Tharman was best choice': Why staunch opposition supporters voted ex-PAP

(05-09-2023, 04:26 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Only siao lung like 
to condemn people if they don’t agree with u
Day in n out want to quarrel to pass your days
Hope this forum tutop so u can go n rub the walls !

Haha. I also encountered Jim the Wimp siaolang. Somehow, he chose to stalk me out of the many people who didn't vote for TKL.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(05-09-2023, 04:45 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Yes in this PE.
They are not afraid to be interviewed. Openly clarified their choice of votes. 

As I suspected, opposition or pap supporters, both cannot tahan TKL silly campaigning for executive power in Presidential Election. 🤦🤦🤦

Same thinking lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(05-09-2023, 04:45 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  It's more of TKL character problem. 

TKL is obviously a boastful retarded clown with low EQ and poor articulation skills, hence this is the result expected.

In one of the YT media interviews, he claims to be a very 'profound' person and that 'I am very wise'... this shows that he is near IMH material.

If a truly credible eloquent independent candidate like LHY for e.g. from the private sector had come forward, then it will a completely different ballgame.

See for yourself...at 43:28 luckily he is not our president, else confirm xia suay tio impeached on first day for talking nonsense..LOL:

https://youtu.be/4lUJzvRCtxs?si=XSpBuX1aaa4Wefbn&t=2606
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

It looks that the 21st century newbies are detached from wef or wef is very attached ...

(05-09-2023, 06:08 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  See for yourself...at 43:28 luckily he is not our president, else confirm xia suay tio impeached on first day for talking nonsense..LOL:

https://youtu.be/4lUJzvRCtxs?si=XSpBuX1aaa4Wefbn&t=2606

Very wise indeed.. Clapping
Thanks God. He admitted publicly. Cheers!

(05-09-2023, 12:10 PM)moonrab Wrote:  I think by now, the Opposition camps are having different thoughts. 
Better unite before 2025 GE. Stop blaming voters...
Especially many WP supporters never vote for TKL. Never endorse him too.

I believe TKL got the votes of all the die-hards. Believing that both Tharman and NKS were PAP endorsed, they would even have voted for a monkey.

So the diehard account for yut sam fart fart (13.88)

The swing votes would be 39.00 - 13.88.... assuming that GE2020 numbers remain unchanged.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-09-2023, 04:45 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  It's more of TKL character problem. 

TKL is obviously a boastful retarded clown with low EQ and poor articulation skills, hence this is the result expected.

In one of the YT media interviews, he claims to be a very 'profound' person and that 'I am very wise'... this shows that he is near IMH material.

If a truly credible eloquent independent candidate like LHY for e.g. from the private sector had come forward, then it will a completely different ballgame.

I don't get the feeling that LHY is widely popular who could defeat Tharman.

Before, he had that "See! that one who just walked pass! Lky son ah! PM Lee brudder ah!" factor.

Now?  Hmmm 

The diehards are supporting him only to make use of him against his brother. I wonder if he is aware of that, or does he really think he is well liked by the majority of Singaporesns...

(05-09-2023, 12:02 PM)moonrab Wrote:  https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/th...rt-2247016

Written by the government's controlled media.

Yet some people still believe it.

一群马户和又鸟。

Hopefully the police has fully investigated SPH already.

The only newspaper in town but still need to cheat on its circulation numbers.

(05-09-2023, 07:05 PM)Obamao Wrote:  Written by the government's controlled media.

Yet some people still believe it.

一群马户和又鸟。

Mai ah ni la.
Those interviewed are opposition supporters. 
Don't believe can call them for verification.

(05-09-2023, 12:18 PM)starbugs Wrote:  It is not that people don't want to have opposition voices, but TKL is really unfit for office. Prone to making offensive remarks, plus his racist and tiko posts. President is not just domestic focused, but represents SG overseas like a chief ambassador. TKL is only making use of opposition supporters and crazed folks such as Jim the Wimp to retain his deposit. Even Tan JS was a more credible candidate in PE2011. No surprise NKS got more votes than TKL, as I expected.

Lol! Both NKS and TKL are 75, but NKS has the ah pek look which made Sybil look even more so like a dotter. Other than that, NKS did talk sense and wouldn't embarrass Singapore on the world stage. 

