Taiwan reports multiple imported cases from Spore in past few days

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4341938

one imported case from Spore on 11 Nov

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4340713

another imported case from Spore on 10 Nov

https://focustaiwan.tw/society/202111050011
a Taiwanese returned from Spore is tested Covid positive on 5 Nov

All passengers travelling to Taiwan are required to present a certificate of negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test prior to boarding. Any exemption must be obtained prior to departure. The pre-departure PCR test has to be taken within three working days prior to departure.

------------------------
So maybe they got in after the PCR test was done, in Changi Airport or on the plane.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

I think Singapore people has immunity already

(12-11-2021, 03:58 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I think Singapore people has immunity already

Immunity doesn’t work for Covid, many people kena Covid before then kena again and again after they recover.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(12-11-2021, 04:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Immunity doesn’t work for Covid, many people kena Covid before then kena again and again after they recover.

It is sad to note that the Covid-19 can be infected and re-infected  many times over.... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(12-11-2021, 04:57 PM)debono Wrote:  It is sad to note that the Covid-19 can be infected and re-infected  many times over.... crying

Covid is same like flu lah. After getting herd immune, can be covided again and again but no longer life threatening. Just take some pain killer or Panadol should solve be enough. I think I kena infected several times already.

I heard when flu first started sometimes 65 years ago, almost everyone in Singapore kena without any vaccination and herd immunity was quickly achieved......... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(12-11-2021, 05:11 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Covid is same like flu lah. After getting herd immune, can be covided again and again but no longer life threatening. Just take some pain killer or Panadol should solve be enough. I think I kena infected several times already.

I heard when flu first started sometimes 65 years ago, almost everyone in Singapore kena without any vaccination and herd immunity was quickly achieved......... Big Grin

Does the herd immunity also applied for Covid-19..? Thinking

(12-11-2021, 05:16 PM)debono Wrote:  Does the herd immunity also applied for Covid-19..? Thinking
Of course and that's what Singapore or rather OYK is shepherding the herd towards herd immunity. I seriously think I am already herd immune. I should have done an ART last week to confirm when I had Covid symptom for a few days but I regretted I did not test myself as I hate putting a stick in my nose......... Big Grin

Carl Jung

how come media corp no report ??
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Sg exporting virus?

(12-11-2021, 06:09 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Of course and that's what Singapore or rather OYK is shepherding the herd towards herd immunity. I seriously think I am already herd immune. I should have done an ART last week to confirm when I had Covid symptom for a few days but I regretted I did not test myself as I hate putting a stick in my nose......... Big Grin

I am not comfortable for a stick poked deep into my nostril, almost reaching my brain.....for that reason I dread having to do the test again.  Why can't they put the stick into the mouth instead....?  Angry

(12-11-2021, 07:18 PM)debono Wrote:  I am not comfortable for a stick poked deep into my nostril, almost reaching my brain.....for that reason I dread having to do the test again.  Why can't they put the stick into the mouth instead....?  Angry

We are on same book........ Big Grin

Carl Jung

(12-11-2021, 03:58 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I think Singapore people has immunity already

I think so too. My ex boss wife and sons kenna but he and his daughter all ok, same household. My 80yrs old uncle kenna, my aunty and cousin din kenna ….same household also.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(12-11-2021, 07:18 PM)debono Wrote:  I am not comfortable for a stick poked deep into my nostril, almost reaching my brain.....for that reason I dread having to do the test again.  Why can't they put the stick into the mouth instead....?  Angry

ART no deep lah … PCR then is deeper
I did a few times ART liow…. use to it. Every time I need to go office, I need to poke

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

These are not news anymore. Getting infections will be a common thing when we open up. It is getting severely sick that is more newsworthy. If they cannot stand it, then better ban people from coming to Singapore and other countries that is going to live with Covid.