Tencent gave up stake in JD.com, Walmart now biggest shareholder

I will tell you later why I am a bit upset over this. And ecommerce in China.

Tencent decides to distribute its holdings in JD.com to existing shareholders ...every 21 share get one JD.

JD stock plummet down to 248 from 270 at open and 8% drop. 
This final drop after many weeks of drop made the stock a good buy for me. 

I key in to grab some at 249...carefully using all my tools decided that was precise buying moment even all selling expended. I key jn the trade and platform said send OTP dms
 I waited no SMS ...had to do a resent...key in OTP. Check the stock has gone above 250...and I missed my entry. After that I check of I should buy or not and stock went to 255...now 258.
Okay decided to give it a miss. There will be many pitches and many future opportunities for home runs. Told myself to let it go.

Anyway the whole ecommerce sector of listed companies in China has been sold down so much it as it the market is saying it js a "no winner " market. I believe this is crazy departure from the truth.

JD.com, Alibaba, Pindoudou and a few other as a whole will grow well jnto the future. Not risking which one will be a winner one should buy a basket of these atocks and wait out

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-12-2021, 10:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I will tell you later why I am a bit upset over this. And ecommerce in China.

Tencent decides to distribute its holdings in JD.com to existing shareholders ...every 21 share get one JD.

I key in to grab some at 249...carefully using all my tools decided that was precise buying moment even all selling expended. I key jn the trade and platform said send OTP dms
 I waited no SMS ...had to do a resent...key in OTP. Check the stock has gone above 250...and I missed my entry. After that I check of I should buy or not and stock went to 255...now 258.
Okay decided to give it a miss. There will be many pitches and many future opportunities for home runs. Told myself to let it go.

Anyway the whole ecommerce sector of listed companies in China has been sold down so much it as it the market is saying it js a "no winner " market. I believe this is crazy departure from the truth.

JD.com, Alibaba, Pindoudou and a few other as a whole will grow well jnto the future. Not risking which one will be a winner one should buy a basket of these atocks and wait out

Just buy HSI 7x DLR.

(23-12-2021, 12:53 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Just buy HSI 7x DLR.

What's this product you bought? "HSI 7x DLR" from which platform?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-12-2021, 01:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What's this product you bought? "HSI 7x DLR" from which platform?

https://dlc.socgen.com/en/product/search...gLa8_D_BwE

The ccuw expire 2023 longer runway, much lesser time depreciation. Think when nearing expiry will have depreciation like warrent. Think a lot of brokerage can buy this.

(23-12-2021, 03:02 PM)Zannn Wrote:  https://dlc.socgen.com/en/product/search...gLa8_D_BwE

The ccuw expire 2023 longer runway, much lesser time depreciation. Think when nearing expiry will have depreciation like warrent.

Such products I will avoid. I have no idea how they synthesise it and how much fat they padded into the pricing.

I did an evaluation of the put and call HSI warrants the option writers put in so much premium in the pricing ...your odds are just horrible.....People are crazy to buy these products without full understanding and modelling. ...they just get cheated blind.

(23-12-2021, 03:04 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Such products I will avoid. I have no idea how they synthesise it and how much fat they padded into the pricing.

I did an evaluation of the put and call HSI warrants the option writers put in so much premium in the pricing ...your odds are just horrible.....People are crazy to buy these products without full understanding and modelling. ...they just get cheated blind.
Warrant is sure lose. But I notice DLC with longer expiry move just like stock, like this Cuuw, it move in like with index. Index up now nany %, it move likewise X7. Don’t u think is good tool to hold ug u r catching bottom?

(23-12-2021, 09:44 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Warrant is sure lose. But I notice DLC with longer expiry move just like stock, like this Cuuw, it move in like with index. Index up now nany %, it move likewise X7. Don’t u think is good tool to hold ug u r catching bottom?

Because it is a long only....I can guess how they construct this....when they pad with premium.

Up 1% product go up 6.9%
Down 1% product goes down 7.1%...

It may be 6.5% and 7.5%∆
Or 6% and 8%....to really shave you off.

If can buy a futures contract 
CFDs are next best thing.

But premium padded products are not transparent they operate like scams  heavily loaded against the player.

(23-12-2021, 10:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I will tell you later why I am a bit upset over this. And ecommerce in China.

What happen to Pindoudou ? It has dropped >70% from ATH?

Laughter-13  Laughter-13