The real inflation in US is not 6.4% as reported...

This is the actual inflation number tracking 10 million items everyday.....

The US govt methodology is outdated using small samples and non real time data.

That js why they always make mistake in interest rate policy and the market trade based on CPI data always result in erroneous moves....that later has to swing back ...
[Image: kYqKDDJ.jpg]
[Image: V8YA6jn.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The govt CPI number js around 1.2months behind the actual data

This is consistent throughout all the reports released in 2022.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-02-2023, 07:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is the actual inflation number tracking 10 million items everyday.....

The US govt methodology is outdated using small samples and non real time data.

That js why they always make mistake in interest rate policy and the market trade based on CPI data always result in erroneous moves....that later has to swing back ...
[Image: kYqKDDJ.jpg]
[Image: V8YA6jn.jpg]

If u have known this earlier, would have save u big $$ from betting huge drop yesterday.

The best predictor of inflation is this...not jobs report, not pmi, not all the noisy data.

Without China help, US inflation will not curb and tank lah. Rotfl
Take so long to break 5% rate…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(23-02-2023, 09:35 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Without China help, US inflation will not curb and tank lah. Rotfl
Take so long to break 5% rate…

The best solution to US inflation would be to end trade qar with chjna and remove tariffs.

However geopolitical tensions make this unlikely.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(23-02-2023, 09:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The best solution to US inflation would be to end trade qar with chjna and remove tariffs.

Geopolitical tension is created by evil Assmerica!

(23-02-2023, 09:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The best solution to US inflation would be to end trade qar with chjna and remove tariffs.

Pointing finger wont solve problem.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Real inflation has plunged as US 10yr spike to 4% squeezing everyone...

The Fed always over react and over tighten leading 31 of last 32 rate hikes causing  recessions 

[Image: fceFpIH.jpg]