Tan Kin Lian’s FAMILY Didn’t Want Him To Run For President???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZa4ClayLoY&t=2293s

See the face also sian

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

I watched the whole video...it shows  how TKL can be highly assertive if he becomes President. 

His forte is in Mathematics and with his sharp mind will surely make him an excellent President. 

Support.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(26-08-2023, 09:23 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  See the face also sian

You see Halimah face shiok meh

Look doesn't matter. It's what the candidate intentions and want to do that is more impt.
Just sit in Istana, wave hand, silent or speak only motherhood statement, say only what pap want to hear, collect big fat salary are the most repulsive.

Seems like the organiser also disagree with his finding, about government edusave policy. 

Told him they also cannot hihihaha and accept his own accounting logic. Must ask for more details. Which is essential. 

He seems to be angry with John probing.. Laughing

(26-08-2023, 09:23 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  See the face also sian

You prefer NKS?

(26-08-2023, 12:21 PM)Obamao Wrote:  You prefer NKS?

Still considering…might..might not

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Useless u are own ppl, come out sure yr ah gong grave also kena digged out to use against u. So family dun want him to run is normal.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..