Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!!

I have the special honor and privilege to perform there during my school days. And I missed Van Kleef Aquarium so much.  crying
Why our white country selling thieves like to sell our soul, our heritage our culture, and Singapore away. These are the spirits that bound Singaporeans. 

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

As a country progress, some old things have to give way. It's inevitable.

I miss the old National Library too.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-08-2021, 06:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I miss the old National Library too.

Used to eat the chicken rice there, the soup is nice.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

I missed the old satay club... they will just serve you first then count the stick later. pay what you eat.

Please move on and not live in the past. Today's Singapore even If LKY comes back, he may not be able to save.

(24-08-2021, 06:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I miss the old National Library too.

I used to catch spiders there before the start of the afternoon school session.

Sometimes run and visit the National museum next door too.

tomorrow will be a better day

(24-08-2021, 06:44 AM)winbig Wrote:  As a country progress, some old things have to give way. It's inevitable.
Nope, look at what they did after demolished Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium .... no development. They tore down the national library to make a useless tunnel
Then why not tear down Istana to build another shopping/condo mix development

(24-08-2021, 10:45 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Please move on and not live in the past. Today's Singapore even If LKY comes back, he may not be able to save.
People can die but must try and preserve our heritage, history, and monuments, these are what make a country a home. But unfortunately, these white greedy thieves are country selling thieves very much like selling SG to india variant CECA

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

At economic n urban expense some buildings will have to go if they dun provide any tourism value... that's d reality .... just like in decades to come if Spore dun arrest the population renewal ... not many true blue Sporeans

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin