Top Blogger:OYK our next PM has record of failures...

(31-12-2021, 07:03 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20211024-190512.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211006-092415.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211006-092246.jpg]

A useless king's man
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(31-12-2021, 07:27 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20211231-072656.jpg]

Possibility for A Military court martial proceeding for exposing Singapore 2 months food stockpile to the enemies.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Our next prime minister is :

LEE HSIEN LOONG.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

[Image: IMG-20211231-180906-741.jpg]

(31-12-2021, 07:19 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The best prime minister Singapore can have is Chan Chun Seng.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you on this, but it is quite sad that he is the best Singapore can have out of the three, which is not saying much.

To me CCS is definitely more genuine in the sense he's elitist and lectures Singaporeans in a haughty way without the lame "I love peasants" pretense. His performance in MTI, NTUC and MOE was mediocre, but no big boo boo other than the usual gaffes so far. I know a few old timer SAF regulars and they seem to have quite a good impression of him during his Army days.  Strangely enough despite his elitist mindset and saying the wrong things all the time, an acquaintance of mine who has dealings with NTUC told me he was able to garner support from the NTUC delegates relatively fast during his tenure in contrast with NCM who pales in comparison. My guess is amongst the 4G he likely has the biggest influence and support.

LW is a good project coordinator, but ill suited for the top leadership job. He's a guy that tries to placate all sides and be the deliverer of good news while xiam-ing all the hard decisions, good as a DPM who can get things done when given the direction but not PM material. 

OYK I dunno what to say. First off, despite heavy support from LHL as the anointed successor, he is still struggling to garner enough support among his 4G peers and PAP cadres, that reflects very badly on his ability to manage stakeholders. In terms of job performance, I don't think we need to say more looking at his off base and totally uninspiring performance in the MMTF. As for public image, he's pretty much a wreck whenever he sits beside LW, come across as very unsure of himself, verbal diarrhea with many words but unable to communicate his points effectively.
[+] 2 users Like maxsanic's post