TKL has a wife who looked more suitable for a 1st Lady photo frane than Sybil.. But the 1st Gentleman wannabe talked nonsense and made divisive statements instead of statements which unified. 

Each had good and bad, and lost badly because voters placed more weight on their bad than on their good.

(05-09-2023, 09:13 PM)Jim Wrote:  you deserved it!

you have conveniently left out your threats

show the readers here one post how i threatened you
don't be a cry baby everywhere you go, show me how great you are

Do you feel hurt? Oh ..poor Jimmy:Big Grin

(05-09-2023, 09:13 PM)Jim Wrote:  you deserved it!

you have conveniently left out your threats

show the readers here one post how i threatened you
don't be a cry baby everywhere you go, show me how great you are

You call this threatening? Don't be a wimp. I hope I haven't scarred you emotionally. Smile

the simplest answer: the other two hopefuls have lesser hope than each other.
can't imagine having their portrait shots anywhere else other than at the head of a hearse...

[+] 1 user Likes PerceivedToBe's post

(05-09-2023, 04:54 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Haha. I also encountered Jim the Wimp siaolang. Somehow, he chose to stalk me out of the many people who didn't vote for TKL.
Two Tan's...tan and tan & tan for Tan... Big Grin
[Image: Screenshot-20230828-113924-Google.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(05-09-2023, 04:45 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  If a truly credible eloquent independent candidate like LHY for e.g. from the private sector had come forward, then it will a completely different ballgame.

That is why pinky and ah jinx kicked him out. They are really scared of him.

Opasnie-14

8Umbrella Umbrella

(13-09-2023, 10:28 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Two Tan's...tan and tan & tan for Tan... Big Grin
[Image: Screenshot-20230828-113924-Google.jpg]

Tan KuKu and BanBan Tan lah! Big Grin

(05-09-2023, 12:05 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  he is not the best choice lah
how can a WEF member be a good choice
WEF is the NWO

just hope singapore dont turn into wat is happening to Maui

the illuminati is taking over 'islands'
so they can be 'isolated'
they use island as a 'stronghold as island dont have borders...

Your post makes me LOL. You better go Google the size of Maui and the size of the town that burnt down called Lahaina. Hahahhahahah. FYI Maui is 3 times the size of Singapore. And the fire is only limited to Lahaina in fact there are parts of Lahaina that are unscathed by the fire. Lahaina is about 24sq km. It’s something of the size of Rochor or Bugis. 

It’s something like Bugis got fire and you try to say 3 Singapores got brunt down and there is some conspiracy

Still have many opp is biased . Thts why always have "fat" hope.

(05-09-2023, 12:10 PM)moonrab Wrote:  I think by now, the Opposition camps are having different thoughts. 
Better unite before 2025 GE. Stop blaming voters...
Especially many WP supporters never vote for TKL. Never endorse him too.
Tharman 2 posters to One poster for T.KL.
https://youtube.com/shorts/TAaqvfT6s90?s...slAYqgChES

(13-09-2023, 04:29 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Tharman 2 posters to One poster for T.KL.
https://youtube.com/shorts/TAaqvfT6s90?s...slAYqgChES

But he claimed to be better looking.. Big Grin

Oppositions better unite la. Cannot depend on such "Better looking" candidate 🤣

Opp split votes add together only 30 percent

(13-09-2023, 05:25 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Opp split votes add together only 30 percent

In most countries, strong opposition is always found in 1 vs 1 fight. 
Not 1 vs 3 or 4 parties fight.

That's the main reason why Singaporean cannot vote for our Opposition. 
They are so weak, disunited and still go around scolding voters. Blaming the the customer for not patronising, when they are lousy, weak with such "better looking" candidate. OMG. 🤦

Every countries Opposition parties merge under a coalition to offer better choice for voters. 
The strongest party (WP) with most seats be the Leader. Pritam fight to be Singapore PM. PSP, DAP, PPP, etc..leaders take up some minister position. Together form a strong Coalition Political Party to rule Singapore. 

If our Opposition leaders are selfish, only want to lead. Then don't blame Singaporean for not supporting. 

We don't vote weakling, selfish party to rule Singapore. Even after scolded by you and supporters.

Better unite now before 2025. Learn from the Taiwanese. Green Vs Blue.