The 17-year-old who got into an altercation with the Sengkang coffee shop

Take for example...when u got involved in a car accident...the other party pulled off your side mirror in a heated argument with u...YOU SHOULD NEVER NEVER USE your fist like the recent angmoh against the taxi driver...even if the taxi driver used any heated words on the angmoh...but the taxi driver did not use his fist....so there is only one that will be charged here: THE ANG MOH.

(26-04-2022, 12:12 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  No such thing as u retaliate in SELF DEFENCE with a weapon..UNLESS your life is in grave danger with no way out like in a trapped place with nobody except the aggressor.

The law only says about physical defense

But people also can defend their Dignity

His parents should apologize to the Hawker

Do not use Lim Wee Kiak as a bad Role Model for this country

[Image: Lim-WK-Dignity.gif]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(26-04-2022, 12:15 PM)Ola Wrote:  The law only says about physical defense

But people also can defend their Dignity

His parents should apologize to the Hawker

Do not use Lim Wee Kiak as a bad Role Model for this country

[Image: Lim-WK-Dignity.gif]

correct.

that is why the Hawker should not use force back but complain to his parents first instead of using the padle to whack him.

(26-04-2022, 12:31 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  correct.

that is why the Hawker should not use force back but complain to his parents first instead of using the padle to whack him.

this picture PAINT A V V V VNEGATIVE EDUCATION ON OUR CHILDREN

EVERYTHING IN SPORE ,NO MONEY NO TALK 
MONEY COMES B4 EVERYTHING IN MATERALISTIC SPORE.
WITH THIS TPYE OF MP IN SPORE,SURE SINK
[+] 3 users Like talky's post

Current PAP sink SG slowly and surely

4G have a huge team of BAD Role Models for our society

HK people live in pigeon holes and their houses are half the size of ours

But Dormitories can spread covid to 55,000+

Yet Amrin praise Shoot Blank Queen

What does it say about PAP Ministers??

[Image: Amrin-congratulate-JT.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(26-04-2022, 12:31 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  correct.

(26-04-2022, 12:40 PM)talky Wrote:  this picture PAINT A V V V VNEGATIVE EDUCATION ON OUR CHILDREN

EVERYTHING IN SPORE ,NO MONEY NO TALK 
MONEY COMES B4 EVERYTHING IN MATERALISTIC SPORE.
WITH THIS TPYE OF MP IN SPORE,SURE SINK

Hawkers are very busy making money no time to entertain his parents lah! Want eat don't want get lost lah!
[+] 3 users Like cheekopekman's post

君子动口不动手。 Big Grin
一旦动手,就跟小人没两样。

Do you know actually empathy is not I Ching?

大事化小,小事化无才是智慧。 Big Grin
这下好了,两个家伙都不对。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Song Boh! Sg garment must thank for their generosity.  Rotfl

[Image: 7-D74-A843-4224-4422-BDED-914-C74249-E25.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(26-04-2022, 01:26 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Song Boh! Sg garment must thank for their generosity.  Rotfl

[Image: 7-D74-A843-4224-4422-BDED-914-C74249-E25.jpg]

How to get around that law and whack that bugger without offending public peace?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

https://youtu.be/fqadundW-c4
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

(26-04-2022, 02:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How to get around that law and whack that bugger without offending public peace?...... Thinking

Come to think of it, I think both sides are wrong lah! But that boy started 1st lah!

(26-04-2022, 03:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Come to think of it, I think both sides are wrong lah! But that boy started 1st lah!

