Ng Kok Song issues 4D numbers to make S'poreans rich

https://www.tiktok.com/@mustsharenews/vi...3038690568

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Goodness.  ..encouraging gambling?
How to trust someone who might "gamble" with the reserves?

The hubby normal guy sounds more serious and well prepared.

(06-08-2023, 03:01 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Goodness.  ..encouraging gambling?
How to trust someone who might "gamble" with the reserves?

He's a Christian

It's sad to see him pandering to the electorate by giving 4D numbers. I'm really struggling to see how he could be a president.

(06-08-2023, 03:11 PM)starbugs Wrote:  It's sad to see him pandering to the electorate by giving 4D numbers. I'm really struggling to see how he could be a president.

Making a mockery of Singapore head of state election

Aiyoh encourage people to gamble

Laughing

This type is asking gamblers to vote for him. 
Will you?

utter rubbish fool this one... total kosong

Did 7545 really come out as 1st prize?

I heard someone jokingly say he will buy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Stupid crook

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-08-2023, 03:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Did 7545 really come out as 1st prize?

I heard someone jokingly say he will buy.

First prize on Wednesday....

[Image: kpA2YOU.jpg]

The other couple would be 5447
Just for fun.....gambling jis bad.

(06-08-2023, 02:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@mustsharenews/vi...3038690568

This is very unbecoming of a candidate for presidential election to encourage gambling. 

He thinks he is God. So what happens if many people bet big, use all their life savings then the numbers did not open, is he going to compensate all these punters?

This farker should be investigated by the police.

Just pluck out some numbers from thin air like a fortune teller.

Might as well say 0000 to 9999....sure strike and vote me.
Angry 

[Image: Screenshot-20230806-163019-Chrome.jpg]

Bad influence

I seriously wonder what's his actual track record in all the years of service in gic etc... Such can be top mgt? And I'm jobless and penniless... Wow..

Just the fact that he can get a young girlfriend at this age says something about him.

(06-08-2023, 05:50 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Just the fact that he can get a young girlfriend at this age says something about him.

I don't disagree, surely he has some talent.

Smart guy lah, but somehow not well liked.

(06-08-2023, 04:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230806-163019-Chrome.jpg]

Bad influence

Harleemah and Hoe Ching? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin