China 胖猫事件 stir 1 month BIG plottwist, police investigation come out slap many faces

this case i wanted to start thread summarise when it happened one.. but read and read feel details incomplete so never...
now true story then come out

backstory:
a 21yo guy jump river suicide
the elder sister come out say he ish a gamer, earn a lot of money cos young and rising star.
he had a gf and broke up with gf so jumped. When together, he gave her a lot of money for her to spend and travel. Then he just focused on gaming to earn more money for her to spend....
The gf said their distance too far so he moved near her but she still broke up with him...
Before jump, also transfered a sum of money
The sister go online cry cry , basically saying this machiam love scam, gf keep taking money,  her brother kenna leeched of all his money, he very poor thing cos scrimped to give her money , their parents separated so they (the elder sis, fat cat, younger sis) grew up without love and depend on teach other but he died this way etc ...
later there were accounts posing as the gf  popping up denying stuff,  posting conversations (later police investigation showed ish a guy behind the account so ish fake)..
sister came out crying more...
 Netizens see riao angry,  went all out and sexpose the gf, call her cheat for taking so much money, asked her return all the money etc...

This news was viral for weeks, got a lot of attention, even went international.

more details but technically with inaccurate details: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Fat_Cat

yesterday the police investigation of this case come out... (ppl reported it for love money  scam)

police findings ish established that the gf and fat cat were in a normal relationship. 
During relationship of 2 years, they got meet each other's parents/friends. They also had joint account, both pump money inside. Got transfer funds to each other. So there ish no scamming... it ish a normal dating relationship. 
The gf also wanted to open a flower shop together, fat cat promised to give $70000 for it while the gf managed the shop (shop opened in Dec)
They checked his phone conversation, and before jump he wanted to transfer more money to the gf. Then the gf told him to "keep his own money" "he ish still young" "cannot game forever" etc... He still transferred the $60000+ for the flower shop, then proceeded to block her. So she couldn't refund him the sum. After that he msged her "We are done/we have ended" and went to jump.

the sister..
police find out the sister instigated the bullying of the gf. 
together with the younger sis, they Hired writers to make it viral and bought the topic to trend on social media ,
 discussed how to gain more sympathy. say "to dress more haggard look tired no makeup" while recording must " memorise the script, dun look at the script" and devise plans to make the gf look like love scammer and that fat cat ish her ATM

actually the police investigation report ish veyr long, pls ownself read..

as of now, it ish said that the sister's social media accounts all got banned right after it...

Many influencers/creators who particpated in the bashing of the gf earlier also came out issue apology after police investigation

[Image: jb94oB6.jpeg]

[Image: rHrU8h8.jpeg]

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/china...20-3689974

aiya usual suspects will just act blur even when face kenna slap so mani times in the past few years LOLOLOLOLOL... Tongue

never update latest mRNA jab ish already a deep slap that cannot be erased for more than 5000 years lOLOLLOL... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

Talk so much also never say why he suicide. Making one read so long then still left the most important question unanswered, really can make one want to commit suicide.

[Image: wall-of-text-wot.gif]

Not surprising. China's social media industry is so heavily monetized that all sorts of people will perform whatever stunts it takes as long as they can get the viewership up and unlock the revenue.

A lot of the so called videos and photos of some "happening" backstory look so fake and staged that I don't understand why any idiot with IQ exceeding room temperature can actually believe them.

(20-05-2024, 08:47 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Talk so much also never say why he suicide. Making one read so long then still left the most important question unanswered, really can make one want to commit suicide.

family no love

his parents borrow money make son be guarantor, sinking him in debt...

2 sisters likely to be leeches too...

he happy with gf, building life with her then gf want breakup... so he feel hopeless in this world...

All exploiting the young man's gaming talent....now everyone wants to scramble for remaining money.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-05-2024, 02:48 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  family no love

his parents borrow money make son be guarantor, sinking him in debt...

2 sisters likely to be leeches too...

he happy with gf, building life with her then gf want breakup... so he feel hopeless in this world...
Chinese we say 生无可恋

AS USUAL STEWPIG CLOWN TWINKLE VICTIM BLAMING AGAIN WHAT A RETARD

No amount of slapping can override more than 5000 years of dna plasmid contamination by safe and effective mRNA vaccines lolololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.

TS ANJING REALLY NO LIFER EAT TOO FULL BUT KENOT SHYT. STILL GOT THE CHEEK TO KAOPEH OTHER PEEPUR NO LIFER  Laughing

(21-05-2024, 02:41 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  AS USUAL STEWPIG CLOWN TWINKLE VICTIM BLAMING AGAIN WHAT A RETARD

(21-05-2024, 05:39 PM)factuup Wrote:  TS ANJING REALLY NO LIFER EAT TOO FULL BUT KENOT SHYT. STILL GOT THE CHEEK TO KAOPEH OTHER PEEPUR NO LIFER  Laughing

[Image: ezgif-4-e609156eb2.gif]

[Image: sgtalkclones2.gif]

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-so-sgtalk-admi...uup-clones

CHIU BETTER CARE ABOUT CHIUR AILING PARENTS RAHS SPREADING FAKE NEWS HAVE BAD KARMA ON CHIUR FAMILY

TS THREAD NO BUSINESS? LIMPEH HELP CHIU BUMP.

THIS ISH WAT HAPPENS WHEN WE EXPOSE CHIU TO BE A LOUSY TS ALWAYS BAITING FOR COMMENTS WITH CHIUR CONSPIRACY SHYT AND FORCEFULLY ADDING THOSE PAP THINGS TO CHIUR LOUSY NEWS THREADS TO LURE SGTOKERS TO SARPPOCK CHIUR THREADS. NAO THEY SIAM CHIUR THREADS LOL.

SGTOK GOTCH MANY GOOD QUALITY NEUTRAL AND OBJECTIVE NEWS TS, CHIU TINK SGTOKERS ALL STOOPID EASILY BAITED BY CHIUR ATTENTION SEEKING DRAMA QUEEN SAI? CHIU TINK THE NEWS TS HERE BWAY KAN NEED CHIUR NON-STOP RUBBISH HWZ EDMW MATERIALS TO START THREADS? CHIU REALLY HEAD TOO BIG NO RESPECT FOR THEM nudie Clapping Laughing

Jialucks... sure gotch peepur notch happy about this... Tongue

EVEN IF FATCAT DIE THE GIRL ALSO WONT LET U FCUK STEPIG FAGGOT  Rotfl Clapping Laughing

EAT TOO FULL TS. ALL SAI ALSO WAN CSI. HUAI NOTCH GO CSI HUAI HIS LIFE ISH PHAIL?  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

胖猫案细节公布
News video report
https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:5037650453921821