War wrecked Russian weapons now a concern for Asian countries who bought

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/...wer-demand

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-05-2022, 11:12 AM)kokee Wrote:  look russia tanks used IC in rice cooker, vaccum cleaner, washer in their weapons.
same to russia hypersonic missile using 5 generation old IC, slow computation & no accuracy.
all the junk weapons used inn WW2, map, war information in space technology, all is at least 30-40 yrs behind NATO & US.
The best of this Ukraine war is russia is fully exposed on their junk weapons capability.
same to russia nukes now.

5.12 【家電晶片裝在坦克!】歐美制裁日益明顯,俄羅斯只能取出雪櫃洗碗機家電晶片,裝上坦克等裝備!

all these russia junk, likely cant get spare parts in future, buy from sim lim to replace, LOL LOL.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(14-05-2022, 10:55 AM)kokee Wrote:  modern war, all talk about technology.
how advanced & powerful is your IC to compute everything, also war information using IT.
1 hand held bomb can destroy 1 tank easily. 
all movement of russia army fully exposed.
china army dare to attack taiwan now? it will be much worse than Ukraine.

乌克兰战争对解放军的冲击

whole world is surprised of how junk is russia weapons are today, whether is tank or hypersonic missile or carrier, warship, IT & information.
Due to no advanced parts & IC from the west. still use IC in 80s. TSMC latest IC is easily 10000000x more powerful.

I disagree..

1..who is willing to sell to you?
Not many countries will sell it to you when it comes to these weapons etc...

2 conditions set...eg the F18 in Malaysia, you can only fly them when US says so

3 price..and tech transfer....many bought them later found it's too expensive and costly to maintain.

There will always be buyers from these countries for Russian war tech....and the only reason why Russia suffer huge damage is Bec western tech is helping them.... location of the enemy , who is the enemy and the weapon that will kill it....even US openly admit how they help Ukraine on how and where to kill the 10 generals and the warship Moskva

It's only a matter of time Russians hit back with even more lethal weapons...the question is will the west give Ukraine advance tech with out fearing it would fall into Russia and China hands...rem the area that Ukraine is figthing in the dombass region are pro Russian...and Ukraine corruption is worst than Malaysia

Further Russians only committed 10% of it arsenal to the war....

Lastly...we r getting whole sale of western propaganda...no options.....the Russians just don't advertise their kills n wins like war trophies....

China will not allow Russia to lose..

Bec if it does...Taiwan will be the first Asia country to join NATO