The Most Racist Country???šŸ¤”

(11-03-2024, 10:02 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I am happy to share that Pope Francis disagree w you - The head of Vatican will do it in the name of PEACE...At least he has shown to be far less racist that some Indian politicians Big Grin

You seem to be disputing the truth about " full of germs ".

Please defend, if you can.Ā  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy =Ā starbugstk =Ā Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-03-2024, 08:06 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk FƜCKED OWN MAMA

(12-03-2024, 08:06 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You seem to be disputing the truth about " full of germs ".

Allow me to say something about germ. Some time ago I read an article on cleanliness issues. In it a doctor of some repute advises readers to not be obsessed with cleanliness. Immaculate cleanliness that's free of germs may do more harm than good. In point of fact, a little germs will trigger the body's natural defense mechanism into operation, recognizing the invading living things and eliminates them.

He adds that the body's defence against bacteria can't stay idle all the time; it needs to set to work to prevent it from atrophying, the way our body needs to exercise regularly to keep in shape. An idle body's defence isĀ vulnerable to bacterial infection.

He astonished me when he said that whenever his kids dropped their food on the ground, he would tell them to pick it up and eat it. It wouldn't do them any harm getting some dirt, filth or germs. And they would be rewarded with a stronger immune system.

Well, even if what he said is a germ of truth, and although I'm blessed with a robust constitution and my immune response is in tip-top condition, I'd never allow myself to come into contact with germs. I'm fastidious about cleanliness and I'll use soap and water to wash my hands thoroughly before touching any food. For me the importance of personal hygiene cannot be overemphasized. Cleanliness is next to godliness.
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

(12-03-2024, 10:22 PM)SĀ IĀ MĀ TĀ AĀ N Wrote:  Allow me to say something about germ. Some time ago I read an article on cleanliness issues. In it a doctor of some repute advises readers to not be obsessed with cleanliness. Immaculate cleanliness that's free of germs may do more harm than good. In point of fact, a little germs will trigger the body's natural defense mechanism into operation, recognizing the invading living things and eliminates them.

He adds that the body's defence against bacteria can't stay idle all the time; it needs to set to work to prevent it from atrophying, the way our body needs to exercise regularly to keep in shape. An idle body's defence isĀ vulnerable to bacterial infection.

He astonished me when he said that whenever his kids dropped their food on the ground, he would tell them to pick it up and eat it. It wouldn't do them any harm getting some dirt, filth or germs. And they would be rewarded with a stronger immune system.

Well, even if what he said is a germ of truth, and although I'm blessed with a robust constitution and my immune response is in tip-top condition, I'd never allow myself to come into contact with germs. I'm fastidious about cleanliness and I'll use soap and water to wash my hands thoroughly before touching any food. For me the importance of personal hygiene cannot be overemphasized. Cleanliness is next to godliness.

Immunity resilience is part of natural adaptation process. That is proven in science and medical research.

The problem here isn't about Germs or God....But rather CECA-mined Oyk has a strange theory about "germs " based on his expressive revulsion that the Head of Catholic tend to kiss somebody's feet... Big Grin

[Image: pope-francis-1.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&fit=crop]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! -Ā ęŽå…‰č€€ 2013

(12-03-2024, 10:22 PM)SĀ IĀ MĀ TĀ AĀ N Wrote:  Allow me to say something about germ. Some time ago I read an article on cleanliness issues. In it a doctor of some repute advises readers to not be obsessed with cleanliness. Immaculate cleanliness that's free of germs may do more harm than good. In point of fact, a little germs will trigger the body's natural defense mechanism into operation, recognizing the invading living things and eliminates them.

Yes, cleanliness is godliness but don't be like Sheldon Cooper.

Btw, I like reading your postings.

All doctors are conflicted.Ā  It is a tug of war for them to decide between "Do no harm" and "Do more harm".

If everybody is healthy and has strong immune systems which germs of every description cannot penetrate, they won't earn enough to pay clinic rent and the receptionist who doubles up as a chaperone.

So go on.Ā  Eat the food you dropped on the floor at home which has just been mopped with Dettol or some cleaning detergent, and the floor is not quite dry yet.

Or a floor at a coffee shop which has not been mopped since Adam.Ā Ā 

You shant die.Ā  BUT YOU NEED TO FALL SICKĀ BECAUSE THE DOCTORS' INCOME DEPENDS ON YOU. Love

(12-03-2024, 11:39 PM)AliĀ Imran Wrote:  Yes, cleanliness is godliness but don't be like Sheldon Cooper.

Btw, I like reading your postings.

How about mine?Ā  Do you like reading mine?

Or you'd rather smell feet, with/without socks on?Ā  Love

(13-03-2024, 11:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  How about mine?Ā  Do you like reading mine?

