The “afterlife” according to Einstein’s special relativity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ePu81ssU4M
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(15-08-2023, 07:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ePu81ssU4M
He figured out E = MC2 which decades after decades, centuries after centuries, most peepur still don't understand, not even the zoomers of today who think they are very smart because they know how to do TikTok beedios.

But like all mortals he too had to die. He had vanished. 

Instead of talking about dead men be he Einstein, Darwin, Newton, LKY, we should talk about HE who is living WHO is seated at the right HAND of the Father.  Clapping

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

All loving life and non-living matters has to go>in and >out (eat and die). This is the ONLY WAY >enter in and >out another way. This is a fact. No others way.

So e=mc2==0?

(15-08-2023, 07:49 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  All loving life and non-living matters has to go>in and >out (eat and die). This is the ONLY WAY >enter in and >out another way. This is a fact. No others way.
And what goes around, will be around, round and round. Is 100% around. Tongue

This is a YES  fact. They is No others way. Wink

(15-08-2023, 07:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He figured out E = MC2 which decades after decades, centuries after centuries, most peepur still don't understand, not even the zoomers of today who think they are very smart because they know how to do TikTok beedios.

But like all mortals he too had to die. He had vanished. 

Instead of talking about dead men be he Einstein, Darwin, Newton, LKY, we should talk about HE who is living WHO is seated at the right HAND of the Father.  Clapping

You have embarrassed your Father. Talk so much for wat.

Einstein created not just spacetime but spacetime dimensions

Look at E = MC2
One side is E energy
The other side is M matter

The question is how does one experience time from one side of the equation to the other side

On the matter side the time or spacetime runs separately from one another but both still depend on each other

On The energy side, spacetime is unified with energy

So as matter like us now, the spacetime dictates the present of matter

Where the energy side they dont

"But like all mortals he (or She) too had to die. He had vanished." (Go too for She) They are alive...

[Image: IMG-20221001-WA0000.jpg]
[Image: howdoesearth.webp]
[Image: New-Heliopause-Rev01-orig-full.jpg]

(15-08-2023, 08:09 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  "But like all mortals he (or She) too had to die. He had vanished." (Go too for She) They are alive...

Of course

This lead to a real question....

What is the purpose of life

Not the meanings of life

There is no such thing as the meaning of life

But u get the full picture and complete picture is you can answer  what is the purpose of life

(15-08-2023, 08:09 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  "But like all mortals he (or She) too had to die. He had vanished." (Go too for She) They are alive...

Thank you for this ... true.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(15-08-2023, 07:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You have embarrassed your Father. Talk so much for wat.

We have ALL embarrassed the Father, but the Father had made us shine in glory through the Son!  Amen!  Clapping

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(16-08-2023, 11:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We have ALL embarrassed the Father, but the Father had made us shine in glory through the Son!  Amen!  Clapping

The father never did anything wrong
We on the other hand did lots of wrong
The purpose of our existent is to acknowledge the wrongs and made it right
Which the father cannot do and had never done before

The Bible already told us:  Seek not the things of this world which will perish, which moths will come and eat, but the things of God.  Man does not live by bread alone but every word which comes from God.  

Bread is a proxy for the things of this world, and not merely loti with kaya. 

Every word which comes from God is telling us that our entire existence comes from God and not from our own concept of fame, power and wealth, and for some, beauty as well.

(16-08-2023, 11:22 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  The father never did anything wrong
We on the other hand did lots of wrong
The purpose of our existent is to acknowledge the wrongs and made it right
Which the father cannot do and had never done before

We cannot make anything right apart from Christ.  You can spend a lifetime saying "I will not do this again!  I will start doing that!" but you're gonna end up in failure after failure.  You can tell yourself, ah! I know why I am suffering!  It's because of desire!  If I remove "desire", then I will remove "suffering". And spend a lifetime in failure.

And at the end, you die.

Things were made right in Christ, and at the end, it is not death but eternal life.  Do you believe?  Laughing

(16-08-2023, 11:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We have ALL embarrassed the Father, but the Father had made us shine in glory through the Son!  Amen!  Clapping

You got shine in glory ah

Where? When? What? How?

Pray tell us..

(16-08-2023, 12:06 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You got shine in glory ah

Where? When? What? How?

Pray tell us..

God does not lie.  

I cannot tell you when because only God knows when we will die.  But God said, if we have received Christ, we shall be raised from the dead and thereafter, have eternal life.  We will no longer have to bow our heads in shame because of all our sins, we have been forgiven, washed clean by the blood of Christ, and we shall have a glorious body, a new body which will never fall sick or die again.