I think if he throw the tray at you sure kena your iron palm liao. No need that ladle...... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

(26-04-2022, 03:53 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think if he throw the tray at you sure kena your iron palm liao. No need that ladle...... Big Grin

Can't imagine what will happen if he did that to me leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(26-04-2022, 04:14 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Can't imagine what will happen if he did that to me leh!
This piece of shxt let him off sibeh buay song. One way not to get into the way of the law is to administer the law yourself aka citizen's arrest. You can give him a hand lock then throw him to the ground and do a neck choke with your knee like that American police do to the black man and wait for police because he attacked you with a tray....... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

The boy did not just flipped the tray...
He flipped the tray that has a bowl on it
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

now all foreigner listen up, your kid is going to be like that if you still here, our gov and education is not what they say so good. sg is not like the old times anymore, welcome to new sg. the once clean and well governs sg is no longer exist. This will have a ripple effect to our next generation.. our value is eroded when too many people living in a clamp place and our gov not strong in certain policy making. people still dreaming we are wonderful place here, time to rethink.
[+] 2 users Like jus4lucky's post

(26-04-2022, 02:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How to get around that law and whack that bugger without offending public peace?...... Thinking

Very simple. Watch HK police drama…  Big Grin

(26-04-2022, 04:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This piece of shxt let him off sibeh buay song. One way not to get into the way of the law is to administer the law yourself aka citizen's arrest. You can give him a hand lock then throw him to the ground and do a neck choke with your knee like that American police do to the black man and wait for police because he attacked you with a tray....... Big Grin

I think I will use that tray and slam him jialat jialat until he shouts TOLONG lah!

(26-04-2022, 05:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I think I will use that tray and slam him jialat jialat until he shouts TOLONG lah!

This way you must make sure no body around and no camera otherwise you can be arrested for causing public nuisance. .... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(26-04-2022, 05:41 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This way you must make sure no body around and no camera otherwise you can be arrested for causing public nuisance. .... Big Grin

No lah! I just want to help his mother to teach him how to respect people mah! After that I will give his mother that tray lah!

Like I suggested..next time Hawkers encountered such person, go to MP file a complaint and sue the hooligan instead of using physical force.

the hawker can also ask the coffee shop management to help claim for damages on his stall.

The child is under age. The gene is from the Mother or Father or Mixed?

(26-04-2022, 05:57 PM)theold Wrote:  The child is under age. The gene is from the Mother or Father or Mixed?

From a lizard

Actually the hawker should catch hold of the charsiew. Tie him up and call police. Then show cctv of charsiew throwing tray at him. Even his parent cannot do anything until police come. So uncle will not get into trouble with law and charsiew will be charged and also have to compensate hawker for loss of biz
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(26-04-2022, 01:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  hv to race against time to sell as many as possible during the ers are very busy making money no time to entertain his parents lah! Want eat don't period of lunch n dinner.
talk is v v easy
hawkers 
hv to race against time to sell as many as possible during the golden period of lunch n dinnerit is not smart for him wasting time to locate the parents ncomplain,what he will get?
already he is for sure lose some income during the unpleasant incident

(26-04-2022, 04:22 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  now all foreigner listen up, your kid is going to be like that if you still here, our gov and education is not what they say so good. sg is not like the old times anymore, welcome to new sg. the once clean and well governs sg is no longer exist. This will have a ripple effect to our next generation.. our value is eroded when too many people living in a clamp place and our gov not strong in certain policy making. people still dreaming we are wonderful place here, time to rethink.

v well said.

(26-04-2022, 05:50 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Like I suggested..next time Hawkers encountered such person, go to MP file a complaint and sue the hooligan instead of using physical force.

u know how long n how much $ wasted to see mp
 to sometimes wair\ted for 3 hrs to 10 pm

he need to prepare for tmr ingredints go to bed b4 pm need to wake up at  4  or 5 am
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(26-04-2022, 05:57 PM)theold Wrote:  The child is under age. The gene is from the Mother or Father or Mixed?

at 17 is a junior college student in the old days inchina if married already a father.
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

That kid think he is big brother. He think he can smash the hawker stall if he is not happy with incident. When a person stall is being messed up it is natural for the owner to react/retaliate. He is not a robot without feeling/anger. That kid started the shit and should apologise to the hawker.
I think the noodle hawker was injured in the face too as it look red and bruised. Probably has been hit by the kid or father during the scuffle.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post