Tan Kin Lian: I have great respect for Indians despite negative experience from CECA

https://www.tiktok.com/@sgprimememesters...fB5rI5zyHH&_r=1

He will lose all the Indian voters very smart!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

Maybe he is a trojan horse. Everyday create trouble..🤭
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(27-08-2023, 11:46 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Maybe he is a trojan horse. Everyday create trouble..🤭

That is his hobby mah

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

He smeared another race/nationality but now accused them of smearing him. Wolf playing the victim.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Ha ha ha..

(27-08-2023, 11:33 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He will lose all the Indian voters very smart!

Its ok, CECA cannot vote and local Indians hate CECA as much as any Singaporeans  Clapping

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-08-2023, 11:56 AM)starbugs Wrote:  He smeared another race/nationality but now accused them of smearing him. Wolf playing the victim.

Nationality its ok, CECA is much hated, double from local Indians

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

Those who got banned for criticising Ceca, are going to vote for him.
And that is huge.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(27-08-2023, 01:40 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Those who got banned for criticising Ceca, are going to vote for him.
And that is huge.

In that case, tonnes of those edmwers banned by smelly ceca mods in tat forum for scolding CECA will vote for TKL Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like p1acebo's post

As a president, 1st thing, very important is to unite the people. Regardless of race or religion.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Quote:twist n turn like old hag wduthink

☝️

(27-08-2023, 11:33 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He will lose all the Indian voters very smart!

Err.. U think local Indian care more about CECA taking their jobs or TKL attacking CECA..

Lose all Indian voters? I doubt so..

TKL is putting himself on the opposite side of govt/PAP.. Time will tell if this works out.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(27-08-2023, 03:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He only o level but hd done a lot better than me

Yalo, maybe you born poor and remain lazy

(27-08-2023, 03:14 PM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  tan cheng bock was accused of being a mole. now he's the saviour. funny

In politics. Everything is possible. 
Savoir or co-actor.  Big Grin

(27-08-2023, 02:22 PM)Jim Wrote:  

Pap is unacceptably racist.

you guys seriously wanna vote for second ceca?

you guys seriously wish to have another round of countless endless disturbance disruption from these ceca and their offspring pariahs?

you guys seriously wanna have countless endless crickets being played everywhere anywhere with the danger of those leather stitched cricket ball flying around?

you guys seriously wanna have these ceca pariahs to impose caste mentality unto you AGAIN?

you guys seriously wanna be labelled as racist for not giving in to these ceca pariahs?

you guys seriously want these ceca pariahs to do unto others as you ought to treat them as king/queen/prince/princess?

if NO to all,
then
good for all,
but still
do read the following statement before any regrets

[Image: SgQYI.gif]

a good example

when fellow singaporeans was labelled racist for not renting out to them
but only them just them;

can do the otherwise just by subletting the unit and indicating what race to be allowed

respect? my arse....

[Image: SgQY7.png]

(27-08-2023, 03:11 PM)Jim Wrote:  many who hated and fùcked ceca now becum pap por lum par .... hehe

Let's see whether you boji bugger still dare to pick a fight. I will whack your every post.

Tkl lost because of caca lovers?

See what i saw at SG expat forum

CECA happy milking the system here in SG , and earning big bucks go back India set up business , whereas we locals slavery for Greedy PAP worst some lost their job to CECA take over

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Proof-from-CEC...xpat-forum

This Jim could be a CECA, trying to stir shit. No balls idiot who picked a fight, then ran away back to suck his mother's tits.

(27-08-2023, 03:11 PM)Jim Wrote:  many who hated and fùcked ceca now becum pap por lum par .... hehe

You are worse than CECA. That's why you feel inferior.

(06-09-2023, 01:34 PM)Jim Wrote:  [Image: taste-your-own-medecine.png]

Why are you so racist to minority Singaporeans? You vote PAP but pretend to support TKL. This doesn't mean you can stir racial hatred.

(06-09-2023, 03:55 PM)Jim Wrote:  [Image: taste-your-own-medecine.png]

you hate ceca so much?

No, I don't hate you just because you are CECA.