, more than 900,000 male Singaporeans have served NS, a key pillar of defence.

(20-03-2022, 04:04 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Minimally if issued the same weapon we went thru during NS, I believed all of us who went to thru NS still remember how to fire the weapon and fight.

In fact, I challenged the 1450 here to strip M16 drill before, sure can beat them in timing even when I have not touched M16 for a long long time...

Was it 30secs minimum to pass? I forget liow. I still can remember but not as fast.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-03-2022, 09:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Was it 30secs minimum to pass? I forget liow. I still can remember but not as fast.

Mine NS is 1 min.. Like what you said, you can still remember because it is drilled into our body.. Give us a M16 and our body will know automatically to load mag, pull charging handle to load, unlock safety, fire..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(20-03-2022, 09:28 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Can lah. Strap me with C-4 with an detonator I pretend to be refugee …. walk to a tank with my hands up ….. then BOOOM

Just wear a claymore mine

(20-03-2022, 09:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Was it 30secs minimum to pass? I forget liow. I still can remember but not as fast.
1mins...to strip and assemble

(20-03-2022, 12:45 PM)winbig Wrote:  Out of the 900,000, how many still can fight?   Laughing
Can fight is already few, willing to die is so much fewer

Who would be so stupig to die for an ivory tower system, not me
[+] 4 users Like Sentinel's post

How many have died serving the army since 1957?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...in-germany
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

(20-03-2022, 04:09 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP even use the Parliament to defend CECA instead of us

Ong YK, LW, Tan SL, Shanmugam  . . . .etc 

Since they love CECA so much, then why CECA refuse to defend SG?
A V GD QUESTION I BELIEVE THEY DONT HV THE ANSWER
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(20-03-2022, 10:46 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Mine NS is 1 min.. Like what you said, you can still remember because it is drilled into our body.. Give us a M16 and our body will know automatically to load mag, pull charging handle to load, unlock safety, fire..

Then should be 1min for me too. Yes, I still can remember how to strip. I also know how to zero my sights. Load, pull, aim, breath and squeeze … machiam piak piak …….

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(21-03-2022, 05:24 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Just wear a claymore mine

Can maybe a few… as long can give a BIG BOOM …. I rather go this way then get shot and die of injury …..

(21-03-2022, 11:59 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then should be 1min for me too. Yes, I still can remember how to strip. I also know how to zero my sights. Load, pull, aim, breath and squeeze … machiam piak piak …….

Got forgot to put the firer pin
[Image: IMG-20220321-120445-552.jpg]

(21-03-2022, 05:37 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How many have died serving the army since 1957?

Quite a few, last few years already have … one high profile was the mediacropse actor.

My time, one of the camp mate kenna shot by a GPMG during life fire …. GONE. Another one vehicle of a M113 was crushed when it turn over.

During reservist, I got a close call. Platoon live firing, I was giving cover/support fire. Before they blow the bangolo torpedo, we suppose to run back to the platoon. Some fugger blew it while we were running back … all of us felt the shockwave … fell down … luckily there was a slope took the full explosion

(21-03-2022, 12:05 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Got forgot to put the firer pin
[Image: IMG-20220321-120445-552.jpg]

Won't lah … this one go into the charging hammer before assemble. But if you lose this ….. you super hon kan.
Go once we charge hill, one platoon mate lost his bayonet … end up spending 1hr looking for it. Lucky found it if not that guy sure DB …. end up signing extra

(21-03-2022, 12:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Can maybe a few… as long can give a BIG BOOM …. I rather go this way then get shot and die of injury …..

死無全尸...like this

(21-03-2022, 12:12 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Won't lah … this one go into the charging hammer before assemble. But if you lose this ….. you super hon kan.
Go once we charge hill, one platoon mate lost his bayonet … end up spending 1hr looking for it. Lucky found it if not that guy sure DB …. end up signing extra

Because this piece very small and thin..my platoon mate always forgot this and always sign extra. Lucky never lost it

(21-03-2022, 12:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Quite a few, last few years already have … one high profile was the mediacropse actor.

My time, one of the camp mate kenna shot by a GPMG during life fire …. GONE. Another one vehicle of a M113 was crushed when it turn over.

During reservist, I got a close call. Platoon live firing, I was giving cover/support fire. Before they blow the bangolo torpedo, we suppose to run back to the platoon. Some fugger blew it while we were running back … all of us felt the shockwave … fell down … luckily there was a slope took the full explosion

Once armour, always armour?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(21-03-2022, 07:44 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Once armour, always armour?

40, 42 or 46?
Trooper, Tankie or M113

(21-03-2022, 05:28 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Can fight is already few, willing to die is so much fewer

Who would be so stupig to die for an ivory tower system, not me

Even if other countries do not attack us

PAP already invited the Trojan Horse

To destroy our future

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(22-03-2022, 01:58 PM)Ola Wrote:  Even if other countries do not attack us

PAP already invited the Trojan Horse

To destroy our future

Agree and what is the point of serving and defend sg. When job are insecure. Plus most exercise training are scripted and wayang .

(22-03-2022, 01:24 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  40, 42 or 46?
Trooper, Tankie or M113
And still got ppl say I CCP, jhk, pinoy.. 

I neither of those 3. Belong to supporting function that move out with trooper.

From 40. What abt u?