hawker price all up

The high petrol price is one main contributor. GKY can do something to mitigate by returning the additional $0.20 fuel tax implemented a few years ago. See whether he continue to berbudoh.

(14-03-2022, 02:03 PM)Instinct Wrote:  The high petrol price is one main contributor. GKY can do something to mitigate by returning the additional $0.20 fuel tax implemented a few years ago. See whether he continue to berbudoh.

Why petrol price goes up when the petrol are already here and using old stock. Prices go up only when one need to import new stock. So are with fruits, vegs, other consumer items which the wholesalers had already paid up for distribution to ntuc fairprice and all other supermarts.

actually Stall owners earn i prefer those sell daily needs same supply for Supermarket this is why NTUC, GIANTS, Sheng song they do profits
just now I go my usual store buy my fav drinks , always just one dollar per bottle is OLD STOCK now they sell 1.10 increase 10 cents.

(14-03-2022, 02:16 PM)A2Z Wrote:  Why petrol price goes up when the petrol are already here and using old stock. Prices go up only when one need to import new stock. So are with fruits, vegs, other consumer items which the wholesalers had already paid up for distribution to ntuc fairprice and all other supermarts.

Now, is not even GST 8% yet, but food prices rocket up by around 20%, liao.

Worst is yet to come. Next year, more robberies and scams in this island.

[Image: Food-price-increase-3-comments-Mar-22.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(13-03-2022, 02:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SHOCKING YOU GO NTUC ??
your good old wet market even sell cheaper than them

and NTUC OWNED BY Greedy PAP, that Crappy ex Scholar lost in GE , Ng C M still in charge NTUC

Go and check out the prices, mah.

Base on the higher price, it means when NTUC FP has Friday Promotion

It is actually NO promotion at all

Just full of frills and gimmicks!

My next question is- Did PAP use old price to give us our GST Rebates & Vouchers?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(14-03-2022, 02:25 PM)Ola Wrote:  Go and check out the prices, mah.

Base on the higher price, it means when NTUC FP has Friday Promotion

It is actually NO promotion at all

Just full of frills and gimmicks!

My next question is- Did PAP use old price to give us our GST Rebates & Vouchers?

LKY already mention funny those pro pap don't know?

He himself do Honestly say WHAT FREE?? FREE HERE AND THERE

AND his current one " epic his son want to " smoke " us claim " Free "