The Economist : How Xi is damaging China's economy and taking country downhill

(28-05-2022, 10:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I have been to Chinas for so long that I blardy speak Chinese like a Chinese, which is I pronounce Chinese *Mandarin* far better than you anytime of the day (and night).

Unlike you who speak Malaysian Mandarin for eg.

1.  几多钱
2.  几时去

I say:

1,  多少钱
2.  什么时候去

Don't talk to me about China if you have not been to a Chinese countryside......ON YOUR OWN and breathed fresh air that's unpolluted by city fumes and what have you, boy.

That's what you think. I can't be bothered to argue with an old fogey like you who thinks that others do not have extensive experience just because they are younger. And for the umpteenth time I've to remind u I'm not a Malaysian.

BTW, 几多钱 and 几时去 are all valid speaking in Guangdong, spoken in the Cantonese dialect of course.

(28-05-2022, 08:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.economist.com/leaders/2022/0...as-economy

You so smart meh?  

3 years ago, you also predicted Trump's trade war, by your calculation, sure win.   

How's your calculation?  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl   

(28-05-2022, 09:10 AM)revealer Wrote:  China took over 10 years before XJP to accumulate about USD 3 Trillion in Foreign Reserve;   this Reserve is now only 55% of PBOC's total assets;  in another word,  there was no contribution at all from XJP at all.    

Now that China's Domestic debt is about 180% of GDP which PRC will have to pay about USD 1 Trillion of interest payments a year.   There will either be nothing left in Foreign Reserve in a few years' time or PRC will be living under the pile of debts for many long years to come.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-05-28-090127-fw.png]

Why be so stupid to increase US$ reserve so that in the end, be robbed by the pirate America?  

The money is spent in the 1B1R. Russia had spent away most of the reserve in US so that US can only rob away a very small amount of Russian reserve.  

If you talk about reserve you also have to talk about investment in 1B1R which reduce the reserve. 

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(28-05-2022, 10:52 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Why be so stupid to increase US$ reserve so that in the end, be robbed by the pirate America?  

The money is spent in the 1B1R. Russia had spent away most of the reserve in US so that US can only rob away a very small amount of Russian reserve.  

If you talk about reserve you also have to talk about investment in 1B1R which reduce the reserve. 

This amateur revealer is going for ballpark numbers to justify his fantasy. Let him be... and get orgasm everyday !!! Laughing

Smile

(28-05-2022, 11:35 AM)kokee Wrote:  倒闭!倒闭!到处倒闭!老板们全都跑了!

china & china people debt is too huge, with jobless surges to sky now yet to pay $5 trillion of interest per yr now, no income, how to pay? ponzi again, like now print more RMB & cut rate when globally hike rate at expedite rate.
with china property bubble burst, how many china people will bankrupt or jump down? 300 million, total only 1.4B, working population is around 800-900mil, %?

中国会🈶️:三亿人破产

(28-05-2022, 09:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  These past few years had been one lockdown after another there, and onerous quarantines if you'd entered China.

Hardly anyone entered China these past few years except for the WHO team, or people on very special missions.

The way you questioned SgBuffet, you talked as if you are someone with a "special" pass to enter China these few years.

Nice try.

We know you are, in truth just a refugee from edmw.  That's about it.

People can still go into China during pandemic period just that need to quarantine for long period. Those who got money and can stand the long period of quarantine will still go.

(28-05-2022, 09:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It is good that Xi will govern China for.life.

Xi will slowly form a closed system and other asian tigers and emerging tigers like Vietnam will find new legs to grow economically without Chinese competition.

Nike was so spooked by China govt it moved all its production to Vietnam and Vietnam is now world biggest producer lf Nike shoes.

India.likely to play a bigger role. Modi is not afraid of criticisms and scrutiny.

Do you know Vietnam is now facing a serious problem. They cannot find enough workers for their factories. Rotfl
Dont just read from AngMoh Media.

I think you dont know much about India economy model.
You think so easy to transform an economy.
Do you know why India doesnt have a strong manufacturing base?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Supply...ply-chains

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(28-05-2022, 10:36 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That's what you think. I can't be bothered to argue with an old fogey like you who thinks that others do not have extensive experience just because they are younger. And for the umpteenth time I've to remind u I'm not a Malaysian.

BTW, 几多钱 and 几时去 are all valid speaking in Guangdong, spoken in the Cantonese dialect of course.

Oh I see!

You very the 几够力哦!  Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(29-05-2022, 07:28 AM)winbig Wrote:  People can still go into China during pandemic period just that need to quarantine for long period. Those who got money and can stand the long period of quarantine will still go.

And they went there and they saw a huge transformation these few years?    Thinking

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love