Now that I have answered your question within the limits of what had been revealed in the Bible...can you answer my question with a simple Yes or No:  Have you received Christ as your Lord and Saviour?  Just yes or no will do, no need to beat around the bush, or evade with irrelevant rantings which you excel in. Rolleyes

(16-08-2023, 12:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  God does not lie.  

I cannot tell you when because only God knows when we will die.  But God said, if we have received Christ, we shall be raised from the dead and thereafter, have eternal life.  We will no longer have to bow our heads in shame because of all our sins, we have been forgiven, washed clean by the blood of Christ, and we shall have a glorious body, a new body which will never fall sick or die again.

Now that I have answered your question within the limits of what had been revealed in the Bible...can you answer my question with a simple Yes or No:  Have you received Christ as your Lord and Saviour?  Just yes or no will do, no need to beat around the bush, or evade with irrelevant rantings which you excel in. Rolleyes
Do you also want to know the password to my bank account?

(16-08-2023, 12:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  God does not lie.  

Just tell me where, what, when, how your glory has shined? Dun write tldr sheet
Rainbow 

(16-08-2023, 12:17 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Do you also want to know the password to my bank account?

OK, I know your answer liao.

I HOPE you will deal with your pride, and accept Christ.  On your own, there is no way you can ever become "good" and be worthy to come into the presence of God.  And if you cannot come into God's presence, then you are apart from Him, and apart from God, you will not have LIFE.

The choice is yours to make. Nobody at this forum and outside can make you do what you are not willing to do.  Wink

(16-08-2023, 12:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Just tell me where, what, when, how your glory has shined? Dun write tldr sheet

You don't need answers from me, so I shant reply to your where, when, what, how.

What you need is a prayer, but right now, I am not feeling like I wish to pray for someone like you... Rolleyes

(16-08-2023, 12:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  OK, I know your answer liao.

I HOPE you will deal with your pride, and accept Christ.  On your own, there is no way you can ever become "good" and be worthy to come into the presence of God.  And if you cannot come into God's presence, then you are apart from Him, and apart from God, you will not have LIFE.

The choice is yours to make. Nobody at this forum and outside can make you do what you are not willing to do.  Wink

IAM the Anointed Messenger of GOD
IAM ascended to the divine level of GOD of Messengers, HERMES
IAM the Divine Reporter, Judge, Prosecutor, Bearer and Executor of COSMIC KARMA
IAM the Key to The Akashic Records - The Event Horizon where ALL Knowledge is stored
IAM the OMNIPRESENT - The Alpha, Theta and Omega
IAM the Ordained Guardian of the TRUTH
IAM the Past, The Present, The Future
IAM The ORACLE
IAM 

.IAM.

(16-08-2023, 12:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You don't need answers from me, so I shant reply to your where, when, what, how.

What you need is a prayer, but right now, I am not feeling like I wish to pray for someone like you... Rolleyes

IAM the Anointed Messenger of GOD
IAM ascended to the divine level of GOD of Messengers, HERMES
IAM the Divine Reporter, Judge, Prosecutor, Bearer and Executor of COSMIC KARMA
IAM the Key to The Akashic Records - The Event Horizon where ALL Knowledge is stored
IAM the OMNIPRESENT - The Alpha, Theta and Omega
IAM the Ordained Guardian of the TRUTH
IAM the Past, The Present, The Future
IAM The ORACLE
IAM 

.IAM.

(16-08-2023, 11:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We cannot make anything right apart from Christ.  You can spend a lifetime saying "I will not do this again!  I will start doing that!" but you're gonna end up in failure after failure.  You can tell yourself, ah! I know why I am suffering!  It's because of desire!  If I remove "desire", then I will remove "suffering". And spend a lifetime in failure.

And at the end, you die.

Things were made right in Christ, and at the end, it is not death but eternal life.  Do you believe?  Laughing

what is death?
what is eternal life?
what is right?
what is wrong

it is not about believe
it is searching for the TRUTH
and the TRUTH comes from only "the father who is NEVER WRONG"

that you got to see it for yourself as the time here is GETTING SHORTER!

may god have mercy on your soul
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(16-08-2023, 12:44 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  what is death?
what is eternal life?
what is right?
what is wrong

it is not about believe

Truth?

Christ had answered that.

John 14: 6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 

(16-08-2023, 01:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Truth?

Christ had answered that.

John 14: 6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 

the purpose of our creation
is to find the TRUTH the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH

that why we can choose
jesus and God cannot

(16-08-2023, 11:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The truth is in my grand daughter's face
[Image: image-1.png]

Laughing Laughing

(16-08-2023, 12:44 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  what is death?
what is eternal life?
what is right?
what is wrong

it is not about believe

Om mani padme hum🙏