That person here own a lot carpets , his HDB must be dam smelly?

(03-10-2022, 12:03 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Passed by a thrown away antique coffee table just now
Sure to be taken if someone  likes table.

Hoarding is an old froggy mental disease

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(03-10-2022, 07:28 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Hoarding is an old froggy mental disease
Hoarding is a way to make them happy

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

I know a highly educated elegant lady hoarding so many nyonya porcelain wares that her landed property runs out of space and she has to keep some of her treasures in unused toilets. The hubby can't tahan such behavior and is divorcing with her...   Sad

(03-10-2022, 08:23 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  I know a highly educated elegant lady hoarding so many nyonya porcelain wares that her landed property runs out of space and she has to keep some of her treasures in unused toilets. The hubby can't tahan such behavior and is divorcing with her...   Sad

than kids how? go under wife or dad side.

(03-10-2022, 08:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  than kids how? go under wife or dad side.

thankfully the daughter has grown up and is working...

(03-10-2022, 08:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  than kids how? go under wife or dad side.

Hoarders usually old folks
Young people don’t hoard
So kids must be big Liao
Which side does not matters

☝️

Some people cannot differentiate house

and a warehouse

Big Grin

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(03-10-2022, 07:38 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Hoarding is a way to make them happy

That is why it deem as a mental illness.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/di...%20therapy.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(03-10-2022, 07:28 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Hoarding is an old froggy mental disease

Poor people is best as hoarders. They cannot afford good things because its expensive especially if they are old.

Some people needs to hug junks to sleep feel secured maybe

☝️

(03-10-2022, 11:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  .

He has shown all the symptoms. 

---------------------------------------------------------
Let’s take a quick look at the different symptoms, definitions, and requirements that help diagnose hoarding disorders:

1) The person could have an extreme amount of difficulty letting go of items or belongings, despite the items' value in question.
2) The person experiences an intense need to defend items met with stress when they aren’t given the chance.
3) The person has a hard time keeping their home clean and eventually leads to clutter around the home. Gradually, the home becomes unlivable.
4) The person is experiencing social, occupational, or hygienic impairment as a result of the hoarding.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

many talking except the carpet owner

(04-10-2022, 02:44 PM)menghuii Wrote:  many talking except the carpet owner

That " Carpet owner just wash and dry in the sun place at corridor " OMG ...still can claim " experts on carpet " ???

I guess is he don't have enough money to clean up all carpets partly you need professional cleaner to do it as they have the equipments

How The Dirtiest Rugs Get Professionally Cleaned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=synbV1PeNuc

This is HOW Professional Ways of cleaning Your Carpets.

I think partly " that carpet owners carpet is CHEAP " so he anyhow wash it , spoil also never mind.

(04-10-2022, 05:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  That " Carpet owner just wash and dry in the sun place at corridor " OMG ...still can claim " experts on carpet " ???

I guess is he don't have enough money to clean up all carpets partly you need professional cleaner to do it as they have the equipments

I think partly " that carpet owners carpet is CHEAP " so he anyhow wash it , spoil also never mind.

Waste water.
Place carpet under heavy rain in the open all machiam mites fleas,bugs,dirt,hk feet smell confirm wash out 
Then wait for hot sun if don’t have,use blower..

☝️

(04-10-2022, 05:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  That " Carpet owner just wash and dry in the sun place at corridor " OMG ...still can claim " experts on carpet " ???

Why you bother how others clean their carpet and whether he got money or not money? So kaypoh for fuxk. He never disturb you why go and scratched his backside? ...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(04-10-2022, 08:03 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Poor people is best as hoarders. They cannot afford good things because its expensive especially if they are old.

Not sure about poor, but to me hoarders are basically insecure people and have low self esteem. They surround themselves with lots of things regardless its useful to them or not to feel secure

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

he better dont ffuck his wife on the carpet
;later all the juice all stay on the carpet