Tan chuan jin scold jamus as a fucking populist

(11-07-2023, 10:09 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  He violated parliamentary code of ethics.
Why indranee keep quiet?

Why she kept quiet?

Why?

Why double standard?

Why?

Fook lah

8Umbrella Umbrella

Indranee is being groomed as a second attack dog after Ah Shan Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-07-2023, 12:35 PM)klat Wrote:  Why she kept quiet?

Why?

Why double standard?

Why?

Fook lah

PAP Putin oligarchy

Serving Putin must help to overlook own member impunity

Ownself cannot check ownself stinky backside hole

(11-07-2023, 12:43 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Indranee is being groomed as a second attack dog after Ah Shan Big Grin

How come Parliament can house fxxxking idiot?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(10-07-2023, 11:33 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYiSGKegpUM&t=5125s

1:25:25

Why must use vulgar words leh?  Thinking

(11-07-2023, 12:24 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Tan Chuan Jin makes another bullshite remark which started with his "old folks are exercising when they are picking cardboard to sell".

Shameful for Singapore to have such a fugging LOUSY character to be a speaker in parliament!

We should start a petition. We want RK to come back and be the SPEAKER.  Smile

A christian should never use the F...k word. Before becoming a christian i kept using the fuvking word because there was a christian who use the F...k in our lecture theatre amd i thought it made him sound cool. After i became a christian, i never that vulgar word anymore because it is an abomination to GOD and one will never receive blessing from him because the Holy Spirit will be gravely disgusted by the word. True enough, he died after we graduated from NUS.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(11-07-2023, 02:36 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  A christian should never use the F...k word. Before becoming a christian i kept using the fuvking word because there was a christian who use the F...k in our lecture theatre amd i thought it made him sound cool. After i became a christian, i never that vulgar word anymore because it is an abomination to GOD and one will never receive blessing from him because the Holy Spirit will be gravely disgusted by the word. True enough, he died after we graduated from NUS.

Is cardboard tan a Christian?

(11-07-2023, 02:22 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why must use vulgar words leh?  Thinking

I didn't hear fucking populist which TS wrote. I heard "Wah! Think this' populist."

I would agree that since this' Parliament, it's better to speak standard English. Singlish words like "wah" has no right of place in Parliament.  Smile

Will he be given the new nickname fartting cupboard tan?

(11-07-2023, 02:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't hear fucking populist which TS wrote. I heard "Wah! Think this' populist."

I would agree that since this' Parliament, it's better to speak standard English. Singlish words like "wah" has no right of place in Parliament.  Smile

Haha, good try Big Grin

(11-07-2023, 02:36 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  A christian should never use the F...k word. Before becoming a christian i kept using the fuvking word because there was a christian who use the F...k in our lecture theatre amd i thought it made him sound cool. After i became a christian, i never that vulgar word anymore because it is an abomination to GOD and one will never receive blessing from him because the Holy Spirit will be gravely disgusted by the word. True enough, he died after we graduated from NUS.

How can a Christian say that leh?  Thinking

(11-07-2023, 02:38 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Is cardboard tan a Christian?

Yes, so he claims

https://thirst.sg/can-a-politician-be-re...ublic-eye/

(11-07-2023, 03:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  How can a Christian say that leh?  Thinking

Exactly, it is an Abomination to the Holy Spirit and GOD

(11-07-2023, 02:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't hear fucking populist which TS wrote. I heard "Wah! Think this' populist."

share the video link please

how he says it is very important to me, kindly direct me to the actual link to hear what he said.

(11-07-2023, 03:10 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  how he says it is very important to me, kindly direct me to the actual link to hear what he said.

Hi lupcheong, should you not be asking the TS for that?  Rolleyes

(11-07-2023, 03:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Hi lupcheong, should you not be asking the TS for that?  Rolleyes

Lol, he is not lupcheong lah. He is tian kor. Lol

(11-07-2023, 03:35 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Lol, he is not lupcheong lah. He is tian kor. Lol

He is. I have known him for over ten years. Lupcheong is him and his altered ego.

(11-07-2023, 03:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He is. I have known him for over ten years. I love his Lupcheong

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

THE incident happe=ned ard april 2023 now july then exposed,why so late ?

(11-07-2023, 03:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He is. I have known him for over ten years. Lupcheong is him and his altered ego.

Really? If true, this shocking news at least to me...

Shocking Jamus must have gone thru sleepless night. 

Nightmare...being terrorised by speaker

(11-07-2023, 12:24 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Tan Chuan Jin makes another bullshite remark which started with his "old folks are exercising when they are picking cardboard to sell".

Shameful for Singapore to have such a fugging LOUSY character to be a speaker in parliament!
It wud be most welcoming for tan Chuan Jin’s mother to pick cupboard as well since he said it is a good exercise for elderlies.

come in laugh at the clown...
long time say he cmi...

The ridout bros must be very happy that finally someone can take over from now on...

(11-07-2023, 04:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Really? If true, this shocking news at least to me...

Many siaolang in forums. 

lvlrsSTI is Observer
Manthink is Simon_Simon
Obamao is monkeyface

(11-07-2023, 02:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  We should start a petition. We want RK to come back and be the SPEAKER.  Smile

Your obsession with RK is typical of siaolangs!

(11-07-2023, 10:09 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  He violated parliamentary code of ethics.
Why indranee keep quiet?

That Bitch has Double Standards, lor

Who in Tanjong Pagar GRC voted for her?

And I said before, Speaker of Parliament is NOT Speaker for you

Vote give him is a waste

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

This is a good distraction to take some pressure off from the Ridout fiasco. I suspect TCJ scolded Jambu with the "F...k" word on purpose to cause the distraction. How can he possibly forgot to off the mic when he muttered those words? ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung