Tesla stock crash 20% in one day after Elon's brother dump holdings...

[Image: u1hus9F.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: KLLdWVq.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Both Musk bros are traders.

Using the stupid public..

Smile

They know outlook isn't great for them. Not that it has been great all these while. Probably worst than expected.

Look at their Tesla cars on Singapore roads. It looks so cheap and so many in Singapore fell for this poorly built car.

Starting S$113k without COE!!!!

Singaporeans are deluded!
[+] 2 users Like toothpick's post

(10-11-2021, 10:07 AM)toothpick Wrote:  They know outlook isn't great for them. Not that it has been great all these while. Probably worst than expected.

Look at their Tesla cars on Singapore roads. It looks so cheap and so many in Singapore fell for this poorly built car.

Smile

(10-11-2021, 10:07 AM)toothpick Wrote:  They know outlook isn't great for them. Not that it has been great all these while. Probably worst than expected.

I read plus coe the cheapest car is 180k Clapping

Smile

No probblem. Need money for tax sell loh
But here the infor.
Tesla EV is better than China EV.
And China is burdened with Afghan lithium in dat Joe USD85B weapon deal
Also failure in Iraq one of the member of the Alliance. PM escaped Drone strikes.
Dat Afghan 2.0 US exists Iraq.

Americans have been driving this trash for so many years. I was completely shocked when I saw it for the first time on SG roads and many more after.

It was shocking, every time I see it, the design and make reminds me of Proton Gen-2

[Image: Generated-by-pixel-2021-10-27-T22-33-53-889946.jpg]

[Image: images.jpg]

Stock keeps sinking

Could be like Cathie Wood like that once keep dropping all the fan boys also keep quiet and run.

Beginning of year all we hear was Cathie Wood this and that but now nobody wants to listen to her after all the losses.

Tesla has billions of debt and has to keep raising money to fund expansion by issuing shares.

The 600 to 1200 surge looks like speculative blowoff.
PE is 500 ...buy the fans will just average down buy more and more and they fascinate the story.

[Image: NiKoiGt.jpg]

(10-11-2021, 08:45 PM)toothpick Wrote:  Americans have been driving this trash for so many years. I was completely shocked when I saw it for the first time on SG roads and many more after.

It was shocking, every time I see it, the design and make reminds me of Proton Gen-2

[Image: Generated-by-pixel-2021-10-27-T22-33-53-889946.jpg]

[Image: images.jpg]

looks like mazda 2

At the rate it is falling the fall towards 850-800 level quickly and after that decay over longer term.

The change in interest rate environment will take the air out of this type of stocks. However, Tesla have many fanboys who do not care about the actual valuatuon. They will continue holding as the stock drops.

[Image: Screenshot-20211217-075910.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2021-12-17-at-18-32-37-cirstenw2.png]