:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's Big Grin part for me?

Rotfl

Ya. I am sure someone as smart as oyk know what I meant. If he doesn't, then should be his prob rather than mine.. Rotfl

What can we do no one can stop them for doing what they want. All parts of excuses and anyhow pay high salaries themselves

(09-03-2023, 07:29 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ya. I am sure someone as smart as oyk know what I meant. If he doesn't, then should be his prob rather than mine.. Rotfl

https://i.imgur.com/1kkMa89_lq.mp4

(07-03-2023, 08:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Sultan place so BIG … got flood you also wont know. Btw his place very close to the sea … pretty sure got flood

https://storage.findbulous.info/image/tr...age3_l.jpg

Anyway My size big, even flood still can have enough plantation and farms for food.
Sg can only import from many countries to suppress price.

No matter where you go, OTAH price will still go up and never come down again

(06-03-2023, 09:37 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  If you think Malaysia is safe, you are still living as a hermit in some kampong
Do you know even in Kuala Lumpur, if you are sitting in some outside cafe or eatery 
You CANNOT leave your wallet or phone on your table even you are sitting there chatting with a friend?
Someone will casually walk by and snatch them away
If you try to go after them, you’ll be clocked by some motor cycle gangs
In Ipoh, if you leave your car at the petrol station and go in the shop to make payment
Someone will drive your car away
As you make a hopless police report, the car is probably on the way to the borders of Thailand
Many daily examples I can give you
security upkeep is not cheap.