Understanding this Amazon PE=60 and Alibaba=17

What drove growth in Amazon was its cloud services.
Many don't understand the significance of this as customers are businesses not ordinary individuals and the onset of a multi decade trend of digitalisation. It is not just driving Amazon but the main growth engine of Microsoft.

Jack Ma saw the trend and knew China will never let  American companies provide these services began creating these services for China enterprises using cashflow from its e-commerce business.

Recent spat between Jack and China govt if it ever comes to pass is a golden opportunity that would not have been created had he better relations with the China govt...

Many see only risk in the situation but I see some opportunity here ...despite the risk..

I will find a good day and good time on that day to buy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: DCR8LPb.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

USA : stock market is propped up to unrealistic height to give a false sense of good economic performance.

Tesla PE ratio is 370.42
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Fear of CCP carve out markets or diminish the markets or nationalise some aspects, etc..........

These 2 superpowers r courrently in serious trade war encompasing e commerce, blockchain, AI tech, fintech , virtual currency, robots, drones, space wars will b a reality going forward etc.

Both dare not start a physical military war involving soldiers cos both n the entire world will die...sam wud not dare esp now with all the blunders in afghanistan, mid east- the people will revolt n country might b in chaos or divided.

tikam a little will not hurt you

but remember this is VIE structure is call to question

(27-08-2021, 09:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: DCR8LPb.jpg]

Baba is the most depressed A lister now, so any positive clarification will definitely move up more than the rest. Just have to hold n hold

(27-08-2021, 09:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What drove growth in Amazon was its cloud services.
Many don't understand the significance of this as customers are businesses not ordinary individuals and the onset of a multi decade trend of digitalisation. It is not just driving Amazon but the main growth engine of Microsoft.

Jack Ma saw the trend and knew China will never let  American companies provide these services began creating these services for China enterprises using cashflow from its e-commerce business.

Recent spat between Jack and China govt if it ever comes to pass is a golden opportunity that would not have been created had he better relations with the China govt...

Many see only risk in the situation but I see some opportunity here ...despite the risk..

I will find a good day and good time on that day to buy.

Ok buy baba 157.5

(27-08-2021, 01:21 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Ok buy baba 157.5

I have not purchased yet.
Not that I think it is not cheap....

(27-08-2021, 02:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have not purchased yet.
Not that I think it is not cheap....

Share why u don’t think right time yet?

(27-08-2021, 03:16 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Share why u don’t think right time yet?

I don't detect any end to the selling pressure yet.