Tharman Shanmugaratnam to be Singapore's 9th President after 70.4% landslide win

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...an-3740526

Remember what I shared at the beginning? 70-30.

Every election still got people believe other candidates got genuine chance.

This result is even more obvious than other elections.

What is worth celebrating for the 30% will be TKL did not lose his deposit. This was a surprise.
[+] 1 user Likes toothpick's post

He better dun screw up for the next 6 years, or else 70% of Singaporeans may flip table.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Ong lai. Huat ah.

The Tans no hope tharman may lead 2 terms

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

nothing surprise.

Harimau served only one term and got discarded. Means what? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

PM Lee can retire liao. Tharman is more important to Singapore than future PM Lawrence Wong.

(02-09-2023, 05:26 AM)toothpick Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...an-3740526

Remember what I shared at the beginning? 70-30.

Every election still got people believe other candidates got genuine chance.

This result is even more obvious than other elections.

What is worth celebrating for the 30% will be TKL did not lose his deposit. This was a surprise.

Not a surprise. The open support of 2 oppies leaders had helped to increase the % share of the votes  for TKL. It would certainly influenced oppies voters to give their votes to TKL to at least retain his deposit.

Where got, the land never slide lah

Rotfl

Many people here were so adamant that TKL can win or do better than NKS. All eat humble pie liao.

I already predicted Thama de will win and TKL will not lose his deposit 

Song bo

(02-09-2023, 07:43 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  He better dun screw up for the next 6 years, or else 70% of Singaporeans may flip table.

How to screw up when all he does is carry babies, attend NDP and take photos? Reserve is a big secret, so whether he screws up or not nobody will know…