Haha... Kokee Shitxchange...cotton from where?

Xinjiang lah... Rotfl

Despicable... Angry

Smile

Covid from from? CHINA WUHAN. this is more important.

(15-09-2022, 09:37 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Covid from from? CHINA WUHAN. this is more important.

One million Yanks died not important?

Smile

(15-09-2022, 09:37 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Covid from from? CHINA WUHAN. this is more important.

[Image: Screenshot-20220914-103831-com-android-c...901165.jpg]

https://www.timesnownews.com/technology-...e-92681495

Covid-19 virus leaked out of a laboratory in the US, rather than the infamous Wuhan lab in China, claimed US economist Jeffrey Sachs.
According to Sachs, who led a two-year probe into the pandemic's origins, he was "pretty convinced" the virus was the result of 'US lab biotechnology', Daily Mail reported.

"I chaired a commission for the Lancet for two years on Covid. I'm pretty convinced it came out of US lab biotechnology -- not out of nature -- just to mention after two years of intensive work on this," Sachs said during a global conference organised by Spanish globalisation think-tank Gate Centre.
"So it's a blunder in my view -- of biotech -- not an accident or natural spillover."
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

Three year world GDP must claim from USA, Kokee and ShitXchange Big Grin

Smile

all these moronic know nut comie dogs hcan only use communist sources of BS & lies here 7/24!
whole world know china textiles industry almost 100% move out of china liao, this  is the earliest industry to move out of china!!
all these comie liars here!
still xinjiang? huge lock down now!! LOL LOL!! ton died, starting from as small as 1 yr old baby!!!

Textile Companies shift from China to India

China’s textile and garment industry is in big trouble

新疆封門屢釀慘劇 醫護大量感染

(15-09-2022, 09:27 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Xinjiang lah...  Rotfl

Despicable...  Angry

This is the standard way US has always operated. First pass a bombastic law and/or executive order threatening to beat up any county who does not comply for maximum news headline impact to demonstrate to the world that the US can get whatever it wants.

Subsequently hide all the unimpressive stuff under the appeal footnote section. After that allow discretionary exceptions to take place depending on actual needs behind cover and out of public scrutiny.

The key difference is in the past when US was at the pinnacle of its power, policy exceptions were really exceptions, i.e. only a minority of items get through for very specific reasons. Now that US influence is receding especially with regards to trade with the Chinese, it has reached a stage where exceptions outnumber items that comply to policy.

For e.g. the public is misled into believing that the US has banned all stuff from Xinjiang for supposed noble reasons like human rights, but in reality all major items that US currently imports from Xinjiang is awarded an exception. The only remaining sanctioned items are those that have hardly even been exported to US in the first place.

With the current situation, I believe the only real item that the US wants to ideally ban is chip related technology. Unfortunately for them, as part of globalization many chip related items are held by other allied countries which US has now discovered only pay anti-China lip service but otherwise have no intention of doing anything substantial.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

Last time they sanctioned this small country over supposedly "forced labour" until very jialat!

https://www.economist.com/asia/2022/03/0...ced-labour