The EP winner is

Wait for 10pm lah. 

Why u all so Kan Choong over this useless no power position. 

I m gg to sleep. Not my business cause I no vote. 

Those 15% who nvr vote. U all will be with me in nirvana. Amitofu.

(01-09-2023, 09:39 PM)victortan Wrote:  Wait for 10pm lah. 

Go sleep

If population of citizens is 4 mill, 15% is 600k. So many people don't give a shit !

Thambi leading

(01-09-2023, 09:39 PM)victortan Wrote:  Wait for 10pm lah. 

Talk Cock la
More than 95% voted at close of voting

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

Always delay lah....wun be exactly 10pm one lah....due to the incompetence of the silver serpents who jiakliaobee for decades...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Eugene still talking kork Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

By and large , Indians prefer an Indian Chief.
Similarly,  Chinese prefer a Chinese President. 

Wonder which group the Malays prefer??

Tharman winning by large margin
[+] 1 user Likes omgwtflol's post

Never underestimate the daftness and gullibility of the 601, so even though moi never vote for him, ish doubt botak will lose especially when his opposition votes are nao divided by two. Just hope his winning margin won't be too big else the bigger the margin the more difficult sinkie life will be in the next few years. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(01-09-2023, 09:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If population of citizens is 4 mill, 15% is 600k. So many people don't give a shit !

You are definitely not part of the 2.8million Singaporeans …. any of your concerns?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(01-09-2023, 10:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You are definitely not part of the 2.8million Singaporeans …. any of your concerns?

Jiuhukia or work in Spore on work pass. If work pass most will support lightning strike as they give them permit come Spore earn SGD. If change govt they maybe chased out no more can earn SGD

(01-09-2023, 10:43 PM)sgh Wrote:  Jiuhukia or work in Spore on work pass. If work pass most will support lightning strike as they give them permit come Spore earn SGD. If change govt they maybe chased out no more can earn SGD

2million plus voters, 
usually around near 95% turn out, this time someone said 85%.

Nevertheless is a beautiful win, more importantly turning chapter on PE.
Need to accept this is thinking of Sg.

(01-09-2023, 11:19 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  2million plus voters, 
usually around near 95% turn out, this time someone said 85%.

Nevertheless is a beautiful win, more importantly turning chapter on PE.
Need to accept this is thinking of Sg.

Accept? Reserved race for PE accept? They are no different from China CCP throw things they decide down our throats. You accept is your case but not for me I am their sworn enemy till the day I die

(01-09-2023, 11:32 PM)sgh Wrote:  Accept? Reserved race for PE accept? They are no different from China CCP throw things they decide down our throats. You accept is your case but not for me I am their sworn enemy till the day I die

CCP only arrange voting in the towns, village, suburban when they know their supporters are based.
But Sg is voted by majority. According to media is 93 plus turn out by 8pm, lower than previous
but is clear is a decision by majority. 

This is not a competition by timing or true/false.
as Fairness we pledge and much mentioned meritocracy is many times judged by perception. 
There is a saying work smart not work hard.