Or you'd rather smell feet, with/without socks on?Ā  Love

Yes, your postings have some dry humor which I like.

(12-03-2024, 10:32 PM)Man(think) Wrote:  Immunity resilience is part of natural adaptation process. That is proven in science and medical research.

The problem here isn't about Germs or God....But rather CECA-mined Oyk has a strange theory about "germs " based on his expressive revulsion that the Head of Catholic tend to kiss somebody's feet... Big Grin

[Image: pope-francis-1.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&fit=crop]

You are so right!Ā  He's the head of the RC Church but he is not my Ah Tao because I am not a RC.Ā  I am a Christian and the head of the church is....guess who?Ā  Christ!

Far too many peepur idolize the human pope who does wield considerable power.

An army general who is a RC would be conflicted.Ā  Should he listen to his Minister for Defence to attack, or to his pope to put his gun down?Ā  Should he order his men to stand at attention, or should he tell them to...please sit, I wish to emulate my pope and kiss your foot, please remove your boots K? Rolleyes

(09-03-2024, 09:44 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Please stop.

A dirty hand is full of germs. Rolleyes

After reading the exchanges btw u two, I am convinced without doubt that Oyk is not Yanghua or Smickno.

I have always have doubt that Oyk is Yanghua as claimed by some forumers.Ā  Now this doubts has been dispelled.
Yanghua or Smickno style of writing is different and their exchanges with Iram are always cordial.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(13-03-2024, 11:59 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  After reading the exchanges btw u two, I am convinced without doubt that Oyk is not Yanghua.

I have always have doubt that Oyk is Yanghua as claimed by some forumers.Ā  Now this doubts has been dispelled.
Yanghua style of writing is different and his exchanges with Iram are always cordial.

Where is Smickno?

(13-03-2024, 12:05 PM)AliĀ Imran Wrote:  Where is Smickno?

Oh Yeah! I wonder where he is. Some also claim Yanghua is Smickno. Smickno exchanges with you are also friendly. I like reading his post.

(13-03-2024, 12:22 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Yeah! I wonder where he is. Some also claim Yanghua is Smickno.

Is Yanghua here?

(13-03-2024, 11:59 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  After reading the exchanges btw u two, I am convinced without doubt that Oyk is not Yanghua.

Yanghua style of writing is different and his exchanges with Iram are always cordial.

Who the eff is Yanghua?

What a stupid tiong sound name!

Are the Han characters:

1. Itchy flowers
2.Ā  Goat flower
3.Ā  Bring up flower
4.Ā  Itchy words
5.Ā  Goat language
6.Ā  Goat painting? Rolleyes

(13-03-2024, 12:26 PM)AliĀ Imran Wrote:  Is Yanghua here?

Some of them said that I was him. Now they even say that I am Modiversal.Ā  Rolleyes

(13-03-2024, 12:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Who the eff is Yanghua?

What a stupid tiong sound name!

Are the Han characters:

1. Itchy flowers
2.Ā  Goat flower
3.Ā  Bring up flower
4.Ā  Itchy words
5.Ā  Goat language
6.Ā  Goat painting? Rolleyes

Ok. Confirmed you are not him. Smile

(13-03-2024, 12:26 PM)AliĀ Imran Wrote:  Is Yanghua here?

Haven't seen him for a long time.

(13-03-2024, 12:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Some of them said that I was him. Now they even say that I am Modiversal.Ā  Rolleyes

Surely you are not.

Yanghua is more refined.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(13-03-2024, 12:22 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Oh Yeah! I wonder where he is. Some also claim Yanghua is Smickno. Smickno exchanges with you are also friendly. I like reading his post.

Wah, are you in hospital? No more chest pain already? Amazing. šŸ™

(13-03-2024, 01:11 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  Wah, are you in hospital? No more chest pain already? Amazing. šŸ™

At home. Told the doctor I have an old, blind and deaf dog that need my care. So he kindly let me recover at home.Ā  See him again after 7 days of taking the anti-biotics tablet. Yesterday sleep wasn't painless. Pain won't go off quickly. It's take time to heal. The lung infection must clear.

(13-03-2024, 01:42 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  At home. Told the doctor I have an old, blind and deaf dog that need my care. So he kindly let me recover at home.Ā  See him again after 7 days of taking the anti-biotics tablet. Yesterday sleep wasn't painless. Pain won't go off quickly. It's take time to heal. The lung infection must clear.

Did you do X-ray to check your lung infection? If the doctor let you go home, if means not too serious, not related to heart diseaseā€¦anyway take care and recover soonā€¦make sure your wife or children are by your side to take care of you at home.
[+] 2 users Like LittleBirdStreet's post

(13-03-2024, 12:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Some of them said that I was him. Now they even say that I am Modiversal.Ā  Rolleyes

You are a mutha fugging shitskin CECA.

That's all we need to know