Foreign Talent : S'poreans are just small minded losers...agree?

[Image: Vg1GkmZ.jpg]

My neighbour also British expats also claimed that once they foreign talent left Singapore, Singapore will die. They really so powerful meh?

(12-11-2021, 09:17 AM)Tml7788 Wrote:  My neighbour also British expats also claimed that once they foreign talent left Singapore, Singapore will die. They really so powerful meh?

They think too highly of themselves. You think when they return to their own country they can enjoy the same  standards of living they've enjoyed here?

tomorrow will be a better day

(12-11-2021, 09:17 AM)Tml7788 Wrote:  My neighbour also British expats also claimed that once they foreign talent left Singapore, Singapore will die. They really so powerful meh?

Yes. Singapore is now dependent on them.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

These Ang- Moh Foreigners have no brains and no logic like PAP & Jac Lau.

If they are so successful, then why come to SG to earn our small currency?

Anyway, there are 400 Million Ang- mohs who can come but SG do not need all of them.

But the 100% Fault lies in PAP. It is them who elevated the status of these FTs like gods. In HK, there is no need for so many Foreign Trash. Their Employment Support Scheme was really meant to help their own people unlike our JSS is used to save the jobs of FTs.

Quite a few Foreign Trash were "Sacked" in HK over the past 10 years because they cannot perform. Unlike our MOM Culture where they are kept for years as "Suckers" in the Company although they cannot perform for many years.

We have to learn to reject the stupidity of MOM's policy & Culture like HK with words, riots and also stand- off. Those useless PA P Ministers think that FTs are real?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Sinkies' main disadvantage is that we generally don't speak well. In angmo culture, they associate eloquence with intelligence and capability. Most of the Brits therefore keep saying they cannot find good locals for the job, when they themselves are from really lousy UK universities, of which there are over 100.

(12-11-2021, 07:24 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  [Image: Vg1GkmZ.jpg]

Every country is the same..
Especially in the west and USA..
Foreigners got suckered punch for no reason...
Don't be an idiot..

This is what the JB JHK repeatly sounding out for years..
Now the causeway is restricted, looks who is dieing.   Clapping
Who is the one crying for opening up the causeway back to usual practice..

SG is a tiny city with many foreigners, no one is indispensable..

Sg depend on expats. Because of poor vision planning by Govt policy makers..

Lucky still have jobs for security guards cleaners waiters and social distancing ambassaders. Phew!

(12-11-2021, 10:59 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Sg depend on expats. Because of poor vision planning by Govt policy makers..

Lucky still have jobs for security guards cleaners waiters and social distancing ambassaders. Phew!
I agreed in cases we need to import, like we need to import natural gas, oil since we don't produce them. We need to import fresh food from other countries, because we don't produce enough to feed our population.

But, while we are importing talents, are the local manpower resources deployed for better use? Like we need to import construction workers because sinkie can work on higher value jobs. But now, we are seeing our manpowers working as food delivery, grab drivers, while FT are holding the jobs which these displaced manpower should be working at.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(12-11-2021, 11:12 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I agreed in cases we need to import, like we need to import natural gas, oil since we don't produce them. We need to import fresh food from other countries, because we don't produce enough to feed our population.

But, while we are importing talents, are the local manpower resources deployed for better use? Like we need to import construction workers because sinkie can work on higher value jobs. But now, we are seeing our manpowers working as food delivery, grab drivers, while FT are holding the jobs which these displaced manpower should be working at.

Well said, our PMETs are replaced with FTs.....cos by and large they are  cheaper than Singkees.... crying

If we are small minded losers, they shouldnt have been allowed to come to Sg to work in the first place. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(12-11-2021, 09:54 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Sinkies' main disadvantage is that we generally don't speak well. In angmo culture, they associate eloquence with intelligence and capability. Most of the Brits therefore  keep saying they cannot find good locals for the job, when they themselves are from really lousy UK universities, of which there are over 100.

Not just in angmo countries that they asscoaite eloquence with intelligence. In Singapore too. I've seen plenty of intelligent people who got sidelined because when asked a question, they take the time to pause and think, and then stammered out their replies. This is taken as a sign of weakness and uncertainty. On the other hand, I've seen many who bullsh*t their answers even though they didn't really know for sure, and then got thought of as people with great intelligence.

Because our education cannot produce master of a trade. We seems like master of none. Know a bit here and there. But actually few who are really at highest level of knowledge..any industry.

Those shake head ones are the really ‘good incredible talker’. Sometimes must salute them for being able to talk from having nothing to become really have.

actually My Uncle business a lot tie with Ang mo and indirectly yes lor
Like Charile Zhang in little nonya have to carry Ang mo balls bride them with flavours get deals

We oso generally agreed they r small minded leeches wif fake talents whom caused most of the trouble challenging our laws n regulations

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

And yet they love to beg & leech in SG.
These are usually the ones didn't even manage to get crumbles fallen off the dinning table, so the whine, bitch and cry mummy

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

It is wrong to be ungrateful when Singapore give them jobs.

But looking carefully, complaining about us makes them more than just small minded losers.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

(12-11-2021, 10:05 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  It is wrong to be ungrateful when Singapore give them jobs.

But looking carefully, complaining about us makes them  more than just small minded losers.

Agreed, the FTs should be grateful as they had jobs, some jobs that would otherwise be filled by Singaporeans..... Clapping

Let them all leave if they wish.  No one forced them to stay.  I don't welcome them.  Singapore has nothing and it is not a beautiful or fantastic place at all.