Tanjong Pagar crash: Families of 3 passengers seek $1.7 million from estate of driver

The families of 3 men killed in a car crash in Tanjong Pagar last year are seeking to claim about $1.7 million from the estate of the last person behind the wheel. 

https://str.sg/w9ND

this one is Singapore version of

every man for himself
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

The decease , being very young, most likely will not have much to his name. So it’s futile to claim from his estate.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(16-11-2022, 07:52 PM)surfer Wrote:  The decease , being very young, most likely will not have much to his name. So it’s futile to claim from his estate.

The estate will include his insurance payout.
Given he is Insurance Agent he could have policies amounting to millions 
Also he had a stake in bubble tea business the partners can buy him out.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(16-11-2022, 08:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The estate will include his insurance payout.
Given he is Insurance Agent he could have policies amounting to millions 
Also he had a stake in bubble tea business the partners can buy him out.
You are right to say so...... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

The victims went for a joyride and cheap thrill. they knew what they signed up for.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Sue sue sue...lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(16-11-2022, 08:26 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Sue sue sue...lol

Sue until pants drop.....? Laughing

uniquely SG! Rotfl 
Can sue them back, reason : 3 passengers add weight causes imbalance to the car when performing?   Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

Is there a case given that the others were also taking part in the joyride and were behind the wheel at various points?
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(16-11-2022, 08:55 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Is there a case given that the others were also taking part in the joyride and were behind the wheel at various points?

not a strong case even if wins not much given to their families as pax had a 50% fault ,knowing the driver was drunk still went for joy ride risking themselves

defending lawyers 1st question will be why would they not avoid the accident ?
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

When will be heard in court? I want to attend if dun clash with World Cup
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(16-11-2022, 09:17 PM)talky Wrote:  not a strong case even if wins not much given to their families as pax had a 50% fault ,knowing the driver was drunk still went for joy ride risking themselves

defending lawyers 1st question will be why would they not avoid the accident ?
Good argument, why go for joy ride with a drunken driver......? Clapping

(16-11-2022, 09:24 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  When will be heard in court? I want to attend if dun clash with World Cup

Can tell us what is the latest development also. I think their cases shall be next year not so fast

(16-11-2022, 09:28 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Can tell us what is the latest development also. I think their cases shall be next year not so fast
ok, can do
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(16-11-2022, 08:55 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Is there a case given that the others were also taking part in the joyride and were behind the wheel at various points?

All willingly took part in an illegal race and perished. No innocent parties. All at fault. Illegal activities have no right to claim. Only winners are the lawyers that fight the case.

FULL RECAP (COMPLETE WITH LOTS OF VIDEOS):

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...breaks-out

(16-11-2022, 07:46 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  The families of 3 men killed in a car crash in Tanjong Pagar last year are seeking to claim about $1.7 million from the estate of the last person behind the wheel. 

https://str.sg/w9ND
Can burn incense paper as compensation.
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

they are turning on to each other
[+] 1 user Likes tankgunner's post

(16-11-2022, 09:40 PM)Instinct Wrote:  All willingly took part in an illegal race and perished. No innocent parties. All at fault. Illegal activities have no right to claim. Only winners are the lawyers that fight the case.

all are losers 
lawyers n THE  court are the ONLY 2 WINNERS
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(16-11-2022, 10:17 PM)Sline Wrote:  Can burn incense paper as compensation.

Rotfl Laughing nudie

No more friend friend bro bro Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

after all this and there, still want to sue what, just let it be. all people in the car are all wronged, be it who the driver. why didnt any one , any one from the passenger come out and stop.the action. now the families want.the compensation from the driver family. Like that gov also.must fine all 4 family costing this accident. lucky no others is involved. This is.called own self do own self suffers.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCThaNj3Uhs

money money money money moneyyyyyyyyyyy

(17-11-2022, 02:00 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCThaNj3Uhs

money money money money moneyyyyyyyyyyy
Money,money,money.........it's a rich man's world........ABBA.. Laughing
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(17-11-2022, 02:28 PM)debono Wrote:  Money,money,money.........it's a rich man's world........ABBA.. Laughing
arh ha… arh ha… all the things I cud do. If I hv the little money.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Defence lawyer just use one quote " Your friend tell u jump you also follow ?? You got a choice to decide "

but for this case the friends go hop inside the car is their choice.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Insurance may not pay out even if the deceased has accident policy. Having alcohol content exceeding the legal limits may void the policy?

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(18-11-2022, 09:02 AM)surfer Wrote:  Insurance may not pay out even if the deceased has accident policy. Having alcohol content exceeding the legal limits may void the policy?

100% motor  insurance no pay out
but life n endownment payout shld be no problem
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(16-11-2022, 08:30 PM)debono Wrote:  Sue until pants drop.....? Laughing

insurance doesn't cover speeding racing?.