Those got class 3 yet cannot own a car so become PHV?

some got that urge to drive but cannot own a car so become PHV ???

Got got car to drive " but is rental " next drive around fetch passenger also got money take

minus the profit pay the rental , still got money spend.

(05-09-2023, 05:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  some got that urge to drive but cannot own a car so become PHV ???

Got got car to drive " but is rental " next drive around fetch passenger also got money take

minus the profit pay the rental , still got money spend.

That is correct which is why you see so many of them in this profession. Monies earned to feed car and at same time enjoy car convenience. Also I think PHV is only for local and PR hmmm. Just take note don't kena accident else gg liao

(05-09-2023, 05:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is correct which is why you see so many of them in this profession. Monies earned to feed car and at same time enjoy car convenience. Also I think PHV is only for local and PR hmmm. Just take note don't kena accident else gg liao

This is what I notice on the road while taking bus see the cars on the road, the driver inside PHV quite a lot in their mid 30s to 40s.

Almost all BB cars are PHVs nowadays.

No easy lah,.,, got to work vy hard also, but it is own time, till u got to work to cover rental and fuel
i think if u work just 8 hrs,, one mth 2 to 3K.

u got to clock 10 to 12 hrs if u want 4/5k

(05-09-2023, 11:10 PM)victortan Wrote:  No easy lah,.,, got to work vy hard also, but it is own time, till u got to work to cover rental and fuel
i think if u work just 8 hrs,, one mth 2 to 3K.

u got to clock 10 to 12 hrs if u want 4/5k

I ask before one of my army friend who work as PHV full time not those " got full time job than work PHV as part time etc type "

he told me hit 3k is easily but I never ask him in depth he spend how many hours on the road.
I also ask him how the system go , he just told me sit there automatic will have passenger want to take a ride.

Would you believe Singapore, one of the richest countries in the world with majority population cannot afford to own a car?

People suffer serious deprivation

Owning a Car is one of basic necessities, not luxury.

(05-09-2023, 11:19 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Would you believe Singapore, one of the richest countries in the world with majority population cannot afford to own a car?

Owning a Car is one of basic necessities, not luxury.

heard at Dubai is a lot own Supercar till now is Show off car plate , some car plate numbers etc are even worth than 2 super cars value.

Side note on your question, the Main reason is our Country SG is SMALL . Is quite unrealistic , un effective if car easily owned.

Like that the roads will be jam cannot move. Now even COE expensive , also got traffic jam etc ' this one i feel is due to lots of PHV " beside car owners.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

人比人,气死人。
没结果的。。知足吧!!

(05-09-2023, 11:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  heard at Dubai is a lot own Supercar till now is Show off car plate , some car plate numbers etc are even worth than 2 super cars value.

Side note on your question, the Main reason is our Country SG is SMALL . Is quite unrealistic , un effective if car easily owned.

Like that the roads will be jam cannot move. Now even COE expensive , also got traffic jam etc ' this one i feel is due to lots of PHV " beside car owners.

Name another island or country facing similar dilemma? 
None.

(05-09-2023, 11:30 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Name another island or country facing similar dilemma? 
None.

This is why call " Unique " SG lor...

Actually do you know large portion of the land in SG is NOT used to build HDB flat or housing.
A lot been used to build roads.

Before I passed my dr lic me already got car
Lol

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Tiagong Tribecar can rent the car and drive as PHV earn money....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(06-09-2023, 11:09 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Tiagong Tribecar can rent the car and drive as PHV earn money....

Actually a lot “ loopholes “ in sg
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post